Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Undergraduate And Master Degree Is Free In Sweden! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Undergraduate And Master Degree Is Free In Sweden! (1056 Views)

Between Master's Degree And Professional Course / With Third Class Degree Is Their Any Hope / Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate And Master Degree Is Free In Sweden! by Montex: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hi,
I am proud to say that I am free from the school hassles here in Nigeria. I have been admitted to Study Electronics (Telecommunication) in Gavle University in Sweden. There are several good courses to choose from ranging from Economics, software Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics etc

Who says UK and US is the best place to study? I really disagree with them all.I will like to inform you about free education in Sweden and other Scandinavian countries like Finland etc.

I am willing to give other Nigerians like me good informations to help them if they intend to study in Sweden and what to do to be granted a Visa; i know what it took me to garner information I needed to be admitted and granted a visa. After years of trials, but now I give God the glory.I remember people giving me false information. Am so glad I have all the information I need now.

NOTE: It is not by having the information alone, but what you need to do when you get the information.

You will agree with me that some Nigerians have been granted admission, but was never granted a visa. Do you know why?

I have documented all you need to know about this and much more. For more information, feel free to contact me on monte_christo@rocketmail.com. Wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Brand Yourself In Nigeria / Records Management / Accenture Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.