Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) (61795 Views)

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar / Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by natureblack(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
OXYGEN01: Giant of your stinking mother n father. Kwasia.Animals are even important than u people.
I so much respect and love my parent, and that's a reason I would never bring yours to this.

Try say something reasonable and be sure to expect my humble reply.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
look at the ghana that is always interested in nigerian affairs.

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
MissMeiya: customized13 and OXYGEN01.

It's like the two of you are actually racist whites with this thing you're doing. Unfortunately, I believe the both of you are truly this daft.

Let me remind you that Nairaland is not a closed community, and appears at the top of Google search results regularly. The only thing you two are doing is publicly disgracing both Nigeria and Ghana.

Can you imagine? Competing for whose shít smells better. Kwasiasem. Tufiakwa.
my sh1t dey smell, i agree, but make person wey en sh1t na ridicule no tell me.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
MissMeiya: customized13 and OXYGEN01.

It's like the two of you are actually racist whites with this thing you're doing. Unfortunately, I believe the both of you are truly this daft.

Let me remind you that Nairaland is not a closed community, and appears at the top of Google search results regularly. The only thing you two are doing is publicly disgracing both Nigeria and Ghana.

Can you imagine? Competing for whose shít smells better. Kwasiasem. Tufiakwa.
Is this supposed to be a GHANA thread. That foolish OP started posting pictures of Ghana not knowing his own country is worse.Mumugerians are sooo obsessed with GHANA to the extent that Ghana is found in almost all the threads on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
it annoys me when a village like ghana will want to stand up to nigeria, like i always say, a dead nigeria is better than a living ghana.

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Funjosh(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
roufy235: the fear of ebola

Is the begining of POO grin
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
OXYGEN01: Is this supposed to be a GHANA thread. That foolish OP started posting pictures of Ghana not knowing his own country is worse.Mumugerians are sooo obsessed with GHANA to the extent that Ghana is found in almost all the threads on this forum.
you are mad, who made a comment about nigeria first. id1ot monkey, i will kill you today, you started it and you will finish it

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by natureblack(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
customized13: because the building cannot be place in the midst of this
do you do red wine ?

I have a collection of wine my dad collected from Morrell fine wine auction.

.........let us toast to a good life.

NIGERIA:good people,great nation
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
natureblack: do you do red wine ?

I have a collection of wine my dad collected from Morrell fine wine auction.

.........let us toast to a good life.

NIGERIA:good people,great nation
i don't mind
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
customized13: you are mad, who made a comment about nigeria first. id1ot monkey, i will kill you today, you started it and you will finish it

Are you a child? Camman go and do something useful with your time!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

Are you a child? Camman go and do something useful with your time!
am less busy for now, lemme have fun with ghanaians
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by JAPSONIC: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Good day Pals.Can some one help me with the address and Location of Rossler Endless Resources Ltd Lagos.I learnt they have two offices.One at Ikorodu,which address I do not know.And have no idea about the other office either.Please I need your help.Thank you
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=GodMode]

Okay..

Bats are carriers or hosts of the disease... Now they say bush meat(a.k.a Big rat) is a carrier also but people(nigerians) have been eating bush meat and nothing do them.

People in Nigeria may be eating bush meat but once there is an outbreak (a disease else where now present in another region where same healthy host thrive), your once healthy bush meat will be infected hence forth, so long as they roam litters where infected persons release their waste, that is why you are advised to stop eating them for now, to give time for them to die away.

Next
The disease can be gotten through body fluids e.g. Sweat,cough, tears, blood, sneeze, human waste products e.t.c. That is why I think the lab uniform/gear for ebola been worn by doctors is substandard cos this body fluids penetrate the uniforms and infect the drs.

You are not exactly correct, the first doctors who were affected were not wearing those gears because they never knew that Sawyer had the dreaded virus, matter of fact, they must have said their last prayers the day sawyer's test results returned positive for Ebola.
The funny thing about this sh!t hole called Nigeria and most west African countries anyways, is that the blood sample has to be transported to the closest WHO epidermic control center for the test to be done which normally takes days, sometimes, weeks.
I believe the contact and the spread of the virus would have replicated within this window.

It's like catching cold,cough from someone else. U just have to be around the person.

Some points could be wrong... But I don't take chances..." everyone is a suspect".

just maintain a good hygiene, use bleach in doing your daily cleaning and wash your hands often with soap and you will be fine.
No Known virus can withstand the oxidation of hypo-chlorides.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Owoplenty(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
So you left your job, and turn to paparacci..? oh sorry,
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by krystal101(f): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
your vavex.com isnt in english

Ogesydney: We speak in walls. We at the vavex wallpapers Nigeria are looking for Distributors in Lagos,Port-harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Owerri Nigeria.
We also installs and sales directly to consumers.
kindly get in touch with us or call 08035457851 .

http://www.vavex.cz
http://ogesydney1.wix.com/wallpaper-design
https://www.facebook.com/KingdomOfWallpapers?ref=hl
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
customized13: na wa ooo, this isn't an APC/PDP matter oooo.
Abi ooo....y re ppl jst misyarnin There'z no politics in dis deadly matter oooo.... Anyone can be a victim, datz d gospel truth:8-)
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
lagos nigeria

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by jieta: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
so na so lagos dirty haba all the propagadan when fashola dey do so na for mouth i like my warri pass am
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by jieta: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
OXYGEN01: lagos nigeria
is better for me to die of ebola than live in a place like this
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Useless country on earth. nigeria.

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
accra ghana, finest city

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
lagos nigeria

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Anti ebola

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by Adeyeye22(f): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Maybe den dy du environmental. Lamo
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by calaharry: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
nenergy: The Fear don pass becareful
If handshake contact it, what about money touching here and there? The fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom...but not fear of e-bola! grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by oemmanuel: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
BadBoy25: the entire place looks like a garbage dump.I can't fathom how human beings survive there . that's one the reasons why there are lots of communicable diseases in west and central africa. you should be ashamed of this . won't you cry foul if these photos were shown on CNN or bbc?

who be this?
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
lagos nigeria .FOOLS PARADISE

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lagos nigeria

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by oemmanuel: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
BadBoy25: the entire place looks like a garbage dump.I can't fathom how human beings survive there . that's one the reasons why there are lots of communicable diseases in west and central africa. you should be ashamed of this . won't you cry foul if these photos were shown on CNN or bbc?

who be this? Na 'our' Lagos you rubbish like that? Na wah for you o.
Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
lagos nigeria

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by OXYGEN01: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
FOOLS PARADISE lagos nigeria

Re: Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola Salt tinz naaaa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.