Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. (29512 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Tips On Planning An Out Door Wedding This Rainy Season. / What Will Your Wedding Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
To have few people turn up.

Freeze the food in deep freezer...you guys will have food to microwave and eat for a long time.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Wtf?
Mist100: This may sound funny. I know the rains bring a certain degree of inconvenience but there are advantages associated with the rains. My views are from one who provides wedding video and photography services.
1. The african skin isnt camera friendly because dark colors absorb light while bright colors reflect light. This explains why europeans appear photogenic in movies and pictures. So whats my point? During the rainy season, your skin is hardly exposed to the darkening effect of the sun hence a natural and harmless lightening or toning of your skin occurs. This makes your photographs and videos come out bright and crisp.
When Technology Blessed Us With Photoshop??

2.Guests are calmer during the rainy season. Heat makes everyone uneasy, restless and unkempt. I have been to events where everyone is busy fanning themselves and praying for the ceremony to be over. [/quote] You Can't Be Serious!

Even with AC's on full blast, the fanning still continues. In such a circumstance, photographs and videos come out a bit scattered with fake and stressful smiles in your pictures.[/quote] Try Thermacool.

So you may consider fixing your wedding on a day with mild rains.

SOURCE
http://weddingsbymax..com/2014/08/its-obvious.html
[/quote] This Op Must Be High on Dry shit! Couldn't find any sense in ya post!!
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by collins125: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=18pt]WEDDING CRASHERS![/size]
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by phadat(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
superior1: Most importantly,
You will have less mouths to feed, the rain will keep a good number indoor
your head they dia, just the perfect excuse not to entertain lots of guest
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by saxy04: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Abeg u nor get money to feed plenty pple
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
And You'll Lose Their Fat Envelope!
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by eazisky(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rainy season or not, my wedding is next week, 23rd august, u are all invited
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by TOYNEX(f): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
gbam! overall advantage
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Silensa: let me comment before I read
Lwkmd. Nairalander Booking Space Since 500BC.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
Genea: How i wan take make ma money bk?
Your Money or Ya Hubby Money? Which one?
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by chaloner(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
I taught u wanted to say smtin of low turnout which will save more drinks nd food at d end u take d drink bak den open a restrun nd start seLlin food cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by fairheven: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Smartsyn: Until nobody comes to ur wedding because of a heavy downpour, you'll know what u did 2 urself...
I seriously don't like crowd,the lesser the crowd the better,in am thinking of doing my wedding on a week-day instead of Saturday,just to avoid crowd. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by freshness2020: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
saxy04: Abeg u nor get money to feed plenty pple
I knew I wud see a post like dis...
Simply put... Na poor man D̶̲̅ε̲̣y put wedding for Rainy season. No two ways about it.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nice insight.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Genea(f): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Your Money or Ya Hubby Money? Which one?
his money,is ma money

1 Like

Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by econome(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Seriously! Nobody pray or wish for rain on his wedding day...do you?
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by room089: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ OP
So because of camera friendly weather and cool and calmer atmosphere for your guests, you would prefer rainy season for your wedding?

What if it rains so heavily that day that you record low turn out of people, what happens to the foods and drinks?

Considering our bad roads, would you subject your guests to swimming seas and oceans all in a bid to attend your wedding? (In case it rained so heavily that wedding morning)
grin grin grin
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by omochefran(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
well i beg to disagree with your postulation if the event is outdoors and you have guest from the village that may hope to go back that same day, also have guest that may not get canopies over their head. guy when rain start you may not save the cake or the wedding gown in the mud, i prefare the harmattan season abeg, honeymoon dey thight well and pictures come out well.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by olasmith10(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
d op has a good point, but d rainy season can also mess things up beyond your imagination.. so Its not all that on a good side as far as am concerned... the early period into harmattan seems a Nice option
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by okotv(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
well, it is well.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by plainol(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
rain and Ebola, bad combo.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
rozzay: U didn't add dat rainy season makes it easier to copu late cos of cold weather.

Professor of copulogy...I salute you.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Mist100: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
herald9: OP u dey craze

U wan evrybodi 2 begin d run helter skelter derby crashin my weddin ni?
Bros I only stated the obvious. Why you come dey yab mi....
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by herald9: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mist100:
Bros I only state the obvious. Why you come dey yab mi....
grin
sorry
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by smudge2079(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rainy or dry season. What God has joined together, let no weather put asunder.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by 1stola: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
OK.
Thank God we are in rainy season
I'm ready to get married to any serious lady. As long as she'll propose grin
But!!!,
She must be beautiful
She must be between age of 21 to 30 smiley
My curves specs
wink
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by benswagtt(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Genea: How i wan take make ma money bk?
hahuhaheheeheheuhahu!!! Laf in parables.... Which money?
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by MrRhymes101(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
honeymoon would be sweeter if u know what i mean
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Deepfreezer(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
armyofone: To have few people turn up.

Freeze the food in deep freezer...you guys will have food to microwave and eat for a long time.

abeg abeg abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC / Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa / Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.