Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (18699 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by stillme(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Love is the key in every relationship. And love they say,can overcome issues arising from misunderstanding in a relationship. Though some relationships are just like moving mountain,but to me separation is not always the solution.
In relationship where one's wife is beautiful,helpful and adorable but nags at every issues. How can one cope with a nagging wife or what are the behavior/character one must develop to be able cope with such wife.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
Whenever I get this sort of question, I wonder what the IQ of the person asking the question is @Poster. To marry a nagging wife in this day and age, one would have had to court that woman for a period. Now, if the man in question, DURING COURTSHIP, blindly focused on the ideals such as her beauty, her loving behaviors towards him, her helping him etc. and not on the major qualities that really matter when it comes to living with another being. She was probably 'nagging' him during the courtship too but he was likely more focused on making sure he got attention from her more than she gave anyone else. So why did he change focus from that which he loved of her, in the beginning,AFTER marrying her? That is usually the question that pops in my mind and I think that is the question you ought to ask him @Poster.

6 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by MissyB3(f): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Try an ugly, a spiteful, useless and reticent woman for a change.

There will always be something about that other person you don't like. If it can be corrected or ignored, work on it or ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Chanchit: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Go get ur self one of those DJ's headphones, and start listening to rock music...

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by akinreals: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
am happy u said ur wife is beautiful, helpful, decent and all dat, nobody is perfect my dear, just thank God for the kind of wife u have, many people are looking for someone like her. Appreciate and love her more, with time, she will change. Trust me.

10 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by zayhal(f): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
Poster try looking on the brighter side, concentrate on her good sides. You should also let her know you're not happy with the way she nags, tell her this when she's in her good mood. Nagging is a habit and it takes time to break it so be patient while awaiting her to change.

6 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by safeact(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Just like they have earlier stated, if u had dated ur wife, u would hv probably seen that nagging but u chose to ignore it because u let ur emotions to control u rather than ur mind. Now u ar crying foul!

Its always advised that u start to treat ur partner the way u would treat him\her in d next 20yrs to come to avoid a situation whereby the other feels not been loved as before. @ OP, ur partner might not really understand she is nagging u because u might have not caution her @ d appropriate time.

My advise to you is to learn to live with it, taking solace in her other good qualities.Or neglect her when ever she nags @ least for hours esp if she needs ur attension and use body language to tell her @ all tyme and that u are more matured than her. Trust me, when you do it a couple of times, she will advise herself and u hav ur peace back! Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by ronkebp(f): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
stillme: Love is the key in every relationship. And love they say,can overcome issues arising from misunderstanding in a relationship. Though some relationships are just like moving mountain,but to me separation is not always the solution.
In relationship where one's wife is beautiful,helpful and adorable but nags at every issues. How can one cope with a nagging wife or what are the behavior/character one must develop to be able cope with such wife.

what is your definition of nagging? what are her reasons for "complaining"? because i have noticed most men will equate complaints with nagging, and there is no way you will live with another person entirely and not have various complaints.

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
How does this affect the price of garri? Huh?
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by begwong: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
bbpreye: How does this affect the price of garri? Huh?
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by gramci: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2012

Too much garri isn't good, why not try fufu

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
C'mon poster,u mention'd abt 3 good qualities of hers and a one major flaw...u shudn't xpect her 2 be perfect now. I advise u both work on it,and with time u myt get d perfect wife u desire(whch is unrealistic)

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by gigz31: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
How does this affect the Price Of Garri
Association.Keeps growing with members day by day.

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by seedord247(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nagging send players to early grave.... shocked
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by komek(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
very good example of someone who has just being discharged from Yaba Left.
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by seedord247(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
Kobojunkie: Whenever I get this sort of question, I wonder what the IQ of the person asking the question is @Poster. To marry a nagging wife in this day and age, one would have had to court that woman for a period. Now, if the man in question, DURING COURTSHIP, blindly focused on the ideals such as her beauty, her loving behaviors towards him, her helping him etc. and not on the major qualities that really matter when it comes to living with another being. She was probably 'nagging' him during the courtship too but he was likely more focused on making sure he got attention from her more than she gave anyone else. So why did he change focus from that which he loved of her, in the beginning,AFTER marrying her? That is usually the question that pops in my mind and I think that is the question you ought to ask him @Poster.

