Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Your Favorite Part Of A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Favorite Part Of A Car (603 Views)

Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar / Components To Avoid When Washing A Car Engine / Shipping A Car To Nigeria - What Every Buyer Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Part Of A Car by nurey(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2014
I decided to start this thread so we can all say our favorite part of cars. I am talking of that which we admire and adore on seeing or sighting a car. Mine is the tiptronic gear found on the VW cars esPecially the passat (2004 model year upwards). Love the minature size and the bulky head.

Please what is yours.

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Learning How To Drive. / Porsche Diagnostic Tools Piwis Ii Are In The Promotion / Air Condition Problem - Mazda 626

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.