Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries (17259 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Islam; A Cure For Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
komek:

I aint a muslim but if this is what ur qu'ran preaches, then kudos.

Not the Qur'an, hadith (the sayings of Prophet Muhammad)(SAW).

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by diarra94(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:
Islam is a practical religion. Its injunctions exist for the welfare of human beings as a whole. There is a teaching regarding epidemics in Islam:

Narrated Saud:

The Prophet (SAW) said, "If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

Source: Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 624:
But i taught people went to hajj for many reasons which included healing?
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
diarra94: But i taught people went to hajj for many reasons which[b] included healing?[/b]

Why should Muslims atleast visit mecca once in their life time?

http://islamqa.info/en/22466

The bolded is not why it is prescribed for Muslims.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by diarra94(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Why should Muslims atleast visit mecca once in their life time?

http://islamqa.info/en/22466

The bolded is not why it is prescribed for Muslims.
the bigger question here is can islam not heal the sick?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:
Islam is a practical religion. Its injunctions exist for the welfare of human beings as a whole. There is a teaching regarding epidemics in Islam:

Narrated Saud:

The Prophet (SAW) said, "If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

Chei, the first sensible post from you. Mohammed is really greater than Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by Reference(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

I have been telling anybody who cares to listen that Islam is practical to anybody who cares to learn since 1800... grin grin grin

So you do all these spamliners too. Disappointed.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Reference:

So you do all these spamliners too. Disappointed.

Ok! grin grin grin grin grin

I am human after all.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Narrated Saud:

i don't think u need Prophet Mohammed words to tell you that, its just common sense..
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
diarra94: the bigger question here is can islam not heal the sick?

Islam nor any other thing does not heal the sick, God does via any means he chooses. And if you want to test his will, he could easily place you amongst the dead. It will not cost him anything because he rules over the living and the dead.

Hence, if he gives you guidance and you think you know better, you will obviously experience whatever will be the outcome.

#Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by Calculia: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
[size=18pt]WHY? EVERYBODY WOULD HAVE BEEN HEALED ON HOLY GROUND. Bleep IT, I WILL BRING MY EBOLA TO MECCA.[/size]
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Ok! grin grin grin grin grin

I am human after all.

Oya. Go and sin no more. Anyway the Saudi authorities are doing what all responsible governments should do towards their people but more importantly as custodian to the holy sites and hosts of the holy pilgrimage they are equally responsible for the health and welfare of all attending nationals and will not be held accountable for spreading the disease to people and parts un- touched via the hajj. It is wise, it is right.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by diarra94(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Islam nor any other thing does not heal the sick, God does via any means he chooses. And if you want to test his will, he could easily place you amongst the dead. It will not cost him anything because he rules over the living and the dead.

Hence, if he gives you guidance and you think you know better, you will obviously experience whatever will be the outcome.

#Hahahahaha
then why should i serve god if he chooses when to heal me. why shouldnt i reciprocate that and choose when to worship him. and you cant seriously tell me nothing else heals the sick. we have seen people on the verge of death get organ transplants, healed of viral and bacterial diseases. i want you to give me 1 single example of a human with infected organs healed by any religion. and if thats the case why are hospitals everywhere including mecca (the holy city itself).
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
mencade5: why are they stopping them from participating?

I thought the water from zam zam well is an healing water.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
diarra94: then why should i serve god if he chooses when to heal me. why shouldnt i reciprocate that and choose when to worship him. and you cant seriously tell me nothing else heals the sick. we have seen people on the verge of death get organ transplants, healed of viral and bacterial diseases. i want you to give me 1 single example of a human with infected organs healed by any religion. and if thats the case why are hospitals everywhere including mecca (the holy city itself).

Guy, save yourself the trouble. Whether you choose to worship God or not, it will not keep the world from working nor remove or add anything to his majesty.

When you face God for judgement, I will not have a say because I will be focused on my own reckoning and by his mercy salvation.

Islam is not here to prevent you from getting ill or dying. These are all parts of life or is biology alien to you? If you get sick in paradise you can sue me but here on earth? Brother please.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by Revolva(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Omo dem don spoil market for all muslim all d alhajis n alhajas go cry ooo
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by TS2(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Narrated Saud:

Im not a muslim do I really believe in it. But you just did a good, educated and justification.

Very commendable.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by tbaba1234: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
mencade5: why are they stopping them from participating?

I thought the water from zam zam well is an healing water.

Zam zam does not heal, Allah heals.

We pray to God but tie our camel. It is common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by diarra94(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Guy, save yourself the trouble. Whether you choose to worship God or not, it will not keep the world from working nor remove or add anything to his majesty.

When you face God for judgement, I will not have a say because I will be focused on my own reckoning and by his mercy salvation.

Islam is not here to prevent you from getting ill or dying. These are all parts of life or is biology alien to you? If you get sick in paradise you can sue me but here on earth? Brother please.
well, youve sumed it up yourself. i gain nothing from wasting my time worshiping a non existent being in the sky. why should i be judged or punished for what i was meant to do? the life i live now is the exact same life that god envisioned before creating me, so why should he punish me for living life on his planned path.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by mencade5(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
chimkaire: cheesy cheesy
*winks*

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by coolheed: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
May Allah grant you wisdom, sound health, long life and Al-Jannah firdaus for quoting this beautiful hadith.

maclatunji:

Narrated Saud:

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by diarra94(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
jamilkb:
You Must Be First Class ID.IOT! You Lack Common Sense Though! hahahah
really? what about you who believes in a fictitious being in the sky. you dont need to curse, i taught that was a sin in your religion.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by diarra94(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
jamilkb:
You Must Be First Class ID.IOT! You Lack Common Sense Though! hahahah
really? what about you who believes in a fictitious being in the sky. you dont need to curse, i taught that was a sin in your religion. give me 1 good reason i should waste my time and put my hopes on a being created by human minds.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by amnestylaw1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Narrated Saud:

The Prophet (SAW) said, "[b]If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place." [/b]

Wao, this is common sense. I hope other teachers will help teach the people values like this rather than asking them to go face the epidemic by faith.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
coolheed: May Allah grant you wisdom, sound health, long life and Al-Jannah firdaus for quoting this beautiful hadith.

Ameen and you too my brother.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
diarra94: well, youve sumed it up yourself. i gain nothing from wasting my time worshiping a non existent being in the sky. why should i be judged or punished for what i was meant to do? the life i live now is the exact same life that god envisioned before creating me, so why should he punish me for living life on his planned path.

You can create another thread if you want Muslim answers to your questions. This thread is not for you to express your confusion about God.

Thank you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by diarra94(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji:

You can create another thread if you want Muslim answers to your questions. This thread is not for you to express your confusion about God.

Thank you.
i thought you enlightened people. if it is not a confusion then why not give me an answer?
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by Akiika: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sammysammy1: Pishur of d govt suspending d visa or i dnt belive it
Is this supposed to be funny? because it's not!
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
diarra94: i thought you enlightened people. if it is not a confusion then why not give me an answer?

You are derailing this particular thread. Your need for answers should not make you a troll!
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by maclatunji: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
@tbaba1234, kindly do not encourage diara1994's attempts at derailment. Let him create a new thread for his questions. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Hajj Visas For Ebola Hit Countries by tbaba1234: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
maclatunji: @tbaba1234, kindly do not encourage diara1994's attempts at derailment. Let him create a new thread for his questions. Thank you.

You are correct. JazakAllahu Khairan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There / The Importance of the Day Of Arafat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.