Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Video: Mc Galaxy - Sukus ( Dance For The Girls) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Mc Galaxy - Sukus ( Dance For The Girls) (1313 Views)

Download The Official VIDEO: MC Galaxy – Sukus / Download Wizkid "Dance For Me (remix) Produced By Sarz / E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mc Galaxy - Sukus ( Dance For The Girls) by Mrswagg(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2014
From the artist that brought you one of the songs of the year (MC Galaxy), Sekem, comes another joint Sukus that is purely designed to make you dance once again.The Multi-talented singer / Comedian McGalaxy is back with a new dance track that is hot and energetic Afro hip-pop blend with full makossa beats and dance steps that will keep your eyes fixated on her body movement. McGalaxy Shows his Fans how to dance SUKUS . The Dance is good for exercise as his Female fan shows how energetic it is in the snippet below.Enjoy. MC Galaxy Sukus!

Download>> http://nairabam..com/2014/08/video-mc-galaxy-sukus-dance-for-girls.html

(1) (Reply)

[music] M.I Abaga Ft Olamide & I.J – The Middle / The Boy Is Mine Part 1, 2 & 3- Latest 2015 Nigerian Nollywood Ghallywood Movie / MUSIC: Tory Lanez & ASAP Ferg - Line Up The Flex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.