Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

A Beautiful Mind Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Beautiful Mind Needed (1168 Views)

Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. / Flying Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Girl In Broad Daylight / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Mind Needed by abinoam: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Going by the degree of success this particular handle has earned my friends in the past, I feel I could get lucky too. I am a Yoruba girl that crossed the threshold of 20s last year and thus been getting the threat of eviction notice from my folks. I have never been single in all my adult life but just haven’t found my IDEAL man. I am slightly above 5:6ft, dark, slim, well-schooled and presently working. Nobody has ever referred to me as being bland rather I get the opposite.

I am presently looking for a Man older than I am with at least one and most seven years( age inferred earlier) He should be taller than me, dark, Godly, Yoruba, well-schooled, huge sense of humour, believe in family, seccy, financially responsible , not averse to exercise and most of all with a beautiful mind. I just want someone with whom I would be as alike as two peas.
Anyone? ...thanks
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Stop searching d internet nd luk arnd u,am 100percent sure tat d ideal man is already in ur life bt u hv friendzoned him

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by MRBrownJ: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2014
@OP
whats wrong with being independent and getting your own place?

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by abinoam: 5:59am On Aug 08, 2014
MRBrownJ: @OP
whats wrong with being independent and getting your own place?

Nothing really,two is just always better than one.
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by bellong: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Is that a foreign mobile number?

Why are you bent on a tribe?

I guess humans shouldn't be judged by what they have no control over but by the contents of their character.

Iwa lewa omo eniyan.....
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by dahmie2013: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2014
abinoam:

Nothing really,two is just always better than one.

I wish every couple cud say dat.
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by SAMBARRY: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nawa o.you better waka go front. How will you come to nl and say you are looking for husband. You better don't let them scam you before you come back here to write stories that touch
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by Godmystrength: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
abinoam: Going by the degree of success this particular handle has earned my friends in the past, I feel I could get lucky too. I am a Yoruba girl that crossed the threshold of 20s last year and thus been getting the threat of eviction notice from my folks. I have never been single in all my adult life but just haven’t found my IDEAL man. I am slightly above 5:6ft, dark, slim, well-schooled and presently working. Nobody has ever referred to me as being bland rather I get the opposite.

I am presently looking for a Man older than I am with at least one and most seven years( age inferred earlier) He should be taller than me, dark, Godly, Yoruba, well-schooled, huge sense of humour, believe in family, seccy, financially responsible , not averse to exercise and most of all with a beautiful mind. I just want someone with whom I would be as alike as two peas.
Anyone? 080-743-76539...thanks
I wish you luck

But what happened to the one you got here before? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
abinoam: Going by the degree of success this particular handle has earned my friends in the past, I feel I could get lucky too. I am a Yoruba girl that crossed the threshold of 20s last year and thus been getting the threat of eviction notice from my folks. I have never been single in all my adult life but just haven’t found my IDEAL man. I am slightly above 5:6ft, dark, slim, well-schooled and presently working. Nobody has ever referred to me as being bland rather I get the opposite.

Anyone? 080-743-76539...thanks
This is not dating and meet-up section na
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by shizzle11(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: I wish you luck

But what happened to the one you got here before? lipsrsealed
op, this question is begging for answer

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by abinoam: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
shizzle11:
op, this question is begging for answer

grin As earlier mentioned, my friends have been lucky in the past.
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by shizzle11(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2014
abinoam:

You're funny! I'm talking about you not your friends

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2014
Oh dear!!

Goodluck wif ur search....bt nairaland,out of all forums??
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by luvablesam(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Goodluck Madam,don't let anyone tell u Nairaland is full of Scammers, Good Guys still exist.

In case u get a PM(Private Mail) from anyone,simple go to d persons profile and read thru his previous posts on other threads to know the kinda person he is.

90 percent of people are what they post and are interested in.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by abinoam: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
luvablesam: Goodluck Madam,don't let anyone tell u Nairaland is full of Scammers, Good Guys still exist.

In case u get a PM(Private Mail) from anyone,simple go to d persons profile and read thru his previous posts on other threads to know the kinda person he is.

90 percent of people are what they post and are interested in.

Thanks for the tips.
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by dre11(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
abinoam:

Thanks for the tips.

goodluck on ur search

note: what happened to the one u meet last yearundecided
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by luvablesam(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
abinoam:

Thanks for the tips.

Its a pleasure
Re: A Beautiful Mind Needed by Godmystrength: 5:13am On Aug 11, 2014
abinoam:

okay i get you now. this is a husband searching handle.
@OP and committee of friends -this handle you are sharing, diaris God o

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Women Protest Over Increase In Impotent Men / You Are Destroying Your Husband And Killing Your Marriage With This / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.