Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Awww - Barcelona Stars Make Sick Little French Girl's Dream Come True - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Awww - Barcelona Stars Make Sick Little French Girl's Dream Come True (731 Views)

Barcelona Stars Turn Up At Pedro’s Wedding (photos) / Players Trials: European Dream Come True / Xavi, Puyol Other Barcelona Stars To Face Super Eagles On WED 9th-7pm!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awww - Barcelona Stars Make Sick Little French Girl's Dream Come True by dafe303: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Barcelona made this little French girl's, named Young Kenza (pic above) who suffers progeria, a rare genetic disorder dream come true. The disorder is characterized by premature aging.
In the corridors o the Allianz Riviera before Barcelona's pre-season friendly with Nice, Kenza was able to meet the players, pose with them for pictures and get autographs.

http://dayosports..com/2014/08/awww-barcelona-stars-make-sick-little.html

Re: Awww - Barcelona Stars Make Sick Little French Girl's Dream Come True by wjxavier(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
PERMIT ME TO LEACH IN ON THIS CONVO.

I HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHY.

My friends and I have released an android app that lets nigerians escalate issues to the Presidency directly.

I have written more of it here, https://www.nairaland.com/1847049/osundecides-nigerian-firm-releases-election#25297296

My aim is to get Osun people to see it and use it in th eforthcoming elections.

You can take pictures with it that will be sent instantly to the Presidency in Abuja.

Please follow the link to read more.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

World Injury Record Holder / Super Eagles Watch: Chrisantus Scores On Debut, Martins Scores A Brace... / Formula 1-lewis Hamilton Wins Japanese Grand Prix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.