Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (493232 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now landed
Cubetalk 9x for ayoplenty
Rwatch m26 smart watch for owodiran

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by honeric01(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
dupedare:

3? Listed are just 2 different phones from different brands.
Elephone and Jiayu

Sorry, I meant two.. so mind responding?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:
Jaiyu S3 successfully received from Chief Elijahdre...... Thanks once again sir...... Ss coming after charging
drop ur nos make i ask u somethings
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
bboyZ:

any review u get frm http://gizchina.com abt a phone... Is always d truth....no biased review..... Check d site up.if u rili wana no d truths n flaws of jiayu s3....
Am familiar wt the site bro. Well its ok
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ayoplenty: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
dupedare:
Now landed
Cubetalk 9x for ayoplenty
Rwatch m26 smart watch for owodiran
Splendid! Faster than I imagine... will chat with you on whasap.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by viper07: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Qunlexus4u:
Jaiyu S3 successfully received from Chief Elijahdre...... Thanks once again sir...... Ss coming after charging
MY GOD... qunlexus u no tell me say u change mind o congrats!... do give reviwe boss cool
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
honeric01:

Sorry, I meant two.. so mind responding?
The two are great.but Jiayu is 2gram while Elephone g5 is 1gig ram sir.God bless you too good
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
ayoplenty:

Splendid! Faster than I imagine... will chat with you on whasap.
OK say.the pleasure is ours.
Thanks also for your continual patronage
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by honeric01(m): 2:19am On Feb 08, 2015
dupedare:

The two are great.but Jiayu is 2gram while Elephone g5 is 1gig ram sir.God bless you too good

Ok, so how much does the Jiayu go for and what is the battery power like? what about the processor and the ROM?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
honeric01:

Ok, so how much does the Jiayu go for and what is the battery power like? what about the processor and the ROM?
These questions had already been answered 2pages behind sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
NEW ARRIVALS
ELEPHONE P3000S
ULEPHONE BE PRO
Contacts
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Stancity:
drop ur nos make i ask u somethings
Drop yours let me add you
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Fiilosofer(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dare... Pls suggest a tab between 25 and 32k... And does cubetalk have a smaller version
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Drop yours let me add you
:-
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by gustav25: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2015
When is the elephone p5000 finally going to be available for purchase here?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Odunharry(m): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2015
grin Dollar fall o
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:35am On Feb 09, 2015
JIAYU S3 REVIEW
DESIGN: From a design point of few the Jiayu S3 has a very nice curved rear with the camera and dual LED flash in the same position. The screen is also a 5.5 inch panel.
In the hand the Jiayu S3 is a comfortable device and well balanced phone, the narrowish bezels helping to keep the overall width down, and the curved rear shell rests easily in the palm of you hand. Still one-handed operation is a struggle (unless you have lengthy thumbs) especially notable due to the rather long chin area. Believe it or not by a few mm chopped off here and a small diameter curve would improve handling, but this is a minor niggle rather than a major let down.
That lengthy lower chin is there to house your standard capacitive touch buttons to move around the Android 4.4.4 OS, and removing the rear shell reveals this is also where Jiayu have placed the dual speakers and the 4G/LTE antenna along with the USB plug.
Above the 5.5 inch 1080pixel display is the usual receiver location, LED notification light (to the left with red colour while and green colour when your charging is within 90% above) and a front facing 5 mega-pixel Samsung camera for selfies, with the rear shell of our JiaYu S3 is made of a very flexible white plastic with textured finish. Picking the phone up for the first time without the battery installed and the rear panel can bend and creek, but once the battery is in place the rear firms up and there is no aching or complaining from the chassis while in use.
The rear shell has a large speaker cut out with speakers left and right (ie 2 speakers) there is also the Jiayu logo and spaces cut out in the panel for the 13 mega pixel Sony IMX214 F2.0 sensor and dual LED flash.
Removing the rear and you get to see the 3D printed antennas for the Bluetooth, GPS, WIFI etc, dual SIM trays ( which are both mini sims) and space for a micro SD card. The removable battery is a 3100mAh
Other notable points are the 3.5mm headphone jack in the top of the phone, and power and volume rockers on the right side. These physical buttons fit well, but are a little on the thin side, again not a major issue.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2015
DISPLAY: Jiayu have really taken time in their design and specification of the Jiayu S3 and it shows in just how well the device looks on paper, but also performs in real life. Jiayu have opted to go for the simple, tried and tested recipe for their flagship, and while that doesn’t set the world alight does mean you have a solid, dependable and well made phone for your money.
The display on the S3 is a 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 unit with 480 PPI, but there is nothing wrong with a decent FHD panel, and that is exactly what the Jiayu S3 has.

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2015
PERFORMANCE: Running the show on the Jiayu S3 is a 64bit Mediatek processor. The model on this device is the octa core MT6752 running a 1.7Ghz with 2GB RAM, but even with 2GB RAM performance from the MT6752 is stunning. Even compared to the Snapdragon 615 (also a 64bit octa core) the Mediatek hold’s its own and even surpasses the Qualcomm processor ( my opinion though) Performance really is not an issue for the JiaYu S3, it runs applications smoothly and is notably smoother than especially while browsing the web, scrolling through galleries and use in general.
With a Mediatek processor
JiaYu have again remained sensible when it comes to the size of the battery in the Jiayu S3, a 3000 - 3100mAh removable battery is a good size for a phone of this size and specification.

