Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (493537 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by cehz: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
mr dre, no of cells of the battery. Dell?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ogaprime(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello mr dre, how much is chuwi vL8, cube t7, cube talk 9x, teclast p89??

Thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Deekaydadon(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
I heard that gionee dropped the price of the 3gb ram 32gb version of elife e7 to $183 pls can u confirm this and @ how much can u get it for us here in naija
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by okoligee: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
how much is pipo t8
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Deekaydadon:
I heard that gionee dropped the price of the 3gb ram 32gb version of elife e7 to $183 pls can u confirm this and @ how much can u get it for us here in naija
It's not true.
Recently now, it's sold at #78500 from 64k
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
This one dollar is rising? How much is Cube Talk79 Octa Core U55GT-C8 Phone as at the moment?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Toroze(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Elijah Dre Good Afternoon I'd like to know if i can get two Ulefone be pro, the price of the phone and the waybill too Oyo. I was recommended to you by my bro @calculux95 who got the Elephone G5 He schools in Akure. I also contacted you concerning the Elephone G5 but due to some unfortunate mishaps i couldn't carry out the order. So please I'd appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Toroze:
Elijah Dre Good Afternoon I'd like to know if i can get two Ulefone be pro, the price of the phone and the waybill too Oyo. I was recommended to you by my bro @calculux95 who got the Elephone G5 He schools in Akure. I also contacted you concerning the Elephone G5 but due to some unfortunate mishaps i couldn't carry out the order. So please I'd appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you sir
One is in stock but the other can be preordered
Present stock is 36800.preordered will be calculated based on the recent exchange rate sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Toroze(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
elijahdre:

One is in stock but the other can be preordered
Present stock is 36800.preordered will be calculated based on the recent exchange rate sir
Okaand that would be how much sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by aluku5: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
elijahdre:

Brand new or used?

Both
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
aluku5:

Both
For which product?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Toroze:
Okaand that would be how much sir
I'll confirm tomoro but will be between 38-39k
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
okoligee:
how much is pipo t8
Pipo T8 has stopped producing sir. (My Chinese seller language)
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ogaprime(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sir, no reply to my question??
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
ogaprime:
Sir, no reply to my question??
Will reply u tomoro sir

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Androidking: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
elijahdre:
STILL AVAILABLE

ULEPHONE BE PRO
ELEPHONE P3000S

CONTACTS:

any change in price
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
How much is Cube Talk79 Octa
Core U55GT-C8 Phone.

Please reply me too
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Androidking:

any change in price
P3000s is 42k for the one in stock
Ulephone be pro is 36800
New order might have a slight price difference sir.
Android king baba
Happy new minth.hope u still dey gbadun your cubetalk?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
How much is Cube Talk79 Octa
Core U55GT-C8 Phone.

Please reply me too
Tomoro too sir
Thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
UK used Tmobile version galaxy note 3 for Samsung lovers
Price is 57k

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by chuksp09(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello OP, i want to order the ainol ax9 tablet, with keyboard case and pouch to abakaliki! Please quote me the price sir. I will call you also soon!
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Androidking: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2015
elijahdre:

P3000s is 42k for the one in stock
Ulephone be pro is 36800
New order might have a slight price difference sir.
Android king baba
Happy new minth.hope u still dey gbadun your cubetalk?

Not cubetalk UMI C1 that's my best phone ever. ......
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Androidking:

Not cubetalk UMI C1 that's my best phone ever. ......
That's true bro.sorry.thank God ure enjoying it
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
gadgets available
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ikanium(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
elijahdre:
gadgets available
the guy that ordered cube talk x9 from Kogi wants you to load his tab with HD games i recommended you to this guy and the games are the main reason he's getting a tab. Thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikanium:
the guy that ordered cube talk x9 from Kogi wants you to load his tab with HD games i recommended you to this guy and the games are the main reason he's getting a tab. Thanks
Noted sir.Thanks for the referral
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by MikkeyJ: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
elijahdre:

M3 is 31k
E6 is 60k
Dollar factor

bro has d m3 price gon down? and wot abt elephone p5000, do u sell it and at wot price?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
MikkeyJ:

bro has d m3 price gon down? and wot abt elephone p5000, do u sell it and at wot price?
M3 has gone up sir. Elephone p5000 is 51k
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by chuksp09(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2015
elijahdre:

Hello Op, am still waiting for the prices of the ainol ax10 and ax9 tab sir. Am the one who called you on phone asking about it. Pls check it out for me, will be waiting

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by estacyresource: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Internet Marketing Tips For Your Service Business

The blessing and the curse of Internet marketing is that it’s there for you to manipulate as much or as little as you’d like. Internet marketing can do scores for you but if it’s not done properly or with the right fail-safes in place then all of your effort could be for naught. Here is a beginner’s guide to Internet marketing for your service industry business that you can follow to online viability.

http://easycashzone-onlinemoney..com/2015/03/internet-marketing-tips-for-your.html

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by MikkeyJ: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
elijahdre:

K. So is d elephone available with u nd wots ur location?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
MikkeyJ:

K. So is d elephone available with u nd wots ur location?
on preorder sir.we are based in Lagos.Thanks for your interest in us

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.