Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (49779 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Amagite2: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P, (Psquare) has showed off his Ikoye house and his fleet of cars parked there.

According to him, he shared the photos to motivate and inspire his followers. He wrote;

"#MondayMotivation I pray that this pictures Motivates and inspires you, rather than making you mad or sad. Same God that did for me will surely do it for you��� Say a big AMEN!!!�� #MondayMotivation #Blessed #LivingMyDreams #MyWayMyWorld #BossOfHisOwn #MrP’sWorld #TheHustleIsReal #ZOOM"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-house-and-fleet-of-cars.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Vanity?
I also wish to enjoy this kinda vanity on earth.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Merimental(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2018
ife dimma rue mu aka... dey chop ur money my man notin do u Mr Pppppp!

20 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2018
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Mrop(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Big boi things

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2018
This is a great house.
But Na money be the thing.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Paulfroshman: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Nice
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by austino100(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Rubbish!!! In 5 years time those cars will not worth it try reconcile with your brother and build an unending wealth that your children and your brother's children will boost of in the future. We love to see you guys as one big family.

48 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by bukjossy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
No be small thing oh
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by judecares1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
imagine what common woman did to lovely brothers

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Made men
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jude n Paul Okoye right now...

25 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na money be fine bobo
Alero3Arubi:
This is a great house.
But Na money be the thing.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Godbless our handwork

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by FaceThem: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Enjoy Your Money
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Adedayo97(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
baba God Na your hand I day oh.... please bless us all
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by emeejinsm: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Up coming music artist × up coming Instagram model grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nlmessenger: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello nairalanders, here is your messenger, if you have that thing you want to buy or want, you have a message you want to deliver to someone but you cant because of your tight schedule, send me pls o i'll go! I know lagos die! Na my hustle be this, i sabi waka! As work no dey make u use this ine dey make money

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by berryford: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Blessings wink
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Watch the video of his cars here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Rf7nCuK8o
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Vanity upon

Thunder Fire Vanity and fire Poverty join. Hardwork pays

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by abc115: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Taxman coming
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P, (Psquare) has showed off his Ikoye house and his fleet of cars parked there.

According to him, he shared the photos to motivate and inspire his followers. He wrote;

"#MondayMotivation I pray that this pictures Motivates and inspires you, rather than making you mad or sad. Same God that did for me will surely do it for you��� Say a big AMEN!!!�� #MondayMotivation #Blessed #LivingMyDreams #MyWayMyWorld #BossOfHisOwn #MrP’sWorld #TheHustleIsReal #ZOOM"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-house-and-fleet-of-cars.html

I wonder how these guys run their lives, you occupy the left wing, your brother the right of same building and you dont want to see eye to eye.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by sacajawea: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Funny world, with all this Money
20yrs Kylie Jenner Still wash you for Floor
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by SourGrape: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
abc115:
Taxman coming
Taxman wetin,no be naija u dey.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
sacajawea:
Funny world, with all this Money 20yrs Kylie Jenner Still wash you for Floor
life Na level by level
Why should he lose sleep over that?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
wink grin lipsrsealed sad
Tolexander:
Vanity?

I also wish to enjoy this kinda vanity on earth.
undecided.Yes vanity but if nah u get d same property, NAH GODWIN abi?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
One man, one car. One woman, one car.

That's the way of rich people, not those rich for the gram.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na Photoshop jo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.