BATTERY: In use the S3 battery lasts as well as phones with similar devices, still testing the battery though so I dont have much to say on that for now

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:45am On Feb 09, 2015
CAMERA: Yes! Photo quality is much improved and fantastic on this Jiayu S3, not only are the quality of the images are much more better, but the speed of focus, capture and saving is lightning fast! The 13 mega-pixel Sony IMX214 F2.0 sensor makes the picture taken to have a clearer resemblance of what you have just taken and makes life more beautiful. As the camera application doesn’t have a shutter animation, I found myself waiting for photos to be captured to begin with, but I soon realised that images were being snapped and safely stored faster than I could have imagined.
For Low light images, JiaYu have provided a powerful dual tone flash. Personally I am not a fan of flash photography, but did find that for most situations the flash on the Jiayu S3 is to improve image quality, although the timing of the flash could be improved upon and there is still notably more noise than on some other phones. Personally I like the overall build of the camera, very efficient and magnificent. It is a huge improvement for me when talking of picture qualities and the speed and quality of images makes it enjoyable to use, just watch the light level and you should capture some great photos.
The camera application on the Jiayu S3 ROM is rather basic with options for tracking, HDR, flash, panoramic etc, and they all work well,
An interesting PIP option in the camera application allows you to add a little selfie of yourself in to photos. So no matter what you are shooting you can add your own little duck face in their too... Lols
I will upload some pictures taken later both in low light and normal day captures
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2015
ROM/OS:
The Android ROM on the Jiayu S3 is a pleasant surprise, not only for the updates, but for the look and features too. The ROM seems to be based on ColorOS by Oppo and features similar widgets and the same menu layout with green switches too.
The ROM is great to look at and has some nice features to which add value to the S3 as a whole. From the General Settings menu you have access to the usual settings along with gesture sensing, smart wake etc.
Gesture Sensing allows you to create a hand wave action to open a supported application or function. First you must teach the S3 the gesture you want to use then choose the option you want to activate.
Smart Wake is where you find that all important double tap to unlock, along with on screen gestures. The settings in the system are pre defined and you can edit the existing settings to the desire app of yours
Venture in to Audio profiles and you will find settings for Sound Enhancement to boost overall sound quality when using earphones, plus an option for lossless Bluetooth and best audio surround sound

Curled from gizchina

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2015
More

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 5:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Qunlexus4u, give us a clear review of what u have experience on the S3 and not to copy and paste what Andy wrote somewhr else.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Stancity:
Qunlexus4u, give us a clear review of what u have experience on the S3 and not to copy and paste what Andy wrote somewhr else.
You think am a dummy? If you are not okay with this crucify yourself, not only Andy na symbian...... I think Elijahdre is still very much available you can order for yours if you want to have an experience of how the phone look like...... Even if you have seen a review of this, I posted what I have seen on the phone.... If you are not ok with it then its your headache, sit down there and be criticizing people always.... Mtcheew
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2015
For those who care to know and listen I will give my view on the phone later, the reason been that I havent use the phone for a longer period of time (not up to a day) to give a deep review may be....... and besides no time... So if you care to know anything about the phone I will give it.... Thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by viper07: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Qunlexus4u:
For those who care to know and listen I will give my view on the phone later, the reason been that I havent use the phone for a longer period of time (not up to a day) to give a deep review may be....... and besides no time... So if you care to know anything about the phone I will give it.... Thanks
NICE one brother...d phone is good... is dat notification light rili working?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

You think am a dummy? If you are not okay with this crucify yourself, not only Andy na symbian...... I think Elijahdre is still very much available you can order for yours if you want to have an experience of how the phone look like...... Even if you have seen a review of this, I posted what I have seen on the phone.... If you are not ok with it then its your headache, sit down there and be criticizing people always.... Mtcheew
Bro calm down, my comment didnt mean to upset you ok. I was only trying to be careful so as to get a pure review frm someone around. Ok check out the score of Antutu bench mark from yours and that of Dre. Anyway sorry for quoting you, it wont happen again.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2015
viper07:

NICE one brother...d phone is good... is dat notification light rili working?
Yes it is working it shows red colour when you are charging whether you switch your phone off or on, but when it reaches 90% it changes the colour to green.... There is an app on play store that allows other colours to be added not tested though
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Stancity:
Bro calm down, my comment didnt mean to upset you ok. I was only trying to be careful so as to get a pure review frm someone around. Ok check out the score of Antutu bench mark from yours and that of Dre. Anyway sorry for quoting you, it wont happen again.

Lolsss... So if you need to know anything you won't ask me because you said you won't quote me again.... Anyway sorry if I have said anything wrong
About that antutu..... The first one I did the phone scored 41, 350 but my data connection was not on, so I tried it again and scored 39k plus.... No vex.... One love
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Presently in stock for immediate delivery
Elephone p3000s at 41k
Ulephone be pro at #36800
Elephone g5 at #25k
Jiayu g4s at #34k
Jiayi S3 at #43k(expected this weekend)
Contacts:
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Elijahdre:
Payment for Elephone G5 has been made. Pls confirm.
Thanks.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
DADGREG:
@Elijahdre:
Payment for Elephone G5 has been made. Pls confirm.
Thanks.
Payment for the last piece in stock for g5 paid for .
Thnks for your trust.dispatch will be done tomoro

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.