Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (492495 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
lonzo2214: Helo mr elijah do you deal with laptops or only phones and tablet.
Your friend has called,pls I'll contact him soonest sir.thanks for the referrals
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Chikago(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2014
The P2000 is now $189 i.e #30800 at etotalk.com. Pls
restock and sell for the price.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Chikago: The P2000 is now $189 i.e #30800 at etotalk.com. Pls
restock and sell for the price.
You need to know what importation is all about sir.
Check the quantity you must buy to get at that price,then add like 3k for both forwarding and clearing at Nigeria port.then finally,add your overhead cost for calls n tfare.besides I guess your exchange rate was 162?no one will change less than 171-172 for you to send to China.
We offer you the best price and value for your money sir.your patronage keeps us going.waiting to hear from you soonest.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Chikago(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
elijahdre:
You need to know what importation is all about sir.
Check the quantity you must buy to get at that price,then add like 3k for both forwarding and clearing at Nigeria port.then finally,add your overhead cost for calls n tfare.besides I guess your exchange rate was 162?no one will change less than 171-172 for you to send to China.
We offer you the best price and value for your money sir.your patronage keeps us going.waiting to hear from you soonest.

I understand, thanks for clearing me.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
On popular demand, find below the specs of the hot Ainol AX7 Octacore Flame

==========Ainol ax7 FLAME 7INCH OCTACORE TABLET==============

There are 2 versions of this tablet available, the 1gb ram/16gb rom version and the 2gb ram/32gb rom version.

Full Specifications;

Brand : ainol

Model : ainol ax7 Flame Phablet

Band :2G - GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G - WCDMA 850/2100MHz

Sim Card : Dual SIM Card Dual Standby(One micro-sim card & One standard sim)

Style : Bar

Shell Material : Plastic

System OS : Android 4.4.2 KitKat

CPU : MTK6592, Cortex A7 Octa Core, 1.7GHz

GPU : Mali-450 MP4

RAM : 2GB
ROM : 32GB

Screen Display Size : 7.0 Inch

Screen Type/Information : LTPS, capacitive screen, full lamination technology

Screen Resolution : 1920 x 1200px

Audio File Format :
MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB

Video File Format :
3GP/MPEG4

Image File Format :
JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF

E-book Format :
TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML

FM Radio : Yes, earphone needed

Earphone Port : 3.5mm

Card Extend : Support TF card up to 32GB

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer

USB/Bluetooth

Mobile internet

WAP/WiFi

Playback : 720P, 1080P HD video

Supports : APK format applications & game, such as Play Store, Gmail

Built-in TF/ Micro SD card slot and reads max 32GB TF memory card

Built-in rechargeable lithium battery - 3500mAh long lasting battery.

Camera : Dual Cameras- 2.0MP Front Camera & 5.0MP back camera with LED flashlight, Auto focus & Proximity sensor.

Language : Multi Language

Phonebook : 500

Input : Handwrite/Keypad

GPS : Yes, built in

WIFI : Yes, 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth : Yes

Gravity Sensor : Yes

Multi-Touch : Yes, 10 point touch

Dimensions : 185 x 105 x 7.98mm/7.28 x 4.13 x 0.31 inch

Net Weight(Including battery) : 268g

Standby Time : About 2~3 days

Other Feature :
3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers, calendar,
calculator, clock, camera, tethering & portable hotspot, Play Store, OTG,
LED notification, gesture sensing, etc

Extended Ports :
2 x Sim Card Port
1 x TF Card Port
1 x Micro USB Port
1 x 3.5mm Earphones Port

Accessories:
*Keyboard Case
*USB Cable
*Touch Pen
*Earphone
*Screen Protector
*OTG Cable
*Charger

Price to Lagos= #36,300

Contacts:

Call or watsapp:08081360406;08034795720

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Happy Sunday peeps.
Phones available at unbeatable prices
Contacts:
Call or watsapp:08034795720/08081360406
BB:7fe0cac5
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by LordMiller: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi ElijahDrei, please I need a phone that can compare to Tecno A series in function. I will trust your recommendaton, you are the mobile phone expert.

