Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (492702 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
EXPECTED ARRIVAL TOMORROW
REDMI NOTE 3 PRO (GREY COLOUR) BOOKED AND AVAILABLE

IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT:
Umi rome (38k) gold colour
Redmi note 3 (silver and white) @ N65,500
All Gionee phones
All Opssons phones

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by adeememman(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
elijahdre:
TECHNOLOGY

Meizu M3 Note vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: Comparison Of Specs, Features

Both Xiaomi and Meizu have announced their newest budge smartphones, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Meizu M3 Note. Both the smartphones come with full metallic chassis, impressive specs and features and affordable pricing. Here is a comparison between M3 Note and Redmi Note 3 to find out which one is the best midrange smartphone.

Design and Display

The Meizu M3 Note and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 both sport a similar form factor. The M3 Note measures 153.6 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm and weighs 163 grams whereas the Redmi Note 3 measures 150 x 76 x 8.7 mm and weighs 164 grams. Both the devices come with full metal unibody design and come in common colors like gray and gold. The M3 Note is also available in white whereas the Redmi Note 3 Pro can be availed in silver color.

Both the smartphones feature 5.5-inch full HD display. The display panel of Meizu M3 Note is protected by scratch resistant glass. Such a feature is unavailable on Redmi Note 3.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with 5.5-inch full HD display,MediaTek Helio X 10, 2/3 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB storage, a fingeprint sensor and a 4,000 mAh battery.PHOTO: MIUI.COM

Chipset, Storage and RAM

The MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset that houses a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor powers the Meizu M3 Note. On the other side, the Redmi Note 3 is powered by Snapdragon 650 that features a 1.4 GHz hexa-core processor. The Redmi Note 3 also in another CPU edition that is powered by MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 SoC. The 16 GB and 32 GB models of both the smartphones feature 2 GB and 3 GB of RAM, respectively.

According to Giz China, the Helio P10 SoC scores around 51,000 points on AnTuTu whereas the Snapdragon 650 scores around 75000 on the same benchmarking app. Both the smartphones are dual-SIM devices that also supports a microSD card on their second SIM slots.

Camera and Other Features

Both the smartphones feature 5-megapixel selfie camera of f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera of Meizu M3 Note is of 13-megapixel that features a f/2.2 aperture lens. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 houses a f/2.0 aperture 16-megapixel rear camera. Both the rear shooters are equipped with features like dual LED flash, phase detection autofocus, and full HD video shooting.

The Android Lollipop OS on both the smartphones are overlaid with respective skins like Meizu Flyme UI and Xiaomi MIUI 7.0. The M3 Note and Redmi Note 3 both feature a fingerprint scanner.

Battery

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is packed with a massive battery of 4000 mAh capacity. The battery of the Redmi Note 3 supports fast charging. The Meizu M3 Note is equipped with a slightly larger battery of 4100 mAh capacity.

Redmi note 3 goes for 66k now
Redmi note 3 pro for 71k
Meizu m3 note yet to be announced
Redmi 3 for 45k
Redmi 3 pro fingerprint for 55k
Check our website at
www.elijahdresystems.com
welldone sir, please can you paste the specs of the redmi 3 pro for 55k here.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by baddest095: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
elijahdre:
EXPECTED ARRIVAL TOMORROW
REDMI NOTE 3 PRO (GREY COLOUR) BOOKED AND AVAILABLE

IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT:
Umi rome (38k) gold colour
Redmi note 3 (silver and white) @ N65,500
All Gionee phones
All Opssons phones

oga abeg do u have bluboo x550 in stock, and can it be delivered to calabar...
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
[b]
adeememman:
welldone sir, please can you paste the specs of the redmi 3 pro for 55k here.
XIAOMI REDMI 3 PRO
NETWORK Technology
GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
LAUNCH Announced 2016, March
Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, April
BODY Dimensions 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5 mm (5.48 x 2.74 x 0.33 in)
Weight 144 g (5.08 oz)
SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.0 inches (~71.1% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
- MIUI 7.0
PLATFORM OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616
CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Adreno 405
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Infrared port Yes
Radio FM radio
USB microUSB v2.0
FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- Fast battery charging
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
Stand-by
Talk time
MISC Colors Dark Gray, Silver, Gold
price now 57k[/b]

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
baddest095:
oga abeg do u have bluboo x550 in stock, and can it be delivered to calabar...
Not in stock but preorder
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Lizzieo(f): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
elijahdre:

.Pls,what type of Gionee phone can I can between d range of 20k-25k? Thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by baddest095: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
elijahdre:
how much?..nd how about d oukitel 6000
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by kennyslim1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
How much is your Ulephone Power, and is it in Stock?

