Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Mtn 20hrs Data Bundle Wahala. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn 20hrs Data Bundle Wahala. (899 Views)

How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / Airtel Bis Data Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 20hrs Data Bundle Wahala. by Aladdin1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
On the 23rd of july 2014 i subscribed for the mtn 20hrs data bundle that goes for #1500 containing 1.5gig and expires in 7days on this line 07034582532. I used less that 300mb amidst the very slow and fluctuating mtn network. On the 24th of july 2014. My phone stoped browsing and i decided to check my remaining mb and i received a text that my 20hrs data bundle is exhausted. I called mtn customer care and an agent ran a check on my line and told me that i still had about 1.2gig remaining and that it was a problem with mtn which gave me an early termination when my data is still remaining and active. She promised that an the mtn technical department would work on my line and restore my data with 48hrs. But up till now now i have not received a response i have called mtn customer line almost 5times and they keep on telling me that they are working on it and that they would give me a call when done the last time i asked why the delay i was told it is network problem mtn the socalled largest network in africa can not resolve issue promptly today makes it 2weeks and Mtn nigeria have taken my money and taken back the mb they sold me which is tantamont to fraud and thievery. There is God o!
Re: Mtn 20hrs Data Bundle Wahala. by chemmerfrank(m): 12:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Aladdin1: On the 23rd of july 2014 i subscribed for the mtn 20hrs data bundle that goes for #1500 containing 1.5gig and expires in 7days on this line 07034582532. I used less that 300mb amidst the very slow and fluctuating mtn network. On the 24th of july 2014. My phone stoped browsing and i decided to check my remaining mb and i received a text that my 20hrs data bundle is exhausted. I called mtn customer care and an agent ran a check on my line and told me that i still had about 1.2gig remaining and that it was a problem with mtn which gave me an early termination when my data is still remaining and active. She promised that an the mtn technical department would work on my line and restore my data with 48hrs. But up till now now i have not received a response i have called mtn customer line almost 5times and they keep on telling me that they are working on it and that they would give me a call when done the last time i asked why the delay i was told it is network problem mtn the socalled largest network in africa can not resolve issue promptly today makes it 2weeks and Mtn nigeria have taken my money and taken back the mb they sold me which is tantamont to fraud and thievery. There is God o!
wait for more 48 hours...why u go dey do 20hr bundle?? already sounds like scam

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Purchase Apps On Playstore / All This Are For Sell At Afordable Price / 5 Best Android Keyboard Apps 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.