Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,149 members, 7,957,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? (555 Views)

Unable To Connect With Glo Modem / Iphone With Glo / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2014
I have been using glo gbam for 15months now and there has not been any complain about it, I mean they regularly take their normal 5 naira and then give me the 5MB data which I have enjoyed. But recently like a week ago the process has changed entirely, now they deduct 5 naira from my account balance but would not give me the 5MB data. Please I want to know from my friends here on Nland, is there anything wrong with glo Gbam?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by roufy235(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2014
call them
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by obosirow: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Shey
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by funnysaint(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
they just gave me 5mb today after 4 days of removing my money. i Think they have network issues
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by abbeyie007(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2014
i noticed it last month, i think it's network problem
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2014
kk, thanks for all the response. the worst thing is that when U call their customer care line, the customer care representative don't have any reasonable solution to give U.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Glo Gbam? by obosirow: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Adenuga does all the thinking for them.... He takes their brains and flushes them down the toilet so they can think nomore

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Yourfreedom Configuration On PC / CEH Expert Needed Urgently / Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.