If pre-order, how long will it take to get to you?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
kennyslim1:
How much is your Ulephone Power, and is it in Stock?

If pre-order, how long will it take to get to you?
preorder takes 4-7 days
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by bodeface: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Good Morning.

Please can you kindly list the phones you have in stock and their prices.

I need some phone ASAP, am of the type that doesn't like waiting on pre-orders.

Thanks for reverting ASAP
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
bodeface:
Good Morning.

Please can you kindly list the phones you have in stock and their prices.

I need some phone ASAP, am of the type that doesn't like waiting on pre-orders.

Thanks for reverting ASAP
Redmi note 3 @ 67k
Redmi note 3 pro at 73k
Umi rome @ 38k
Ulefone be touch 2 (neatly used) at 40k
Gionee m5 at 54k
Gionee m5 mini at 34k
etc
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ohdahphae: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Will you be able to get Meizu m3 note for me?? How much would it cost? + which would you recommend between the redmi note 3 (mtk) and Meizu m3 note.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
ohdahphae:
Will you be able to get Meizu m3 note for me?? How much would it cost? + which would you recommend between the redmi note 3 (mtk) and Meizu m3 note.
Choice is urs sir.Meizu has a better display though but redmi has better market .both are cool
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ohdahphae: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Will you be able to get the Meizu for me??
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by saintkenny(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bro, I suppose you can lay your hands on the 64GB RAM version of Xiaomi Mi 5. Please, give me a fair price and how soon can it be delivered?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by saintkenny(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
elijahdre:

Choice is urs sir.Meizu has a better display though but redmi has better market .both are cool
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
ohdahphae:
Will you be able to get the Meizu for me??
sure we can,thats why we are here. though not yet yet on sale.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
saintkenny:
Bro, I suppose you can lay your hands on the 64GB RAM version of Xiaomi Mi 5. Please, give me a fair price and how soon can it be delivered?
I dont have a price yet for the 64gig rom (not ram o). delivery is between 4 to 7days.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by saintkenny(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2016
elijahdre:

I dont have a price yet for the 64gig rom (not ram o). delivery is between 4 to 7days.
I'd await your IM soon as you have a price for me. thanks... meanwhile, the RAM (instead of ROM) was a mistake.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Redmi note 3 pro(snapdragon version) in transit to VI for a lady customer.thanks ma

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Redmi note 3 (mtk version) in transit to Enugu for Chikamso. Thanks bro

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ibawon(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
@eljahdre have been hearing a lot of good comments and recommendations about your business and now I am ready to do business. I will need a UMI TOUCH GOLD Color. Please how much will that go for or maybe a Xiomi Redmi 3 Please Bro my budget is 45k.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
ibawon:
@eljahdre have been hearing a lot of good comments and recommendations about your business and now I am ready to do business. I will need a UMI TOUCH GOLD Color. Please how much will that go for or maybe a Xiomi Redmi 3 Please Bro my budget is 45k.
Umi touch is #50500
Redmi 3 is cheaper.its #46500

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2016
elijahdre:
Redmi note 3 pro(snapdragon version) in transit to VI for a lady customer.thanks ma
SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED.THANKS MA
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dunsin125: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Wtof elephone m3
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
dunsin125:
Wtof elephone m3
Not in stock sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
elijahdre:
Redmi note 3 (mtk version) in transit to Enugu for Chikamso. Thanks bro
Successfully Delivered. Thanks to Jesus
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Daniel2802(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Elijahdre I was the one that called concerning the Meizu M2. Am looking for any good phone. My budget is 20k, spec at least 1gb RAM, 3000MAH, average camera. Am not in a hurry and can wait till the exchange rates come down. A friend recommended the Cubot S200. Thanks.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ibawon(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2016
elijahdre:

Umi touch is #50500
Redmi 3 is cheaper.its #46500
Thanks Bro, then I got to up my Budget
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Daniel2802:
Elijahdre I was the one that called concerning the Meizu M2. Am looking for any good phone. My budget is 20k, spec at least 1gb RAM, 3000MAH, average camera. Am not in a hurry and can wait till the exchange rates come down. A friend recommended the Cubot S200. Thanks.
20k and u dey ask for m2.lol.even cubot 200 pass ur budget.I doubt u can see this ur specs at 20k sir except used fone
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
ibawon:

Thanks Bro, then I got to up my Budget
Yes o.God will provide IJN
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by gannycute: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2016
elijahdre:

Yes o.God will provide IJN
please can u help me source for uk used samsung galaxy S2 and samsung Mega. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.