Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

October 1 By Kunle Afolayan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / October 1 By Kunle Afolayan (901 Views)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ / The Figurine 'araromire' (a Film By Kunle Afolayan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

October 1 By Kunle Afolayan by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kunle Afolayan unveils new movie October 1 which premiers on October 1st.Kunle says the movie would be an international hit,that the movie would leave questions in the mind of the viewers which would prompt them to rewatch the movie and bring about a lot of debate among the viewers.I hope this would be better than The Figurine which in my opinion is wack,what do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

Butterphly Mad At Jj! / Please Show Me How / Here Are What To Expect Today As Game Of Thrones Season 6 Premiers Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.