Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) (1884 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Latest Ebola News: Chief Medical Officer In Liberia Quarantines Herself For 21da / Latest Ebola News: Big Pharma To Blame For Lack Of Ebola Vaccine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by kingic: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2014
I was enjoying my cold early morning sleep before a friend of mine rushed into my room telling me to help him boil water immediately ,saying that there is this trending news right now that Ebola is now airborne and to avoid it with "spiritual cleansing " one should bath with hot water and add salt ....
I tot it was a prank ,few secs later my phone and my room mantes phone got a text from our parents saying ...the same ....
hmm me I didnt believed such because normal saline can barely even kill a bacteria ....not to talk of virus....

well my question is where did this news come from ?...what is the real news ? ....and how true is it ?
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by Sowhizy(f): 6:39am On Aug 08, 2014
Dnt mindd them! Bath hot water with salt koh! Afta nw pplez skin wil start peeling. D best option z 2 drink salt water and sprinkle salt water on ur body. Kolanut shld b taken and I'll keep saying Ebola z nt airborne if nt d whole of liberia and lagos will b wiped out by nw. #fliphairandwalksaway

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by horlabiyi(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Lol,the first call I received this morning was from my mom " Good Morning Olabiyi, How was your night? Now,listen carefully and don't argue with me on this. Just accept and do whatever I say, bath with hot water and mix it with salt " I was like mom,what you talking about " the next response was " Don't Be Stuupiid " very funny mama LOVE HER THOUGH

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by urchpath(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Rubbish at its peak! whats the theory backing this up? What research proved this? When did salt become anti-viral or prophylaxis to viral infection? See what ignorance is dioing to my people. The most painful thing is that my mother is spear-heading it. My brother don bathe the concortion self.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by kingic: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2014
horlabiyi: Lol,the first call I received this morning was from my mom " Good Morning Olabiyi, How was your night? Now,listen carefully and don't argue with me on this. Just accept and do whatever I say, bath with hot water and mix it with salt " I was like mom,what you talking about " the next response was " Don't Be Stuupiid " very funny mama LOVE HER THOUGH

lol funny .....
I got a call too ..... 1st was my mum next was my aunt ......women and drama ....love them dough

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by kingic: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Sowhizy: Dnt mindd them! Bath hot water with salt koh! Afta nw pplez skin wil start peeling. D best option z 2 drink salt water and sprinkle salt water on ur body. Kolanut shld b taken and I'll keep saying Ebola z nt airborne if nt d whole of liberia and lagos will b wiped out by nw. #fliphairandwalksaway

#true
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by Mamaflex(f): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Nor be smal tin oooo. that's why i'm here o. hubby got a phone cal frm his mum,comfirm frm his sister, Oya! hot water n salt it is! I was like wht the....The uncle even cal sayin same tin. BUT AYAM NOT CONVINCED. hubby that already bath had to go n shower with it again, instructin me to ensure i bath the kids with it. My question is where is this news comin frm??
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by talk2cj08(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2014
kingic:

lol funny .....
I got a call too ..... 1st was my mum next was my aunt ......women and drama ....love them dough
Same with me. firstly was my mum followed by my aunt, my younger sis nd 7 of my girlfriends grin women sef, the most funniest thing is dat i should do it before 6am
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by amiskurie(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Do we even know if the US spy plane is offloading the viruses from their planes up above the sky?

Don't trust US.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by talk2cj08(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2014
amiskurie: Do we even know if the US spy plane is offload the viruses from their planes up above the sky?

Don't trust US.
bro even u cheesy
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by horlabiyi(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2014
kingic:

lol funny .....
lol
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by Mamaflex(f): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Me, i don wanna do such. hubby is viewin me to be sturborn.
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by Pluslargent(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2014
horlabiyi: Lol,the first call I received this morning was from my mom " Good Morning Olabiyi, How was your night? Now,listen carefully and don't argue with me on this. Just accept and do whatever I say, bath with hot water and mix it with salt " I was like mom,what you talking about " the next response was " Don't Be Stuupiid " very funny mama LOVE HER THOUGH

i guess most mums are typically alike..same drama played out with me and my mum this morning...

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by EddiCole(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Salt bath has been a normal way of body wash against diseases and its shouldn't be a new thing now...
www.naturalnews.com/042753_epsom_salt_baths_remarkable_health_benefits_detoxificatin_technique.html
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by Mamaflex(f): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Pluslargent:

i guess most mums are typically alike..same drama played out with me and my mum this morning...
Them even say na rain e follow waka come. haha!
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by dking123: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2014
This trend made me look foolish this morning but when i discovered so many educated poeple also fell i forgave my self. my wife called,my brothers called also. i had doubts but well salt does not kill so i had to obey.
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by Odogwua: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2014
KIDNAPPING SAGA - BOKO HARAM SAGA - EBOLA VIRUS SAGA. undecided What next? Maybe 2015 election crises and cycle continues.
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by kingic: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2014
dking123: This trend made me look foolish this morning but when i discovered so many educated poeple also fell i forgave my self. my wife called,my brothers called also. i had doubts but well salt does not kill so i had to obey.

lol my brother .... salt no d kill joor ....I reluctantly obeyed too oo and now am feeling sooo dehydrated .... that's the effect of excess salt solution on skin
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by 360command: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Africans and their mentality. Nigerians with craze mentality. When d white man said a fool at 40 is a fool forever (wrong). fela then said, you don't have to wait till you are 40 for you to know that you are a fool. (Correct)
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by Danhumprey: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2014
gringringrin
Re: How True Is This Air Borne Ebola News (hot Water + Salt) by Danhumprey: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2014
amiskurie: Do we even know if the US spy plane is offloading the viruses from their planes up above the sky?

Don't trust US.
Another theory? Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Swissgarde Drugs Distributor 08130122561 / Workout partners needed / How I Cured Staph Aureus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.