Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

USA: 'we Can Stop The Virus Outbreak' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / USA: 'we Can Stop The Virus Outbreak' (783 Views)

LASUTH Has Measures To Guard Against A Recurrence Of Ebola Virus Outbreak / 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus / Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA: 'we Can Stop The Virus Outbreak' by adidison(m): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Just heard it on the news

Dr Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said the institute was sending 50 experts to the four affected countries, in the coming days as part of an international effort to tackle the outbreak. Especially Lagos and Liberia where they will have significant problems and need to increase the emergency of it, with the ability to track contacts (track person for beger/ ojodu/ ikorodu na beans) and monitor them if necessary isolate them. He also said they don't need the serum, there is a good supportive care for Ebola and proper treatment and care of the patients can cure them (it saves peoples lives) at long term goal is to stop them from eating BUSH MEAT and FRUIT BATS! ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28698594

where the people way dey always shout say naija no dey carry last? Ashaaaaa! ... i remember one group way me self join that "Nigeria is not a third world country you retards" because i wan dey form for oyibo people too because of 3rd mainland bridge and co ... now we dey beg for syrup abi na serum them dey form and dem dey warn us to stop eating bush meat and bats ... God Bless Nigerians! God Bless Nigeria! We dont deserve this! I will not complain about the country but continue praying for her ... because one day Nigeria shall be great again. AMEN! All this trials will only make us stronger.
Re: USA: 'we Can Stop The Virus Outbreak' by ayukdaboss(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Please let them come Quickly...Ope o smiley

2 Likes

Re: USA: 'we Can Stop The Virus Outbreak' by shogz89: 1:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Good news

1 Like

Re: USA: 'we Can Stop The Virus Outbreak' by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 08, 2014
of course they can stop it. if not they, wouldn't have started it in the first place

(1) (Reply)

FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / How Fast Is Fumbact-a / Ebola: 2 Additional Cases In Nigeria !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.