Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Beware Of Fraudsters!!! Dr Olukoya Advises. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Fraudsters!!! Dr Olukoya Advises. (616 Views)

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fraudsters!!! Dr Olukoya Advises. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Abuja - The general overseer of one of the country's
largest congregations, Mountain of Fire and Miracles
Ministries (MFM), Pastor Daniel Olukoya, has warned
members to be wary of fraudsters who are using the
church's forthcoming convention to defraud people.
Olukoya told his members nationwide during a live
broadcast of the church weekly service that it had come to
the notice of the church that some fraudsters were now
using fake Facebook accounts to solicit money from
members of the public.

Olukoya said his did not operate any account on the social
network site and urged members to disregard any
message urging them to donate online for the church's
coming convention.
"It has come to my notice that some persons have opened
a Facebook account in my name and are asking people to
make donation through certain account for our
convention. I and my wife do not operate any Facebook
account and I urge members to disregard such fraudulent
messages," he said.

Olukoya said the church was raising money for the
convention through its regional and zonal branches.
He thus urged members to make their donations through
such avenues.
Thousands of MFM members across the world are
expected to attend the annual convention and anointing
service scheduled for October.
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters!!! Dr Olukoya Advises. by PastorKun(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Olukoya should also desist from preaching and practising the world's biggest fraud (monetary tithe from income) in his church. He can't be committing the same offense on one hand and condemning others who partake in this same scam on the other hand.
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters!!! Dr Olukoya Advises. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
PastorKun: Olukoya should also desist from preaching and practising the world's biggest fraud (monetary tithe from income) in his church. He can't be committing the same offense on one hand and condemning others who partake in this same scam on the other hand.
hmmm pastor kun u eh... U no go rest with theses ur constant attacks against pastors..... Lol
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters!!! Dr Olukoya Advises. by PastorKun(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
ProphetUdeme: hmmm pastor kun u eh... U no go rest with theses ur constant attacks against pastors..... Lol

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. tongue
Re: Beware Of Fraudsters!!! Dr Olukoya Advises. by nora544: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thousands of MFM members across the world are
expected to attend the annual convention and anointing
service scheduled for October.

from which country always the same with this members who will come!

(1) (Reply)

Death The Inevitable / Evidence To Show That The Devil Has Power / Waiting On The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.