Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Gate Crasher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gate Crasher (10825 Views)

Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / What's The Fate Of A Gate Crasher? / Job Test Crasher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gate Crasher by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 07, 2014
Come for your interview this Friday at Quickjet-
118 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja. Lagos.
Time: 10am. Come with your hard copy CV.

1 Like

Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2014
What is the name of the company and what are they into?
Re: Gate Crasher by Saraha1(f): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2014
GoldenDr: Come for your interview this Friday at Quickjet-
bros eh ! Be proud enough to disclose the name of your company and what you are recruiting for now?
Hmmm, 118, that sound like a building opposite Zenith bank at Obafemi Awolowo way, ( Nearest bus stop is Balogun )
Pls prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Gate Crasher by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2014
the quickjet in his post . una no see am abi . google quickjet nigeria smh
Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2014
It is a professional cleaning company. Hope it is not marketing job
Re: Gate Crasher by CBNIM: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2014
GoldenDr: Come for your interview this Friday at Quickjet-

Op, please kindly share what post(s) that are available if U know, so people will know how to tailor their c.v!

lmagine tailoring ur c.v as an experienced accountant when it's a marketer they needed! Or vice versa, that's total failure from abinitio!

so Op, help d house with more info.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2014
I hope it is not marketing, because I don't want to waste my money. Op, please give more details.
Re: Gate Crasher by Saraha1(f): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2014
singlefade25: I hope it is not marketing, because I don't want to waste my money. Op, please give more details.
pray so oh. Because if is not marketing job I see no reason why op had not responsed to any of the question being asked.
Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2014
Saraha1: pray so oh. Because if is not marketing job I see no reason why op had not responsed to any of the question being asked.
are you going?
Re: Gate Crasher by databoy247(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2014
singlefade25: I hope it is not marketing, because I don't want to waste my money. Op, please give more details.

And what is wrong if it's a marketing job? People look at marketing jobs like someone with ebola virus. Try and establish your own business and lets see if you wont do marketing. If you are tired of sitting at home, go online, take a course on marketing and get busy. With the right marketing jobs, the more you work, the more you earn. You are not tied to a fixed salary no matter the input you make.

If the company does not have good incentives, move on. but if their compensation is cool....then why not??

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2014
databoy247:

And what is wrong if it's a marketing job? People look at marketing jobs like someone with ebola virus. Try and establish your own business and lets see if you wont do marketing. If you are tired of sitting at home, go online, take a course on marketing and get busy. With the right marketing jobs, the more you work, the more you earn. You are not tied to a fixed salary no matter the input you make.

If the company does not have good incentives, move on. but if their compensation is cool....then why not??

Cheers.
do you work with the company?

3 Likes

Re: Gate Crasher by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2014
hi singlefade25, has wemimo ogunde & co contacted you?
Re: Gate Crasher by Saraha1(f): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2014
singlefade25: are you going?
me going? Go and do what na? I know that place very well beside d I don't think they have the kind of job I have in mind to do.
Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Ha, op no let me swear for you o, they are recruiting for the post of computer operator. Wasted effort and resources.
Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2014
munarule:
hi singlefade25, has wemimo ogunde & co contacted you?
do you know I missed the test? I got there past nine, I joined those who are sitting at the back.
Re: Gate Crasher by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2014
singlefade25: do you know I missed the test? I got there past nine, I joined those who are sitting at the back.
sorry about that dear
Re: Gate Crasher by skyscrapper: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Yawa de oo
Re: Gate Crasher by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
singlefade25: Ha, op no let me swear for you o, they are recruiting for the post of computer operator. Wasted effort and resources.
it is not a wasted effort, if you were wise,.you would have dropped your cv in firm within and around Ikeja, Nigeria's former capital city. He did a great job by bring you out but you did not utilise it.
Re: Gate Crasher by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
HelloYOU ARE HEREBY invited for a written test on
Monday, 11.08.2014
10.00am
44, Apata Str., Shomolu, Lagos.
Please come with copies of your CVs & credentials.
Re: Gate Crasher by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Address: 3 , Nuratu Galubi Street, Remfad B/
stop Idimu, Lagos
Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Givemejoy: it is not a wasted effort, if you were wise,.you would have dropped your cv in firm within and around Ikeja, Nigeria's former capital city. He did a great job by bring you out but you did not utilise it.
wetin this one dey talk, don't let me transfer aggression o.
Re: Gate Crasher by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2014
21, Diamond Plaza. Anthony Industrial Estate, Anthony Village or call 08062493739.
Re: Gate Crasher by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
@Op,.In.as much as we appreciate your effort to depopukate the labour market. Please, anytime you post a job, kindly tell us the position and if you can't probably because you are busy, leaving a phone number will do.
Re: Gate Crasher by chyna4luv: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
GoldenDr: @Op,.In.as much as we appreciate your effort to depopukate the labour market. Please, anytime you post a job, kindly tell us the position and if you can't probably because you are busy, leaving a phone number will do.

Remove the cob web in your eyes first before you remove others'.

#Shalom!
Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
chyna4luv:

Remove the cob web in your eyes first before you remove others'.

#Shalom!
don't mind him, useless fellow

1 Like

Re: Gate Crasher by luvola(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
singlefade25: do you know I missed the test? I got there past nine, I joined those who are sitting at the back.
please is wemimo ogunde still recruiting ? Can I still submit my CV to them ? kindly tell me how I will get to the place.
Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
I saw the post on NL o, I don't know if they are still recruiting.
Re: Gate Crasher by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
singlefade25: don't mind him, useless fellow
the job post he postes are real, One is a school, the other one I do not know. if you keeping acting like this, you are likely to remain jobless for a long time. You are going to make mistakes, learn from them.
Re: Gate Crasher by luvola(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
singlefade25: I saw the post on NL o, I don't know if they are still recruiting.
ok thanks . I will search for their address . Do you know their office address ?
Re: Gate Crasher by chyna4luv: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Givemejoy: the job post he postes are real, One is a school, the other one I do not know. if you keeping acting like this, you are likely to remain jobless for a long time. You are going to make mistakes, learn from them.

Haaha! Why are you talking to her like that? Do you know if she has a job but not happy doing and she is loving for a better offer? Besides, she wasn't referring to you. If you were in her shoes, you would have said the same thing. I mean Tfare like #1500 and efforts only to get to the venue and you discovers that they are recruiting for a computer graphics in a small room with SSCE, MALE ONLY, Salary #15000-25000. It's gush! It's unfair now.
'Oya tender an letter of apology to her sharperly sharperly' lolll.

3 Likes

Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2014
luvola: ok thanks . I will search for their address . Do you know their office address ?
18, Oyetola idowu street, Ilupeju, lagos. Give it a trial.
Re: Gate Crasher by singlefade25(f): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Givemejoy: the job post he postes are real, One is a school, the other one I do not know. if you keeping acting like this, you are likely to remain jobless for a long time. You are going to make mistakes, learn from them.
sister, you want make I swear for you abi? Who told you I don't have a job. Please mind the way you talk, and don't ever quote me again. Rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants / Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.