Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

NMA Strike Update!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Strike Update!!! (3307 Views)

Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / NMA Strike Update!! / NMA Strike Update: Nigeria's Intractable Healthcare Crises; Why JOHESU Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA Strike Update!!! by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
mployer:

Who gives a f*"k about your minority and majority nonsense. I am saying the doctors are a bunch of idiots in the majority for wanting to remain on strike.
What he did is probably his way of trying to stay clean from the evil. No sensible human being will want to remain the head of an organisation that makes such wicked decision.
mployer:

[quote author=mployer]
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Aluta in fighting for your greed or combating the epidemic that is ravaging your brothers
I would rather be impeached than remain a chairman to idiots that are chasing the rat when their house is on fire.
I've lost respect for Nigerian doctors including you incase you are one of them.[/quote

I never said they have no talent. I am saying they should be less selfish in the use of their talent.

I think your opinion is quite clear. They are talented idiots.
Re: NMA Strike Update!!! by allycat: 2:37am On Aug 08, 2014
She died a MARTYR, in which country. One the person that died is a nurse not a doctor, the doctor is still hanging in there for now. But someone said she died a martyr, in which country? Will Nigerians feed her children or give them free housing or education. Do people know her name or even care who she is. Nigeria does not have a reputation for valuing human life and I bet you in 6 months time we would have forgotten she existed and gone on to a new topic or jis, .its only her family that will bear the brunt. Martyr my ...........
Re: NMA Strike Update!!! by internetpo(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Doctors shd just simply return to work n help fight this Ebola disease. What wil it profit them if 50% of Nigerians get hit by the disease as a result of the strike? Suspend the strike and work with the govt for now, at least they are showing signs of being proactive this time.

I even feel the strike is unnecessary if they can only work with other health personnels to solve their 25point issue. Every health worker is important, we need each other, nobody is above anybody.

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Update!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Samgreguc:
it was done either in India or Isreal.
What is the ratio of medical personnels in the Nigerian Army to the government hospitals? We all know the threat to replace striking doctors with millitary doctors is a big lie.

One would expect that what will be of utmost importance to the minister of health and our ever clueless leaders is how doctors will be protected enough to help combat this virus. Unfortunately, they will be looking for how to make some money out of this by giving out the contract to supply (substandard) protective gears.

Can a gvt. Be more visionless, clueless, useless and self-absorbed than this?

internetpo: Suspend the strike and work with the govt for now, at least they are showing signs of being proactive this time.
Man, the action of our gvt. Is not called proactive but reactive! If they had been proactive, Patrick Slayer would've been sent back to Liberia in a padded jet or quarantined under tight security at the airport. In other words, this prolly wouldn't have happened because they would've detected he had ebola before entering. The plane would've been disinfected, all contacts on plane would've been quarantined. All illegal borders would've been closed, those immigration guys would have seen the danger in taking bribes at this crucial tim and most importantly I would've been on the literature board reading stories at my leisure time!

No sir, they are not trying to be proactive but slowly reactive!

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike Update!!! by Samgreguc(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
allycat: Nigeria does not have a reputation for valuing human life and I bet you in 6 months time we would have forgotten she existed and gone on to a new topic or jis, .its only her family that will bear the brunt. Martyr my ...........
foot
Re: NMA Strike Update!!! by allycat: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thank you angry
Re: NMA Strike Update!!! by allycat: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / What Are The Health Implications Of Living Near A Mast?????::::::::::::::::::::: / A New World Class Hospital In Nigeria ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.