Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Girl That Want To Break The Friendship Of Me And My Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Girl That Want To Break The Friendship Of Me And My Friend (511 Views)

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? / Must Ready By This Year, 2015 JAMB/WAEC Candidate That Want Admintion This Year! / Bsc In Microbiology That Want To Study Medcine Through D.e. How Many Yrs Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Girl That Want To Break The Friendship Of Me And My Friend by Adeboye4421(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Me and my friend segun met ds gal precious on a special day nd both of us fell in love wt ds gal immedately we saw her bt unknown 2 each1 of us dat d oda also v feeling 4 her, 2 cut d story short, unknown 2 me, my fwnd went up 2 dat gal nd toast her bt d gal no gree 4 him.... My fwnd told me later anoda day dat he has went 2 precious nd toast her bt she no gree 4 him nd ask me say wetin he ft do wey go make her fall 4 him bt d dude neva knw say me 2 i don dey die 4 dat gal e don tay... I jst tel am say mke e gv her tym.. As tyms goes on both segun nd precious hardly v tins 2geda dat mke d gal so bored wen segun z around bt 1 tin dats bothering me na say d gal always wnt 2 b around me, always smile at me, nd feel lyk playing wt me or watching movie 2geda wt me on her phone or mine. As i c ds gal behavior 2wads me i knw say d gal lyk me bt m afraid 2 break d fwndship of me nd my fwnd cos segun may tink say na me cos am wey no make d gal gree 4 him., any advice please
Re: The Girl That Want To Break The Friendship Of Me And My Friend by Jollyakat(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Wetin b toast?? Na bread? undecided
Re: The Girl That Want To Break The Friendship Of Me And My Friend by Adeboye4421(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=Jollyakat] lol.. No be joke bro

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Realeases 2014/2015 Admission Cut-off Points / Best Tableau Online Training In India | USA | Australia | Singapore | Canada / Jamb Asks Students To Check Admission Status Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.