Bullshitz + crap = single @ 40 grin

5 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by eyenCalabar(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2012

I think you are a big nuisance here. While others are making constructive responses to issues, you own is are always to vomit rubbish. You should be ashamed of yourself. Omoko!
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Bro just play dumb,it works all the time,whenever she nags she expects u to react,DON'T,she ll gettit,btw,make sure its not ur fault,somtimes she just wants reassurance but pride won't let her come out straigh.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
When she starts just walk out

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by impetus: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2012

@ Kobojunkie:
Whenever I get this sort of question, I wonder what the IQ of the person asking the question is @Poster. To marry a nagging wife in this day and age, one would have had to court that woman for a period. Now, if the man in question, DURING COURTSHIP, blindly focused on the ideals such as her beauty, her loving behaviors towards him, her helping him etc. and not on the major qualities that really matter when it comes to living with another being. She was probably 'nagging' him during the courtship too but he was likely more focused on making sure he got attention from her more than she gave anyone else. So why did he change focus from that which he loved of her, in the beginning,AFTER marrying her? That is usually the question that pops in my mind and I think that is the question you ought to ask him @Poster.

The poster needs solutions to his challenges and not your criticism. After all some ladies pretends, no matter the amount of years you court them, they wont show their ugly side till after wedding. Lets come up with solution and not crucifying the poster.

9 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Armenia: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
na wah oh,come wich kind garri winch or vampire bite u.every time garri,go and check urself u might be suffering from acute garriniology;(;(

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Wallie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
It’s called selective hearing! You need to develop the ability to only listen to what you feel like listening to!

Most women nag or complain for what would seem like an irrelevant reason to an average guy. There’s nothing you can do about it! Once they start, it should take you about 2 seconds to figure out if the nagging is worth listening to or not. If you don’t feel like listening, tune her out but you have to occasionally acknowledge her by saying “wow”, “really”, “hmmm…say that again”, and even make occasional eye contact or give her the “really?” look etc. grin

Estrogen does that to people but I guess it's better than having testosterone because the nagging might just turn into slaps. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
ronkebp:

what is your definition of nagging? what are her reasons for "complaining"? because i have noticed most men will equate complaints with nagging, and there is no way you will live with another person entirely and not have various complaints.

I agree. Why is she 'nagging'? It probably is about something you are doing that you can change. Prevention is better than cure. If for example you always pee on the toilet seat,leave all types of messes for her to clean up etc what do you expect? She shouldn't 'nag' abi? Think about the reasons for her nagging, if they are reasonable then you should start making some adjustments yourself.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by filcast(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
eyenCalabar:

I think you are a big nuisance here. While others are making constructive responses to issues, you own is are always to vomit rubbish. You should be ashamed of yourself. Omoko!
There he goes! Must u nag?

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by ernestonuoha32(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
A nagging wife is more troubling but a short tempered wife is worse. To deal with this situation, a man who marries a nagging wife should learn to repeat what his wife has said to him in a more humorous way to his wife when she has cooled off. Afterwards you let her know you don't like her nagging you, that way you will make her laugh and you will spur a change in her.

6 Likes

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by shilaman(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Divorce her & marry another, but this time understand †ђξ person b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ land yourself into another nagging shit.
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
@OP, what do you mean by "nagging" ?
A woman can't talk in her house again? Shuo.

You have to give us instances of the so called nagging. Even a dog barks only after severely provoked/ sensed danger and that is after growling first.
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Siga: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Bros...smoke some nice Mary J....trust me....all dem nagging go be music to your ear.... wink
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by Sike(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
I hate that shiiit mehn!
Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by sylve11: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2012

All these riverine peeps self sad cool

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by claremont(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
Persistent nagging by the woman raises the blood pressure of the man which eventually leads to early death. This is partly the reason why the life expectancy of the average Nigerian male adult is low, their partners nag them to their early graves.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? by mekuzoil(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
ifyalways: @OP, what do you mean by "nagging" ?
A woman can't talk in her house again? Shuo.

You have to give us instances of the so called nagging. Even a dog barks only after severely provoked/ sensed danger and that is after growling first.

LOL,very sensible response.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" / "Wetin You Born" Why people always ask woman this question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.