You are doin Great! Keep it up.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by LordMiller: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi,
Please advise me on a suitable phone, with superb Samsung- Galaxy-like function but friendly price.
You are the mobile phone expert, I will trust your advise.
You are doing great, please keep it up.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Owodiran: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
You can also get xiaomi mi3 from elijahdre at affordable price.
Phone with snapdragon 801.the antutu score is 42000+and its
fast. Long lasting battery as well. Like i said earlier. Elijahdre brinv
comfort and convenience and affordability to your door step.

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
LordMiller: Hi,
Please advise me on a suitable phone, with superb Samsung- Galaxy-like function but friendly price.
Thanks so much for the commendation.God bless you
Check out xaiomi Mi 3 or one plus with great specs and competing wells with Samsung s5 and LG G3.check their specs and pls revert.
God bless you
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
LordMiller: Hi,
Thanks so much for the commendation.God bless you
Check out "xaiomi Mi 3" or "one plus one" phone with great specs and competing wells with Samsung s5 and LG G3.check their specs and pls revert.
God bless you
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by lilclin(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Saving for that elephone P2000.. Hope it's a good
device.. How much will it cost to deliver to Owerri with
extra battery and pouch
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
lilclin: Saving for that elephone P2000.. Hope it's a good
device.. How much will it cost to deliver to Owerri with
extra battery and pouch
Phone with extra battery and pouch is 36k
Delivery is address dependent. Its between 2k-#2500 depending on how accessible to the main town in Owerri sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by princeparis(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please can anybody using the Mlais note pro give a review.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
princeparis: Please can anybody using the Mlais note pro give a review.
Learnt the battery is not as good as Elephone p2000.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by bigpips(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
elijahdre: Happy Sunday peeps.
Phones available at unbeatable prices
Contacts:
Call or watsapp:08034795720/08081360406
BB:7fe0cac5

Bro,any info on the G5 availability?.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
bigpips:

Gionee G5 is still not available sir.I'll keep you posted.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
bigpips:

Why not try consider other products at d cheapest rate sir?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by mofus1: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elijahdre what's the best phone i can get for 35k
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Chikago(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
New phone out,SK phone x4 3gb ram with lte. The Chinese are always on point.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
mofus1: Elijahdre what's the best phone i can get for 35k
Opt for octaphones like jaiyu g4s at 35k or
Elephone p2000 at 35500 with extra battery and leather pouch or
Lenovo a806 with LTE.
The choice is yours sir and u will ever be grateful for coming to the right place sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chikago: New phone out,SK phone x4 3gb ram with lte. The Chinese are always on point.
Yes o.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Good morning peeps.
Phones available at great prices
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Jpjp: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2014
please you guys should please help me
to post best tablet that I can buy, or u think is the best to buy
with specifications and price. please Am
in need of another phone urgently due
to my faulty phone . Thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by rashyyd: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Please Mr. Elijah is the Gionee Gpad 5 available in Nigeria yet?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jpjp:
please you guys should please help me
to post best tablet that I can buy, or u think is the best to buy
with specifications and price. please Am
in need of another phone urgently due
to my faulty phone . Thanks
Sir,it depends on your budget sir.we have specs for great phones and tablets on the most pages on thread.
U can check through but if you have a particular phone or tablet in mind apart from the ones posted,you can likewise post here and we will get it for you asap.
Thanks so much sir for coming to our thread.
Prices are pocket friendly.we are addicted to cheaper and customer friendly prices
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
rashyyd: Please Mr. Elijah is the Gionee Gpad 5 available in Nigeria yet?
Not yet sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
All about elijahdre systems are PHONES,TABLETS AND LAPTOPS AT CONVENIENT PRICES
YOU CANT BEAT THE PRICES
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls post your reviews once you have received your phones or tablets to encourage others.
We love you
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2014
GOOD MORNING PEEPS
Pls watch out for another "killer specs" from elijahdre
MEIZU MX4 RUNNING ON THE LATEST MEDIATEK PROCESSOR OF 6595
YOU CANT BEAT THE PRICE
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by iclass: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
iclass: @elijahdre, Please which phone can i get for 10-12k with 5mp camera?
Add #1200 making #13200 and I'll give u gionee p2.with a stylus pen as gift.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.