Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees (49785 Views)

10 Popular Celebrities With The Dirtiest Homes! / 15 Nigerian Billionaires Without University Certificate (Never Finished School) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by canadianprince: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
You guys should keep on celebrating them while I watch. Waiting for the time when I will see topics like "... Evicted From His/Her Apartment Due To Inability To Pay The Rent".
Surprised Dbanj is on ur list of successful people, irrespective of his present challenges, as shown on FP today. Makes me wonder what ur definition of the term "Success" is.

Next time, when you try to undermine tertiary education and certifications, go and ask ur president GEJ. Ask him the relevance of tertiary education, and why he went great length to acquire his Ph.d.
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by D9ty7(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
It worked for them. Good one there.
But they've all made up their mind to in the nearest future go back to school, which still stressed the importance of education.
Though they made it without a degree, but not everyone will make it without education. Even with education.....
Vanvicker's inclusion suprised me.
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Education is a waste of time..

Be good at what u do
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by seyopsy1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
ts Ppl like ds Op dat discourage students from working hard in school...
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by Dcmg(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
That list is incomplete without the "DON" himself.Doro Jazzy is a doro dropout
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by brabus(m): 5:18am On Dec 06, 2014
If you're a school drop-out, click "like"

If you're a street smart who wouldn't allow traditional mode of academia to rob you of your millions. Click "like"

Street Smarts: Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Genevive Nnaji, Van Vicker, TuFace Idibia, D'Banj, Wizkid and many more
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by brabus(m): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2014
If you're a graduate, click "like"
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by Fkhalifa(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2014
op is not discouraging any,its your leaders who have zero plan for the citizens,
people are making it big in entertainment,sport etc industry while some are undergoing tedious stress to get a degree which doesnt gaurantee good income at the end...or whats the worth if after your hard work you end up with peanuts?

we all should go and know that education nd wealth arent same
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Is a lie! Wait, so genevieve abi na generator nnaji is not only unmarried and L****, she is also a DROP OUT! shocked shocked Baba o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
not a drop out fool. She never even entered. She'd be forever richer than you and your generations...it's not a curse you know..Just the bitter truth!. lipsrsealed so if you tink getting a degree would make you better than her, sorry is your family's name... Foolish hater...
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by canadianprince: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nattygeneral:
not a drop out fool. She never even entered. She'd be forever richer than you and your generations...it's not a curse you know..Just the bitter truth!. lipsrsealed so if you tink getting a degree would make you better than her, sorry is your family's name... Foolish hater...
what sort of defensive bash is this? Take it easy guy. Miss Nnaji ain't gonna pay u for this. If I may ask; why are u so tensed about this? You bash the dude and his generation, all because of what? U don't know who the dude is neither his tomorrow.
I suggest, u employ a more polite approach next time, when taking a defensive stand.
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by EntrepreNoah: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
You all should make time and watch 'Why I hate school but love education' by Sulli Breaks. Its on youtube
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by darediamond(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
englishmart:
you don't want me ro read this novel. Do you?
That is up to you.
Re: 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2014
real education starts after school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.