Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. (26266 Views)

Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? / Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

did i just read you say thor is overrated? like seriously? what do you know about Rune king thor?
go and browse about Rune kng thor and try edit that shit you have there abeg

Yes, You read my post correctly. Thor is overrated.

Go and read the Hulk vs arc, it has an animation too, if you want to watch. Hulk beat the hell out of him, Thor almost died! Infact, he died and came back.

I believe that is answer enough for you.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
igbsam:

But you do know that batman is not made of iron. What i'm saying is this, Batman is somehow a scientist in his own world and can come up with a serum to take out the power of magneto just the same way it happend in X-Men where they got an antidote from that boys blood to neutralize mutants and turn them into humans. Batman is a fast thinker and can come up with such or go as far as looking for something to bring him down. Just the same way he went ahead to get the kryptonite for superman's weakness. You guys should not even compare BATMAN and IRONMAN shikena!

i mean that magneto can manipulate the iron in batman's blood. unless you want to tell me that bruce doesnt have blood again. and about the serum lol... what good would that be considering the fact that magneto can kill batman all the way from orbit
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Jaymaestro(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Graviton2:

Go and watch Batman: Dark Knight returns animation

It was in the future, Bruce Wayne was 60, yet he still managed to defeat a new evil in Gotham. Watch it before you make another wrong statement.
DCs Logic With Prep_time Batman could defeat anyone .
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by igbsam(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

i mean that magneto can manipulate the iron in batman's blood. unless you want to tell me that bruce doesnt have blood again. and about the serum lol... what good would that be considering the fact that magneto can kill batman all the way from orbit

Hahahahahaha, u don't mean it. The only person he manipulates is Wolverine, cos Wolverine has iron in his system. My brother, Batman is an ordinary human with intellect, combat trainings and a scientist. He has no iron in his blood and he isn't made of one. So get your facts right. Even in X-Men, Magneto needs iron or metals to be around for his advantage. Without this, he would do nada. And about the serum, yea, if only you watched the x-men movie where it was used to capture magnito. besides, Over the years, Batman has used one serum or the other to his advantage. He even went as far as creating a serum version for computers. Get that!
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jaymaestro: Batman vs Ironman stripped of gadgets and suit = Batman [ for this consider spiderman vs Batman instead ]
Random Encounter Suits on = Ironman
Preparation = either ways
Thor is inconsistent ' In no way is he overrated - He's made to topple Hulk but the writers mostly favours Hulk .

The difference is very clear — In Iron man's case, the suit makes the hero. In Batman's case, The suit is just an identity, Batman will beat you up whether he is wearing a cowl or a suit. His fight with Raas'ah-ghul comes to mind.

Batman vs Spiderman — The percentage is stacked up once again in Batman's favour; experience, combat ability and level head ness, although Spiderman will deal him serious damage as he is more agile and has powers on his side. If Batman could defeat Black spider and Arachnid from DC, then he will beat Spiderman.

I forgot to mention my most ruthless superhero — Frank Castle a.k.a The punisher. He killed all the superheroes in the Zombie superhero marvel arc, where all the superheroes went zombie in 2099. You all should read it.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin Lol
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by crudedude(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Graviton2:

The difference is very clear — In Iron man's case, the suit makes the hero. In Batman's case, The suit is just an identity, Batman will beat you up whether he is wearing a cowl or a suit. His fight with Raas'ah-ghul comes to mind.

Batman vs Spiderman — The percentage is stacked up once again in Batman's favour; experience, combat ability and level head ness, although Spiderman will deal him serious damage as he is more agile and has powers on his side. If Batman could defeat Black spider and Arachnid from DC, then he will beat Spiderman.

I forgot to mention my most ruthless superhero — Frank Castle a.k.a The punisher. He killed all the superheroes in the Zombie superhero marvel arc, where all the superheroes went zombie in 2099. You all should read it.

That is the gospel I've been trying to preach since morning.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by crudedude(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jaymaestro:
Batman vs Ironman stripped of gadgets and suit = Batman [ for this consider spiderman vs Batman instead ]
Random Encounter Suits on = Ironman
Preparation = either ways

Conclusion of the whole matter.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by igbsam(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
SAMURAI X vs GREEN ARROW grin

My Kid brother just asked me for my opinion.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by parrotibaba(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
philfearon:
Bro,Peter is like every other hero out there put together.... He is the ultimate Super hero
.The idea of just creating the Ultimate SuperHero is what brought about His mimicry ability...And am sure no Super hero will love to fight him..

Secondly,the winners in all superhero fights are decided by fans anyway..Whoever gets the bigger vote by fans win...So no matter what we rant on here,its all in our head!!
bros peter can never be d ultimate super hero, abeg just go n read d mask comic series den u go know wetin I d talk... peter only absorbs powers by touching d said persons b4 he can mimic u...peter can only absorb DNA related powers but not magic... d fact dat d mask defies d laws of physics tells u just everything... its like comparing raiden to Thor ...Dr Manhattan alone will wipe out d whole heroes characters ....peter petrieli is strong bt dia r so many super heroes way way ahead of him...n d mask is one of dem...
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
crudedude:

That is the gospel I've been trying to preach since morning.

