Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? (908 Views)

Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims / Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? / Did Our Lord Jesus Go Hell When He Died On The Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by bolaino(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2014
Everybody's worrying about ebola, and they have good reason to be, so far almost a thousand people have died from ebola and more will likely die, I would like to know if they would go to hell, I ask this because christians love hell fire so much, they'll tell you, if you drink beer, hell fire, you smoke weed, hell fire, sex, hell fire, if you become a muslim hell fire, pagan, hell fire atheist hell fire, ebola?
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by Demainman1: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Heaven
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2014
@Op, whats if u die of d virus, where do u tink u wil go? Hell i assumed.
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by bolaino(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2014
ajibolabd: @Op, whats if u die of d virus, where do u tink u wil go? Hell i assumed.
I'll probably re-incarnate and come back to life as an American, and become an American president.
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: I'll probably re-incarnate and come back to life as an American, and become an American president.
hahahaha, this guy is high.

1 Like

Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by bolaino(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2014
ajibolabd: hahahaha, this guy is high.
everywhere I go I hear about ebola, e reach to make person high.
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Ask Highyo or Olaadegbu. They reside in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by bolaino(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Beretta92: Ask Highyo or Olaadegbu. They reside in hell.
hmmm.
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino:

Everybody's worrying about ebola, and they have good reason to be, so far almost a thousand people have died from ebola and more will likely die, I would like to know if they would go to hell, I ask this because christians love hell fire so much, they'll tell you, if you drink beer, hell fire, you smoke weed, hell fire, sex, hell fire, if you become a muslim hell fire, pagan, hell fire atheist hell fire, ebola?

You will not go to hell fire for doing any of the things you mentioned, you go to hell fire for rejecting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Hell... angry

Cos God Killed them. angry

The Chosen ones can never get Ebola.
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Beretta92:

Ask Highyo or Olaadegbu. They reside in hell.

If you call where I now reside hell then there is hope. Christ in me the hope of glory. cheesy
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

If you call where I now reside hell then there is hope. Christ in me the hope of glory. cheesy
shioor
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2014
No one is going to hell. That BS exists only in fables.

2 Likes

Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by bolaino(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
hifaif: No one is going to hell. That BS exists only in fables.
you're right, but tell that to the catholics and see their reaction,
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by bolaino(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
I wonder what brother Frosbel and apostate Goshen think of this ebola,
Re: Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? by dekung(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is to inform all Nigeria Pastors, Imams and Traditional Herbalists that there will be 5 presidential jets to airlift them to Liberia and Sierra Leone under the auspices of the World Religious Organization(WRO) for crusade to perform healings and miracles that will be shown live on cable tv.kindly come to the Lagos International Airport.the flight is scheduled by 1:00pm...Let know the real men of God. Signed. Mallam Shubo, Director of information, World Religious Organization

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Religion Will Never Tell You; so as to cover their lies / Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. / Does God Intervene In Worldly Affairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.