Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Conversations: Their Calling Is Greater Than Mine? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversations: Their Calling Is Greater Than Mine? (488 Views)

General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods / Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) / Rapper DMX says: True Life Calling is to be a PASTOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversations: Their Calling Is Greater Than Mine? by finessela: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kemi: Hey Grace! How are you doing?

Grace: I am fine o, hope you are enjoying the new week. We didn’t see you at the women’s meeting last Saturday hope all is well.

Kemi: Yes, I couldn’t make it; I had to go to Ghana over the weekend.

Grace: Oh okay, hope you had a good trip.

Kemi: Yeah, it went well thanks.

Grace: We were expecting a feedback from you about the speakers for the women conference, you promised to talk to the Director of one of the charities you volunteer with.

Kemi: oh! Wasn’t Bidemi at the meeting? I gave her the status updates before I left on Thursday.

Grace: Bidemi? Which Bidemi?

Kemi: Bidemi, Pastor’s wife

Grace: Kemi! You still call her by her name?

Kemi: oh well, I am sort of used to that, I have been friends with her since childhood and Ola is my cousin too. We all grew up together.

Grace: Ola? You just called Pastor by name too?

Kemi: Is it a big deal, they call me by name too; we are quite close, you know now, don’t you?

Grace: In my humble opinion, you should address them as Pastors; it doesn’t matter if they are your friend and cousin or if they call you by your own name. I know you are even older than they are but God has ordained them over you.

Kemi: You make me laugh, I can’t believe this is getting at you, calling them by name doesn’t mean I disrespect them, they know that and I doubt they have a problem with it.

Grace: They are called by God. Kemi, you should respect the anointing upon their lives.

Kemi: But I am called by God and anointed too and I am not making a fuss about them calling me Kemi.

Grace: Are you a Pastor? There is no greater calling than that. They can call you by name because God has placed them over you. Respect the God in them

Kemi: I am a medical doctor, called by God to save lives and help people live healthier lives, and I work with many charities across Africa saving lives, you don’t think my calling is great? You think the God in them is greater than the God in me because I am not a Pastor?

Grace: You know what I am talking about.

Kemi: No, I don’t know what you are talking about.

copied from www.femmelounge.ng

(1) (Reply)

Godly Sorrow / Why Does He Have Extreme Difficulty Concentrating In Church / I Left Deeper Life Church because They Used 2 Call TV Devil’s Box –tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.