It's a very plain and logical concept. I like Tony Stark, but without the IM Marc suit of high tech armour, He is not special except for his intelligence maybe. Bruce Wayne on the other hand is a different story entirely.

Have you seen the new DC Online Trailer on YouTube, Batman has a suit of armour similar to Iron man's. I was too impressed! All black everything!
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by crudedude(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

yes. batman's "ojoro" as i like to call it only works when the justice league are there to increase his resources. batman is not all tooo spectacular when its his own story.
for the records ,some thugs beat him black and blue an he had to carry a gun for round two.

Forget Justice League. Batman is with them for a reason. We all know Batman prefers minding his business. Issue don die sha. I hang boot grin

abeg make una no compare Magneto against Ironman or Batman. dem dey forbid grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
parrotibaba: bros peter can never be d ultimate super hero, abeg just go n read d mask comic series den u go know wetin I d talk... peter only absorbs powers by touching d said persons b4 he can mimic u...peter can only absorb DNA related powers but not magic... d fact dat d mask defies d laws of physics tells u just everything... its like comparing raiden to Thor ...Dr Manhattan alone will wipe out d whole heroes characters ....peter petrieli is strong bt dia r so many super heroes way way ahead of him...n d mask is one of dem...

Wonder woman will punch a hole through Peter Petrelli's skull — and before someone comes up to say he will heal from it, I'm talking about total pulverization, grinding to meat.

If He tries to replicate Dr. Manhattan's abilities, he will be erased from existence by the sheer power of it before he has gone halfway.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by crudedude(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Graviton2:

It's a very plain and logical concept. I like Tony Stark, but without the IM Marc suit of high tech armour, He is not special except for his intelligence maybe. Bruce Wayne on the other hand is a different story entirely.

Have you seen the new DC Online Trailer on YouTube, Batman has a suit of armour similar to Iron man's. I was too impressed! All black everything!

I'll check those Justice League. I've seen a few I forget the title now.

you have a link to the Batman trailer?
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Superman vs Hulk
Wonder woman vs Thor
Jack Hammer vs Ares

What do you guys think?
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
crudedude:

I'll check those Justice League. I've seen a few I forget the title now.

you have a link to the Batman trailer?

Let me get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJH4xxxZDwc

He could even fly. Watch it to the end and tell me what you think..

Cc: Jaymaestro, Crudedude, iyfeNamikaze — Watch this

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by parrotibaba(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Graviton2:

Wonder woman will punch a hole through Peter Petrelli's skull — and before someone comes up to say he will heal from it, I'm talking about total pulverization, grinding to meat.

If He tries to replicate Dr. Manhattan's abilities, he will be erased from existence by the sheer power of it before he has gone halfway.
he will never even dare to touch talk more of mimicking d powers of Dr Manhattan,he d craze ?
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
parrotibaba: he will never even dare to touch talk more of mimicking d powers of Dr Manhattan,he d craze ?

As in eh! But those Americans are stupid and crazy oh! They were saying God is American and he is Dr. Manhattan. They are mad!

No be God wey I dey serve be that. My God is too good to be American. Nonsense!
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by zelda4u: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Silver Surfer is the most powerful. He's strong enough to destroy planets; can survive across galaxies and even black holes; travels at speed of light; and indestructible. He's basically the marvel version of Dr Manhattan but a 100 times more powerful. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by igbsam(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
zelda4u: Silver Surfer is the most powerful. He's strong enough to destroy planets; can survive across galaxies and even black holes; travels at speed of light; and indestructible. He's basically the marvel version of Dr Manhattan but a 100 times more powerful. grin

You dey find quarrel o.......who is silver surfer without his surf board. Abi u no see wetin fantastic 4 do am ni.......Besides, he is not intelligent and he feels lost. The guy no sharp at all. So i don't think he is a complete super hero. Person wey no fit make up him mind. Even Jonathan go use him brain anyday, anytime. No mention am jare.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by parrotibaba(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
zelda4u: Silver Surfer is the most powerful. He's strong enough to destroy planets; can survive across galaxies and even black holes; travels at speed of light; and indestructible. He's basically the marvel version of Dr Manhattan but a 100 times more powerful. grin
dude e be like say u no know Dr Manhattan... he will just vaporize silver surfer b4 d dude go even climb im surf board ,Dr Manhattan dat can see d past ,present n future simultaneously, in fact d guy d fear to use all im powers so e d limit im self....besides e get some many characters stronger Dan d silver surfer...just dash am Lobo ,I don't even want to mention d omnipotent,omnipresent n omniscient living tribunal...
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
philfearon:
Am sorry for u too... You know nothing like John snow..
Sorry ke For fictional characters ..
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Shady98:
let's compare them side by side.
Tony's strength nd weaknesses.
Tony-higher tech's,so will probably give him like a 5 mins advantage. but cuz he lacks leadership nd strategy skills after the 5 minutes,when the opponent has gotten used to the bullish approach..he's toast..
points to back me up;a strip in the avengers series, when captain America was 'killed' by hydra nd the avengers were 'disassembled'.Tony calles them together.but due to his leadership incapabilities Hydra trashed them all.
truth is the reason batman is not so popular with people as tony is is mostly cuz of his seriousness. Tony appeals to everyone with his one liners,wise cracks.reckless behaviour and all those.
Batman-has the tech,though not as advanced as stark.but cuz of his cunning and leadership skills. he'll probably defeat his opponent.he can even defeat superman.
martial arts;have u ever witnessed a scenario where tony would be stripped of his 'iron' and has to defend himself.....yeah i tot so too,Noo!! because they (marvel comics) know how badly he would be if he left his suit. it's just recently that Tony started fighting with his bare fist.unlike batman qho combines gadgets nd martial arts.
...nd for those of y'all who are talkin bout smartness,Batman's like 'sherlock Holmes 'smart,while tony is just tech savvy.
lol tony lacks leadership Who then plans battle strategies for the avengers Even captain america pays his respect to stark .batman will always be an over-hyped "hero"
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
crudedude:

