Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach (37648 Views)

8 Nigerian Athletes Fail Doping Test As They Tested Positive / Breaking News: 16yr old weightlifter Chika Amalaha Fails Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Fourwinds: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
it means she doesn't know how to handle a sixteen years old girl under her care. nonsense excuses
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Fourwinds: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
u should have reported d case of her sneaking out to take zobo. at least we Nigerians would have caution her and bring to d fore d implication of her habits. dere are oda counselling process too.
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by davades(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Seriously! When I saw d heading, i thought she was tested positive for Ebola! Not until I go thru d thread. The fear of ebola...
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by arsetalks(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Serious and this guy is still walking about free? After shaming the whole nation? Both he and the girl should be jailed. They definitely know about this but nothing will be done just as nothing is been done to the so called special exam centres we have litter all over the country.

The idiot and the girl both arranged to cheat and he is there telling us it was because of zobo. Is she the only one to have drank zobo? Someone took a drug to mask the drug she probably has taken this retardedd idiiot is talking trash.
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by jennylove7575(f): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
femi4: You can lie gan sha.... Zobo = slacked/wide pusssy? If I hear!!!
if u like no believe..
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by gambudu: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
no be only zobo na yobo
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: I said it, there is something fishy about that drink. The name is odd.. The meaning of zobo in my native dialect is......"wide pusssy" or "slacked pusssy" hmm Na wah!
shocked
Na Which dialect b dt??
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by bossanmayor(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
syrup mix wit zobo
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by jennylove7575(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmmm...in my dialet. zobor means leave it. dats feele....yoruba.
really? In my native dialect itehokpe. If guys wants to be nasty to a bad old lady, the will say to her zobotiteh..meaning wide pusssy that has teeth.
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Segman22(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
So what happened to the Minister of sports story that she took weight-drugs to ensure she stayed within the weight limit? mtcheeeee. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by jennylove7575(f): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
AgapeCharis: shocked
Na Which dialect b dt??
itehokpe in d river niger
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
alaladakosta:

Lol... she tinks she z more smart... nairaland z really a faceless forum
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: itehokpe in d river niger
where x river niger?
Which state?
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Fourwinds: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: really? In my native dialect itehokpe. If guys wants to be nasty to a bad old lady, the will say to her zobotiteh..meaning wide pusssy that has teeth.
chai.!!! dat must be serious... actually when I first had about dat drink I was newly admitted as an undergraduate at d university. And being in d western Nigeria d name seems closely related to an organ. I den wonder what d drink does and why it was named in dat manner....funny though
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by nicebaba: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
If she's 16 years old! then OBJ is 39!!
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by room089: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
I laff for corner corner, I call am Ebola laff

Story Aye!

By the way; na dis agbalagba wey I see for pinshure be d 16 years pikin?

So the zobo she took in Abuja camp remained in her body system for days till that faithful day that she was tested positive?
Abi she carry am for gallon from Naija enta plane come d competition?

Shey dem don dey sell zobo for Glasco? (Abi wetin be name sef)

1 Like

Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Simplefaithy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
sexymoma: Zobo ko, kunu ....
Eniyan Meji o le padanu iro.. angry
, abi na. Ti eni ton paro oba mo, eniti wan pafun mo. cool
, abi na. Ti eni ton paro oba mo, eniti wan pafun mo.
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Simplefaithy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
room089: I laff for corner corner, I call am Ebola laff

Story Aye!

By the way; na dis agbalagba wey I see for pinshure be d 16 years pikin?

So the zobo she took in Abuja camp remained in her body system for days till that faithful day that she was tested positive?
Abi she carry am for gallon from Naija enta plane come d competition?

Shey dem don dey sell zobo for Glasco? (Abi wetin be name sef)
. I wonder ooo. Why can't dey take d zobo to lab nd perform series of test on it nd show her d result say see o amaka zobo get banned substance o.
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by gbaskiboy: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
[b]see as dem robbed us our medal. may abasi forgives you all cry
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by napoleonbaba(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: I said it, there is something fishy about that drink. The name is odd.. The meaning of zobo in my native dialect is......"wide pusssy" or "slacked pusssy" hmm Na wah!
Huh?

1 Like

Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Ahmeduana(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
TWO PERSON CAN NOT MISSED AN IMPORT OF A LIAR, IF THE PERSON THAT IS BEEN LIED TO FAILS TO RECOGNISE A LIE THE LIAR WILL KNOW THAT HE OR SHE IS LYING!
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by amnestylaw1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2014

Beeni o. Eni ti won paro fun, ti ko ba mo, eni to 'npa iro a ma wipe iro loun 'npa.
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by excelabbey(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
hogwash and bunkum!

Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by masqot(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
kunletiwoo: cheesy
So she exported zobo from Naija to... She needs to be properly investigated. Well, no time. "OKETE TI BORU" meaning "too late".

1 Like

Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by masqot(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Eniyan Meji o le padanu iro.. cheesy
So she exported zobo from Naija to... She needs to be properly investigated. Well, no time. "OKETE TI BORU" meaning "too late".
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by AspDrone(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
No wonder anytime I take kunu or zObo before Aarsenal match,I go just dey argue for 90mins...body go come dey pain mi for nyt chai!
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by F117A: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
I hope the girl is being taken care off.
She is a very good talent and must not be allowed to waste away.
In 2yrs time,her suspension will be over.
She will be18,which is still very young.
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
dhardline:
Am also a lover of peace wink
cool....
Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by AspDrone(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Beeni o. Eni ti won paro fun, ti ko ba mo, eni to 'npa iro a ma wipe iro loun 'npa.
Chei! My yoruba people dey give me joy when they type in yoruba but I too sabi read ham sha...north don colonize mi..
Zobo abi kobo....no na yobo don score own goal

1 Like

Re: Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach by M4gunners: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
No be only zobo, she drank gbogbo nishey too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Ajiboye Weds Folashade Olohunsogo (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Alex Iwobi Visits JayJay Okocha, His Uncle (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.