Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? (3663 Views)

Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
The way people see visions of heaven and hell this days is becoming too rampant. I begin to ask myself this question that, why didn't Lazarus and others who woke up from the dead miraculously in the bible did not went to heaven and hell to see how it look like and begin to tell the story of their encounter in heaven and hell to generate money. Is it that there is no hell or heaven at that time? Or the people of that time did not need the warning of hell-fire? Or maybe it was just a religious propaganda by our modern pastors and Evangelist? or is it another avenue to make money for themselves by selling the CDs and books? Or perhaps, the word of God is not complete that it require some visions to embellish it? Many questions to ask these visioneers. I cant understand this recent development of seeing visions of heaven and hell here and there.

And the worst thing is that those people normally claim to have seen servants of God such as Benson Idahosa, Bimbo Odukoya and others who had passed on languishing in hell-fire just to make some money. I pity them. GOD is nt the author of confusion, his word is enough for us.

And again this people contradict the teaching of paul concerning the resurrection of the dead in the last days. 1 corinthians 15.

One thing i know is that those visions are all false and ficticious. They are all man-made stories and therefore should be discarded. Galatians 1:6-10. Read ur bible which is the word of God and that should be enough. Dnt let those people mislead u.

Drop ur comments now and let us sought this thing out.

Read John 11.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by johnwizey: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dere is notin to sought out in it. Just commit suicide so u can ask him directly...........mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Atigba: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
There is nothing like hell fire....it is a Roman lie that has propagated for centuries just to make people fear God and convert to christianity.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by johnwizey: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Atigba: There is nothing like hell fire....it is a Roman lie that has propagated for centuries just to make people fear God and convert to christianity.
Dere is notin lyk hell fire bro I agree wit you but many people like you are dere nw experiencing first class pains. Wait untill u get dere bfore u knw its real. I pray its nt too late for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Atigba: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
johnwizey: Dere is notin lyk hell fire bro I agree wit you but many people like you are dere nw experiencing first class pains. Wait untill u get dere bfore u knw its real. I pray its nt too late for you.
May be you have been to hell or your Grandfather.THERE IS NO HELL FIRE..
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by ekanDamie: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
The OP has said it all. jesus ressurected lazarus, paul resurected that young boy that fell from the window, elijah resurected also did elisha. none of the resurrected ever gave tales of heaven and hell. all this started after the death of the apostles when false teaching became rampant up to this day. when one dies the bible says his thoughts perish Ecc 9:5,6. how can someone whos thoughts perish can ponder over what he saw when he died so as to be able to relate it to others alife? its safe to say that the person didnt die and is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
johnwizey: Dere is notin to sought out in it. Just commit suicide so u can ask him directly...........mtchewww
u must be a joker right?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by lanaVello1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
how dyu know the people who resurrected in the bible didn't see visions of heaven/hell?!?
the fact that the bible didn't tell ain't enough reason to speculate!
PS: I ain't saying they saw any visions either!
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Mintayo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
One needs to be careful with these visions of hell and heaven,I believe majority of them if not all are handiwork of satan to bring confusion,fear,division and lukewarmness into the heart of the believe and also to mock christainity but GOD CAN'T be mocked,we all need to sit down with the BIBLE and know what it says.
Any vision that will cause division,confusion and fear to the believer i believe CANNOT be from God.(IMO).
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo: One needs to be careful with these visions of hell and heaven,I believe majority of them if not all are handiwork of satan to bring confusion,fear,division and lukewarmness into the heart of the believe and also to mock christainity but GOD CAN'T be mocked,we all need to sit down with the BIBLE and know what it says.
Any vision that will cause division,confusion and fear to the believer i believe CANNOT be from God.(IMO).

hmm, I cant believe you are saying this grin , but it fills me with Joy to know that many of us are not falling for this deception. smiley
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
lana_Vello: how dyu know the people who resurrected in the bible didn't see visions of heaven/hell?!?

It is those who believe in visions of hell and heaven that are speculating bogus visions of hell and heaven , which are not once mentioned in the bible.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
"He who does not believe that God will cast unbelievers into hell, will not be sure that He will take believers to heaven."

