Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports (1513 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / EU Ban On Nigerian Food Exports / Abuja Poultry Farmer: Learning On The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2014
COLEACP is an EU organisation that works in the African Carribean and Pacific countries to train agric and agro allied companies, farmers group, farmers cooperative on good production method that can leads to export.
COLEACP has so far trained over 40 consultants in Nigeria through a programme referred as ToT. Training of the Trainer.
The consultants on demands will be required to train organisation, farmers that will in turn produce quality food that can be export to EU.
The training is to be able to meet the standard rewuirements for export of vegetables and fruits.
Other countries like Kenya, Ghana, etc have been benefitting massively from this gestures.
COLEACP recently signed an MoA with the Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose Society Ltd. This is to train more agric and agro allied consultants that will step down the training to farmers
To participate and to know more, be at the Entrepreneur Youth Meeting in Abeokuta tomorrow saturday 9th August 2014.
You can also learn more on the COLEACP website.
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by lagbaja(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
What is we d web address and where in Abeokuta is the meeting taking place.
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2014
lagbaja: What is we d web address and where in Abeokuta is the meeting taking place.
www.coleacp.org. The meeting is at Bola Ajibola Str, opposite Egba Comprehensive High School? Abeokuta Ogun State
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2014
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.
Be an entrepreneur. Join the winning team.
Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501

1 Like

Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
The harvesting season is approaching. We need buyers of maize and soya beans in large quantity. Minimum we can supply to your location is 30 Tonnes. Contact adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Agri Flash 1st September 2014
West Africa: biological control of papaya mealybugs

The presence of papaya mealybugs (Paracoccus marginatus) has been observed in Senegal since August 2013. This pest was identified by the Plant Protection Directorate in Dakar and its presence confirmed by international laboratories.

COLEACP has been monitoring the spread of this pest in West Africa since it appeared in Ghana a few years ago. COLEACP has produced a brochure that provides full details about how it can be identified and its population controlled. (Click here to download it)
Read this article on the PIP website

PIP-COLEACP - Rue du TrĂ´ne 130 - B-1050 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 508 10 90 - http://pip.coleacp.org - pip@coleacp.org
PIP is financed by the European Union and implemented at the request of the ACP Group of States
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
We are all invited to the monthly meeting of entrepreneurs holding on the 13th of September 2014. venue is Block j Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive High School, Asero Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
3rd EU Nigerian Business forum will be coming up on the 22nd to 23rd of September 2014. please visit www.eunbf.eu to register
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose Society meeting will be holding tomorrow at Abeokuta. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive High School Asero. Time 10am. www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative.
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by jethro2: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Eid mubarak to our brothers and sisters. May all our dreams and aspirations be fulfilled
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by obalukan: 8:01pm On May 31, 2015
You can contact me for your cooperatives consultancy needs. I am a graduate of Cooperative Economic and Management with professional certification in Business Consultancy. I run a prive cooperative consulting firm. I can be reached via +2348078912509. I will be glad to be part of your project.
Re: Coleacp Pip E Learning On Good Agriculural Practice And Exports by obalukan: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2015
You can contact me for all your Cooperatives Coconsultancy needs.

I am a cooperative professional. A graduate of Cooperative Economic and Management and I have certification in Business Consultancy. I run a private Cooperative Consulting firm in ibadan.

I will love to be part of your project.

You can contact. me via +2348078912509 (call, text and whatsapp) .

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project / Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers / Treat Bacteria Wilt With Trichodermia Viride.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.