Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] (11458 Views)

See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
if it makes her feel good, then its all good.
she for try born or adopt. it makes one ...can't put my finger to it but I'm sure most know what I mean.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Waspy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
shocked shocked shocked Speaking of MILF ....Mango is Lovely Frosh lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan:
grin
That's the reigning thing with Hollywood cougars (those 40 and above). Recall J Lo was dating a guy 18 yrs younger than her; Demi Moore, at 50, was dating a 26 yr old guy. Even Hulk Hogan's ex-wife, at 50, dated a 19 year old guy!

lol so many of them wanting to feel younger by being attractive to younger men. i mean, it is a moral boost to know that someone 20yrs younger than you is digging you. these woman dont want to waste time any longer, they want it all and the usual hand candy too (aka a young fit sexy and attractive man)

we men have been doing it for centuries, so women are just catching up, lol!
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

lol so many of them wanting to feel younger by being attractive to younger men. i mean, it is a moral boost to know that someone 20yrs younger than you is digging you. these woman dont want to waste time any longer, they want it all and the usual hand candy too (aka a young fit sexy and attractive man)

It's all about gender equality grin
And some of these ladies also hook up with these much younger men for their sex drive. You can't compare the stamina of a 20-something year old guy to that of a 50 year old man lol.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan:
It's all about gender equality grin
And some of these ladies also hook up with these much younger men for their sex drive. You can't compare the stamina of a 20-something year old guy to that of a 50 year old man lol.

yep that too, and it may be right up there as one of the main reason.... who no like better things!!!
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by traware(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

Sir,you've got it all wrong.Women will always be hypergamous by nature.The older women mentioned(Madonna's name is surprisingly absent) don't arouse the interest of higher status men anymore because the higher status men will always prefare younger women.So the older women will have to go for the 'left-over' lower status men.Simple.It seems you don't remember the high status men these women associated with when they were in their physical prime.The older women will never truly respect/be content with the younger/less financially buoyant men they now have to mingle with.They will always desire a man 'better' than them
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Fulaman198(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
I like what I see
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by MRBrownJ: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2014
traware: Sir,you've got it all wrong.Women will always be hypergamous by nature.The older women mentioned(Madonna's name is surprisingly absent) don't arouse the interest of higher status men anymore because the higher status men will always prefare younger women.So the older women will have to go for the 'left-over' lower status men.Simple.

bro, come on, think for a minute..... if it was just a status thing then these women would settle with lower status older men, and wouldnt have the need for these younger men.

It seems you don't remember the high status men these women associated with when they were in their physical prime.The older women will never truly respect/be content with the younger/less financially buoyant men they now have to mingle with.They will always desire a man 'better' than them

women who are desperate will do the above in bold, but a woman who is comfortable in her social/financial life would search for a GOOD man, regardless of his social/financial status. you are thinking with the mindset of all these broke aasss begging women, who desire a man to take them out of their misery.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Fulaman198(m): 12:51am On Aug 08, 2014
MRBrownJ:

bro, come on, think for a minute..... if it was just a status thing then these women would settle with lower status older men, and wouldnt have the need for these younger men.

women who are desperate will do the above in bold, but a woman who is comfortable in her social/financial life would search for a GOOD man, regardless of his social/financial status. you are thinking with the mindset of all these broke aasss begging women, who desire a man to take them out of their misery.

Exactly, women are no different from men once they are rich. A rich older woman will pursue younger fit men that can provide them with good you know what. The same goes for rich older men who pursue younger women. Women are no different from men, it's just that men have always unjustifiably had the power.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Bolt3(m): 2:06am On Aug 08, 2014
I knew she would be black.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 08, 2014
^
Black don't crack
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by kinggenesis(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2014
I love this woman........ Her relationship movies are always awesome.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by traware(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2014
MRBrownJ:

Mr BrownJ this your post fall my hand.I thought you were more intelligent than this.You have absolutely no idea.Even if a woman is a billionaire,deep down in her heart,she will always desire a trillionaire that is how women are wired.This issue has been studied for decades and my posts are true.Women are hypergamous(the action of desiring a person of superior status).This is a fact
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Ladybluecash(f): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2014
iwakolewa: She's hot,thanks to the many surgeries she's had,botox injections, butt implants, face lift....they just can't stay beautiful the natural way,all of these celebrities wanna cheat nature, they don't want to grow old grin grin
. Nd who told u der r no gudtins dat cams naturally, na ppl lik u dey bliv say evry billinaira na ritual dem do. Badbelle
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Nd who told u der r no gudtins dat cams naturally, na ppl lik u dey bliv say evry billinaira na ritual dem do. Badbelle.

Shuo shocked what's your own? I look good,and it's all thanks to God, when did I say no good thing comes naturally?,abeg o,abi you're a customer of plastic surgery ni angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Joyce From Abuja Needs A Sugar Boy – Sugar Mummy Request / Nigerian Man With The Largest Nose Surfaces The Internet [SEE PHOTO] / Tiwa Savage In Iro & Buba At ELOY Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.