—Charles Spurgeon

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by spencerwilliams(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Der is sometin u al fail 2 undastand dis is d last days like d bible said in joel 2:28,it says it shall come 2 pass afterward dat i wil pour out my spirit upon al flesh and ur sons nd daughtas wil prophecy ur old men wil dream dreams,ur young men wil see visions.Now let me tel u sometin do u know dat as d world was getin closa 2 eternity,needs arouse 4 God 2 giv mankind dese revelations hav u eva studied d last books of d bible from 2peta to revelations it was al about mesages dat stimulat d mind 2 d end time occurences.som people say des people just com up wit des revelations 2 arous fear ratha dan d love of God,i want 2 tel it's a big lie,if u read d book of jud,u wil find out dat it was remindin us of how Godles men wil b destroyed and it went as far as remindin us of how God destroyed sodom nd gomorrah,nd also d book of revelations is d only book in d bible dat most preachas of d gospel are afraid of,let's be frank,al of u disbelievin des revelations wen was d last last time ur pastor open 2 dis particular book,i believ majority of u hv nt heard ur pastor talk about revelations.Now 2 crown it al d reason 4 dis revelation is nt actualy becos d bible can no longa teach us how 2 liv our lives but becos we hv left our first love.in d name of modernity nd civilization.let me just hold it here 4 now.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU: "He who does not believe that God will cast unbelievers into hell, will not be sure that He will take believers to heaven."

—Charles Spurgeon

be consistent .

- Charles Spurgeon was a Calvinist who believed in the once saved always saved doctrine.
- Charles Spurgeon smoked cigars as a matter of habit.
- He also preached on eternal torment.

So you believe in eternal torment like he did, what about smoking cigars and eternal security ? cool

http://www.spurgeon.org/misc/cigars.htm

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Mintayo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU: "He who does not believe that God will cast unbelievers into hell, will not be sure that He will take believers to heaven."

—Charles Spurgeon

Well,I believe there is heaven and hell and that unbelievers will be put in hell,but all theses visions? We need a break.
Come to think of it when the rich man asked Abraham to send someone to his brothers,Abraham told him that prophets and the scriptures are enough for them to believe(paraphraed by me)...So i don't know why some people wld have to wait for someone to go to hell and come back with the news of Heaven and hell before they can believe,it shows the level of their walk with God,so shallow!
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by spencerwilliams(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
Well,I believe there is heaven and hell and that unbelievers will be put in hell,but all theses visions? We need a break.
Come to think of it when the rich man asked Abraham to send someone to his brothers,Abraham told him that prophets and the scriptures are enough for them to believe(paraphraed by me)...So i don't know why some people wld have to wait for someone to go to hell and come back with the news of Heaven and hell before they can believe,it shows the level of their walk with God,so shallow!
rememba in dat story it was abraham dat answered d rich man nd nt God himself,so dat does nt mean God said he can neva bring people back,like i normaly say God is answerin d praya of d rich man.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
lana_Vello: how dyu know the people who resurrected in the bible didn't see visions of heaven/hell?!?
why do u want to go beyond the limit of the bible. The bible did nt say anything about people who died and came back to life to narrate d story of heaven and hell, so let us leave it like that. Any vision of such now is fake.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
spencerwilliams: rememba in dat story it was abraham dat answered d rich man nd nt God himself,so dat does nt mean God said he can neva bring people back,like i normaly say God is answerin d praya of d rich man.
u lie. Those visions are fake, stop deceiving people. GOD is nt answering any prayer. Those visions are man-made. Until u show me people who came back to life and preach heaven and hell in the bible, u hv to stop those fallacious comment.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ukuts gp: The way people see visions of heaven and hell this days is becoming too rampant. I begin to ask myself this question that, why didn't Lazarus and others who woke up from the dead miraculously in the bible did not went to heaven and hell to see how it look like and begin to tell the story of their encounter in heaven and hell to generate money. Is it that there is no hell or heaven at that time? Or the people of that time did not need the warning of hell-fire? Or maybe it was just a religious propaganda by our modern pastors and Evangelist? or is it another avenue to make money for themselves by selling the CDs and books? Or perhaps, the word of God is not complete that it require some visions to embellish it? Many questions to ask these visioneers. I cant understand this recent development of seeing visions of heaven and hell here and there.

And the worst thing is that those people normally claim to have seen servants of God such as Benson Idahosa, Bimbo Odukoya and others who had passed on languishing in hell-fire just to make some money. I pity them. GOD is nt the author of confusion, his word is enough for us.

And again this people contradict the teaching of paul concerning the resurrection of the dead in the last days. 1 corinthians 15.