Forgive my being groggy this morning. I still don't get what huge 'edge' Batman has here because of hiding his identity.

So if Tony Starks were to hide the fact that he's Ironman he'll have an edge? how?

If the world knew Bruce to be Batman he'll be weaker? You know he's a lone ranger most times right? No possible family targets.

Does this mask Batman put on stop him from being smart and a master strategist?

Does it give him his many fighting techniques and fearlessness?

I do agree that Tony has more toys to play with. Which further emphasizes his weak nature.

Its funny seeing guys mention Jarvis being smarter than Bruce and it/he was created by Tony. If Tony is so smart why does he need an AI sidekick?

have u forgotten bruce also needs alfred in the bat cave ?? All's fair i think cool
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
igbsam:

And you think Magneto can easily be taken down like that. Irom Man relies on Jarvis to hack computers and get informations from opponent's mainframes. Remember, Magneto is no Technology villain. He does his thing just the way he sees it. Jarvis needs information about Magneto which he will pass to Tony Stark for him to find a way to bring him down. But Batman only needs to have a chat with Magneto and in a few mins of dat chat, he would be able to know his weakness. He knows the words to say to him that would make Magneto say the things he wants to hear. And right there with his pouch, and his communication with the bat cave, he knows what to do. So comparing fights with Magneto, Batman will Edge Iron Man hands down. Trust me!
exactly the over hype i talk about .few minutes ko even with wonder womans laso its not that easy .ps : jarvis will gather info on magnito so far he exists . Wasn't his records stored it the x-men data base (wolverene comic) + even the mutant cell he was admitted into had his records so dont underestimate im/jarvis
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Graviton2:

do u realise spiderman has super strenght to a level {Stopping trains ,buses etc} + hes faster and more flexible ..wow batman fans tho .the next statement will be batman could kill hulk if well prepared #smh
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by ALOBAM: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Graviton2:

oga why will you take away the suit in the first place ?? Sbi the makers are foolish ni ...fyi stark knows street brawl and he's not helpless without his suit watch avengers where he was sent to dinasour age whr tech wasnt existing ..he took out villians ,monsters ,and dinasours ..with clay / rock armour now beat that !!!
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
ALOBAM: do u realise spiderman has super strenght to a level {Stopping trains ,buses etc} + hes faster and more flexible ..wow batman fans tho .the next statement will be batman could kill hulk if well prepared #smh

Mister man, why evuls?

I put Spiderman's proportionate strength into consideration. Batman beat up Black spider and the third generation Arachnid, these two DC villains have the exact same abilities of Spiderman — so what is your point?

Someone that beat up Killer croc can't beat Spiderman? I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
ALOBAM: lol tony lacks leadership Who then plans battle strategies for the avengers Even captain america pays his respect to stark .batman will always be an over-hyped "hero"

Steve Rogers a.k.a Captain America handles battle plans for the Avengers. I'm beginning to wonder the comic you have been reading.
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
ALOBAM: have u forgotten bruce also needs alfred in the bat cave ?? All's fair i think cool

Justice league: flashpoint paradox — Alfred Pennyworth was not existing, Batman was still taking care of business.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. by Graviton2(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
ALOBAM: oga why will you take away the suit in the first place ?? Sbi the makers are foolish ni ...fyi stark knows street brawl and he's not helpless without his suit watch avengers where he was sent to dinasour age whr tech wasnt existing ..he took out villians ,monsters ,and dinasours ..with clay / rock armour now beat that !!!

Clay armour?! Diaris God oh! Lmao!

I found the bolded incredibly funny. Read what you typed out loud and I'm sure you will see how silly it sounds. I love Marvel comics but sometimes their story arcs are beyond ridiculous. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Learn Hopw To Play The Saxophone Within Three Months. / Is Nudity & Porn In African Movies An Evolution Or Regression? / #bbnaija: Miracle’s Fans Held A Rally For Him Today, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.