Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting (546 Views)

My Experience With Smartweb.com.ng Shared Hosting. (RESOLVED) / Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria / What Are The Hardware Needed To Start Web Hosting Reseller Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting by hilaryiwens05: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Want to launch a web site and need a reliable and affordable web hosting solution or want to start your own web hosting business? Then www.hostchillyng.com is the answer you need.

We offer unbeatable hosting packages and price slashes that is had to find with unlimited features to enjoys even if you want to transfer your current hosting.

We offer:
Unlimited Shared Web hosting - host your web sites, blog, forum and clients projects online www.hostchillyng.com/hosting/shared-hosting
Unlimited Resellers hosting - sell unlimited cPanel Accounts www.hostchillyng.com/hosting/reseller-hosting
Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting - sell unlimited cPanel and WHM accounts www.hostchillyng.com/hosting/master-reseller-hosting

For more info visit www.hostchillyng.com
Re: Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting by Vinshu(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=hilaryiwens05][/quote]
I am interested in your master resel but i have a few questions:

- Where are your servers Located?

- Do you offer Dedicated IPs?

- Do you own the servers or you are resellers too?

- What is your server load time and up time? Are there times that it would be down? maybe maintenance or reboot?

- Do you support zend guard and image magick?

- Why are you not licensed to be using whmcs?

Thank you. I'm waiting
Re: Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting by hilaryiwens05: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Vinshu:
I am interested in your master resel but i have a few questions:
your signature says its all:

1) our server is located in USA
2) for now, we dont offer dedicated IPS
3) we are just a start ups, we are resellers
4) we undergo maintenance from time to time, but assurance of 99% uptime
5) whmcs licensed! hmm, i know where u are heading. becus we are not licensed does mean we cant offer quality service.

we all know ur reasons, i know we are not perfect. if you still have other questions concerning the webhosting, please contact us directly from the website. Thank you
Re: Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting by Vinshu(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
your signature says its all:

1) our server is located in USA
2) for now, we dont offer dedicated IPS
3) we are just a start ups, we are resellers
4) we undergo maintenance from time to time, but assurance of 99% uptime
5) whmcs licensed! hmm, i know where u are heading. becus we are not licensed does mean we cant offer quality service.

we all know ur reasons, i know we are not perfect. if you still have other questions concerning the webhosting, please contact us directly from the website. Thank you

That is good to hear.. You do not need to worry about my signature, since you said you are just start ups. Its okay. Now, that brings me to my next question. I am not contacting you via your website. I am questioning here. It is left for you to ignore me and that would explain how you handle clients.

If you are resellers,

How then, are you providing Reseller Hosting? I believe you cannot resell reseller hosting!

Also, remove this link please
http://www.hostchillyng.com/whmcs/
If you are not licensed, i dont think you can provide it!

Thank you.
Re: Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting by hilaryiwens05: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
my host company give me the privilege to resell
Vinshu:
If you are resellers,

How then, are you providing Reseller Hosting? I believe you cannot resell reseller hosting!
Thank you.
Re: Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting by CMSguru: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
sadist...thats how u go around painting people...froom smthostiing to loaded host, Youngzed, and the rest
Vinshu:
It is left for you to ignore me and that would explain how you handle clients.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[METHOD][FREE] GRAB 400 Clicks/advertize/get Referral / Unlimited Nigeria Web Hosting | Reseller & Master Resellers Host / W4rn1ng!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.