One thing i know is that those visions are all false and ficticious. They are all man-made stories and therefore should be discarded. Galatians 1:6-10. Read ur bible which is the word of God and that should be enough. Dnt let those people mislead u.

Drop ur comments now and let us sought this thing out.

Read John 11.
nice observation. But first i will like to correct you of one thing
any sin commited against the holy spirit can not be forgiven. If it's true or not you are not sure, then dont go to the extent of calling it lies. Instead you say can it be true? So that you dont sin against the holyspirit because if it's true, and you call it lie, then you are sinning against the holyspirit.
Also dont forget the fact that the bible said in the book of joel2:28 it shall come to pass that I'll pour out my spirit, your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old shall men shall dream, and your young men shall see visions.
Dont forget that, this is the time the bible was refering to.
John belove saw a vision and it became book of revelation, also Daniel wrote about his vision, etc
Truely, Lazarus, Dorcas, etc died and came back to life, but doesnt mean they never saw anything when they died. If they didnt see anything, then there is no life after death. Even any of their word was not recorded in the bible, and that doesnt mean, they didn't see anything.
Even Jesus himself talk about the man who he saw in heaven and in hell (rich man and Lazarus)
satan may have set up some people to forge lies I cant dispute that, because I heard about a man who claim to go to hell and heaven and said, there is nothing bad for women to dress like jezebel, we dont need to allow the holy spirit to tell us if he's telling lies or true, cos we self know that.

A man taken to the mortuary for 3days after car accident and later came back to life, and doctor show every record about his death, he was condem to hell because he didnt forgive his wife after she slap her. We dont need holyspirit to tell us if its true or false because All fact about his condemnation are in the bible, ie forgive.
The mistake many people do now is they exalt vision of hell and heaven than the word of God, it's not to be so. Jesus love us truely and will not want any to perish, so I believe he's only given expo to help us escape hell.
I've read about 8yrs girl and many teenagers even here in nigeria that has seen the vision of hell and heaven, and doesnt mean they are lies, but their vision is to help us to be more serious on this righteous path.
Finally, becos God show you hell and heaven, doesnt mean you are save, you can still end up in hell.
E.g.
Nebuchadnezar saw vision of endtime but was not save
pharoah saw vision
Balam Ass even saw angel but ass cant be saved and many more.
It is very bad to make money out of what God gave to you, it was given to you freely, it doesnt mean you are save or not, making cd and selling to make money for yourself is very bad.
Mary K Baxter was taken to hell and heaven, but she posted her expirience on net, both audio, video and pdf, and she even wrote pls read copy and share, she made it free. May God forgive us all, we are all sinners

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
highyo:
Mary K Baxter was taken to hell and heaven, but she posted her expirience on net, both audio, video and pdf, and she even wrote pls read copy and share, she made it free. May God forgive us all, we are all sinners

Mary Baxter is a false prophet and her dreams or visions are either a lying wonder of Satan or an outright fraud.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Atigba: May be you have been to hell or your Grandfather.THERE IS NO HELL FIRE..
bro hell is real, and without Jesus, you can go there. I remember posting a thread about some researchers that dug a hole of man miles that, they could not continue because of the heat, and crying of millions of people, that they even recorded the sound. That is even physical,
I love you bro, but if you fail to believe now, and you die and you saw it, it will be too late to come back to life
pray to God, perhaps he can show you the true way. If you believe there is one God, and he's God of Abraham, tell him you are confuse, and he should tell you the true way. I'm sure he will, but only when you are pure in heart
Jesus is the true way to salvation
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo: One needs to be careful with these visions of hell and heaven,I believe majority of them if not all are handiwork of satan to bring confusion,fear,division and lukewarmness into the heart of the believe and also to mock christainity but GOD CAN'T be mocked,we all need to sit down with the BIBLE and know what it says.
heaven and hell are real. But those visions are fake cos it doesn't fit into the scripture. Hw can they claim they saw servants of God who hv passed on roasting in hell. It is really crazy.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
highyo:
bro hell is real, and without Jesus, you can go there. I remember posting a thread about some researchers that dug a hole of man miles that, they could not continue because of the heat, and crying of millions of people, that they even recorded the sound. That is even physical,
I love you bro, but if you fail to believe now, and you die and you saw it, it will be too late to come back to life
pray to God, perhaps he can show you the true way. If you believe there is one God, and he's God of Abraham, tell him you are confuse, and he should tell you the true way. I'm sure he will, but only when you are pure in heart
so people now know the location of hell now? Amazing!
That place can be used for tourist attraction o. People have to pay to see hw it looks like. Isn't it? Na business be dat o. Nna
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:
Come to think of it when the Riche man asked Abraham to send someone to his brothers,Abraham told him that prophets and the scriptures are enough for them to believe(paraphraed by me)...So i don't know why some people wld have to wait for someone to go to hell and come back with the news of Heaven and hell before they can believe,it shows the level of their walk with God,so shallow!

