Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Tecno P5 Or Blackerry 9700(bold 2) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Or Blackerry 9700(bold 2) (763 Views)

Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Blackberry 9700(bold 2) Vs 9650 (bold 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno P5 Or Blackerry 9700(bold 2) by prodiG(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Pls fellow nairalanders,am planning on buying a new phone but am confused.I chose the bold 2 because am told it has great battery life.I also like the bb because of its BIS but having not used one before am concerned about the battery complaints i hear daily from bb users.On the other hand,android has gaming capabilities(i luv playing games) but it consumes data like nobody's business.So my question is,should i go for the blackberry or the tecno considering their respective flaws? (choice limited to bold 2 and tecno p5).Please i need feedbacks urgently.Thanks!
Re: Tecno P5 Or Blackerry 9700(bold 2) by vodacom: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
if you are interested in gaming, use android device like Tecno p5 and to reduce data consumption, download mobiwol firewall from Google play then limit the number pictures you view online . for bb bold 2,you hardly see those games you see on android but data wise it's good. you can use Airtel bis on android phones too.
Re: Tecno P5 Or Blackerry 9700(bold 2) by ifywise(f): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
prodiG: Pls fellow nairalanders,am planning on buying a new phone but am confused.I chose the bold 2 because am told it has great battery life.I also like the bb because of its BIS but having not used one before am concerned about the battery complaints i hear daily from bb users.On the other hand,android has gaming capabilities(i luv playing games) but it consumes data like nobody's business.So my question is,should i go for the blackberry or the tecno considering their respective flaws? (choice limited to bold 2 and tecno p5).Please i need feedbacks urgently.Thanks!
bro I have both techno p5 and BlackBerry bold 2 for sale but I will advice you to buy the p5.
my p5 is very neat and new
it is nicely rooted so you don't have to be afraid of bricking it while rooting.
I programmed it to be using BlackBerry subscription, meaning you don't have to worry about data consumption. just brows and download stuffs 24/7
all the accessories are intact.
many games and other good apps ar installed in it already for you.
it is just 14k with all dis feactures in d phone.
contact me for more info or negotiations 08062276490

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 6: Everything We Know So Far,specs And Pictures From Box / Infinix Surf Bravo Discussion Thread / Promo on 8inches android quadcore tablets!!! cheaper than ONLINE STORES!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.