Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Uk Student Visa From God Alone - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa From God Alone (1095 Views)

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Student Visa From God Alone by ceecee(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
My dear nairalanders,i have been a silent member of this wonderfull forum for close to two years now.I wish to use this opportunity to thank everybody in this forum for their advice and contrbutions,
may God almighty bless everyone of you .i applied for for my uk student visa last year august and was refused.But this year precisely on 18th of september i applied again using all that i learnt from this forum backed with effective fasting and prayer and to the Glory of the almighty THE STUDENT VISA WAS GRANTED ON 29TH OF SEPTEMBER WITHOUT PAYING A DIME AS PART OF MY FEES and i picked up the the visa on 2nd of actober.AM NOW IN UK SINCE 6TH OF OCTOBER .
Praise God!
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by promise2(f): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
AMEN. I thank God for granting you a student visa. congrats dear.
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by pafun(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2008
LOL . Highly unlikely but if it truly happened praise Jesus (for not allowing you to lose your N25,000 visa processing fee) and whatever it is you have been doing right before God please intensify it. I can't think of a reason why the BHC will give you a visa though without confirming that you are able to pay your fees , and not become a liability to the government blah blah blah
Others do not try this at home (for it is easier for a rich man to get to heaven .) grin
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by Busybody2(f): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2008
Under paragraph 57 rules covering students, amount of fees paid is not a pre-requisite to obtaining a visa. All you have to do is show the proof that you can afford your fees and your upkeep without recourse to public fund.

Oya get back to your "ugly britain" assignment, we want more grin
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by pafun(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2008
Under paragraph 57 rules covering students, amount of fees paid is not a pre-requisite to obtaining a visa. All you have to do is show the proof that you can afford your fees and your upkeep without recourse to public fund.

Sorry ma ema binu ma . I will obey the last order.
But you sabi this paragraph 57 well well sha o . How many times them refuse you . smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by Busybody2(f): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2008
pafun:

Sorry ma ema binu ma . I will obey the last order.
But you sabi this paragraph 57 well well sha o . How many times them refuse you . smiley

I smell competition angry You wan beat my record grin For the past 30 years cool Why you think say I dey two feet away from yaba left tongue
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by pafun(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2008
Five minutes from Yaba left.
Okay I don sabi that place now. Them give you too pyjamas ?
Oga madam make you no vex grin
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by Busybody2(f): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2008
pafun:

Five minutes from Yaba left.
Okay I don sabi that place now.
Why you dey pretend like say you no know angry

pafun:

Them give you too pyjamas ?

Hen hen, now you talking our language grin Is it true lockdown time has been brought forward? What time do they serve dinner again, i'm famished grin
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by pafun(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2008
LOL
See you at group therapy tomorrow grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by Busybody2(f): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2008
Okay, no probs. Now get back to your ugly britain thread. We need more cheering up in this credit crunch era.
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by shotster50(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ Pafun

You sure do have something against the UK. Mind sharing??
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by pafun(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2008
shotster50:

@ Pafun

You sure do have something against the UK. Mind sharing??
Nothing my brother. I just hate HYPOCRISY , and of all the places I have come across in this world , the UK has the highest density of it - and Nigerians who come here tend to acquire that lying habit too , and lie to everyone at home about how well they are doing . they even lie to THEIR SELVES about how well they are doing even when many are working like jackasses to pay their bills and living hand to mouth in a very unfriendly climate !! (when you start lying to yourself your life is quickly coming to an end ) My own opinion mind you.
Do you know what the Police/Government is called in Brixton ? BABYLON
Do you know how the bible describes Babylon ?
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by shotster50(m): 12:53am On Oct 19, 2008
What you say is true but it doesnt really mean that every Nigerian here fall in that same boat. For as many Nigerians here struggling, there are equally others who doing extremely well.
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by funkfaze: 1:22am On Oct 19, 2008
I dont know what is wrong when someone says they are doing well regardless of their situation. Dont know whats wrong with working hard to pay bills , at least you have a job to pay the bills. Besides aren't their people that lie about their salary and status that are based in Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa From God Alone by pafun(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2008
What you say is true but it doesnt really mean that every Nigerian here fall in that same boat. For as many Nigerians here struggling, there are equally others who doing extremely well.

my brother don't get me wrong , I have nothing against Nigerians working/living in UK . I still go to work there whenever I want and I know that we all work there because na condison make kerefis bend. meaning Iku lo m'eja ka ko.

I've got a lot of white British friends really and in fact I have more white British friends than I have Black Nigerian friends in UK . We get on quite well - they make jokes about Nigerian 419 and I respond with jokes about foolish white people , and they really don't mind . Most Nigerians living or intending to live in the UK tend to lose sight of the important fact that it's got as much filth and problems and hazards as the place you're coming from .
Sorry if I have offended any Nigerian Anglophiles ( abelejayans ) on this forum , the whites have really never minded.

@funkfaze
I believe in working hard to pay your bills , a lot of the British don't - that is why they tax guys like me 40% to pay their f***ing bills and make it appear as if they do you a favour. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

A Bit Confused? / Live And Work In Dubai / Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.