If unbelievers of christianity are put in hell.
You would also be put to hell for unbelieving judaism, Islam and going against ur ancestral spirituality.

So think about it

Who is correct here? Who gets put in hell?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
highyo:
bro hell is real, and without Jesus, you can go there . I remember posting a thread about some researchers that dug a hole of man miles that, they could not continue because of the heat, and crying of millions of people, that they even recorded the sound. That is even physical,

I reject christianity for my future children if the bolded could be their thoughts
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mintayo:

The lord knew what he's doing. Truely he said that, but because of his love for man kind and to let people understand how horible it is, he remember his word in joel2:28. God is a God of his word.
People dont fear hell, reading the bible explaination. Eg
Before many believer belive hell is just a fire, but these revelation is to explain how dangerous and horrible hell is to lukwarm christains. God keep showing us vision so that we will choose either to go or not, and also how little sin people dont count can lead us there so that he will be justify
psalm51:4b so that thou art justified in thy sentence and blameless in thy judgement.
Any revelation that will make you to respect God and even fear him the more and get serious in serving him are true
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
macof:

I reject christianity for my future children if the bolded could be their thoughts
I'm not asking you to accept christainity, because millions of christains will still end up in hell.
What I mean is, do you believe in God? If you did, talk to him as a child talk to his father, he will hear you
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ukuts gp: so people now know the location of hell now? Amazing!
That place can be used for tourist attraction o. People have to pay to see hw it looks like. Isn't it? Na business be dat o. Nna
bible also testify to it, you decend when going to hell, but you ascend when going to heaven
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ukuts gp: heaven and hell are real. But those visions are fake cos it doesn't fit into the scripture. Hw can they claim they saw servants of God who hv passed on roasting in hell. It is really crazy.
you can fall at any level. God is not a respecter of anyman. Even satan dont respect you, that's why the bible said, many will try to enter trough the gate but will not be able. Who are the many? believers of Christ
dont think because you are a general overseer you cant go to hell.
I've heard of a general overseer who has preached holyness for 30yrs but unable to enter because of anger, and a pastor that died in car accident and was taken to motuary for 3days but woke up, was unable to enter because he fail to forgive his wife after she slaped her, also a pastor that fail to help the poor in the church even when they come to him for help, he will only pray for them, he was unable to enter. All this reason were all confirmed in the bible, so think of it, a bishop can end up there
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
frosbel:

Mary Baxter is a false prophet and her dreams or visions are either a lying wonder of Satan or an outright fraud.
do you have any proove? If you dont, and what she said is true, then you are sinning against the holyspirit. Be careful of wht you say bro, sining against the spirit of God can't be forgiven. I only used her as an example, there are many more, like 7colombia, Bill wiese, Jenifer perez etc, they all have it free on line, and not for commercialization. Like what many people, most expecially africa people, using God message for business. Even in Lagos Nigeria, people that dont have vision to talk about, after preaching the word of God, they collect money for the preaching, may God forgive us all. We are all sinners
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
highyo:
I'm not asking you to accept christainity, because millions of christains will still end up in hell.
What I mean is, do you believe in God? If you did, talk to him as a child talk to his father, he will hear you

How do u know dat there's hell? Have u been there?

I believe in the conscious energy dat controls the universe.
I don't need to talk to God, wats d essence of my Ori if I can't use it.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2013
highyo:
do you have any proove? If you dont, and what she said is true, then you are sinning against the holyspirit. Be careful of wht you say bro, sining against the spirit of God can't be forgiven. I only used her as an example, there are many more, like 7colombia, Bill wiese, Jenifer perez etc, they all have it free on line, and not for commercialization. Like what many people, most expecially africa people, using God message for business. Even in Lagos Nigeria, people that dont have vision to talk about, after preaching the word of God, they collect money for the preaching, may God forgive us all. We are all sinners

grin grin grin grin

Bro, one day you will be delivered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Solomon Truly The Wisest Man On Earth? / Why Was Lucifer Weaker Than Archangel Michael? / Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.