Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Abstinence Makes You 100% Sure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abstinence Makes You 100% Sure (884 Views)

And So Ebola Preaches ABSTINENCE And FAITHFULNESS! / Alcohol Makes You Age Faster Than You Can Imagine [photo Proof] / Nigerian Foods That Shortens Your Lifespan And Makes You Die Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abstinence Makes You 100% Sure by kingzolapep(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
abstinence from pre-marital sex makes you 100% sure. If you think HIV is the only incurable STD, then be informed today that other incurable STDs are herpes, HTLV, papillomavirus and so on. think twice
Re: Abstinence Makes You 100% Sure by 25more(f): 3:56am On Oct 23, 2008
i also think sex education is another alternate, cox not all men can zip up their pants and not all some women can close their legs. so S.ED helps them stay safe and still enjoy the act.
Re: Abstinence Makes You 100% Sure by osrii: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
abstinence .

i agree wit u.
Re: Abstinence Makes You 100% Sure by esolutions: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2008
i quite agree with you on the fact that abstinence is the best option because it give 100% assurance of healthy living for life.
Re: Abstinence Makes You 100% Sure by sanoosy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2008
It is quite right that abstinence is d best way to be free from STD's,but we shud be realistic about d present situation where sex has become an art among adults nd adolescents.This has been further aggreviated by d general moral bankrupcy nd d influencies of foreign values which we consider more valuable than our esteemed traditions and way of life.I would rather recommend moderation nd sex education because a total abstenance is unnatural and unrealistic.

(1) (Reply)

Want A Male Child Then This Is For You / Help! It Is Blood / Always Very Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.