Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark (15584 Views)

Lagos-bound Plane Makes Air Return After Fire Alarm In Port Harcourt / "Young People Who Chartered Plane Chose To Disembark With Ladder"-AeroContractor / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by kunlesehan(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well, thank God they had a safe flight.
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Natifa(f): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
IjogzK: There's no smoke without a fire
bless u
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Natifa(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
And they had to change the plane? Why didn't it jst take off as scheduled if it really wasn't the one smooking. Plus were the passangers shown the said generator that is emitting the smoke?
Now what will a generator be powering for a baorded plane awaiting take off. Or was it going to fly along with the generator so that it wil continue powering whatever it is they claimed the generator was powering?

1 Like

Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by abhosts(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Obviously they are trying to cover up something. The guy's action probably saved the lives of many.

1 Like

Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by brut(f): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
I suspect AJ127....I will never forget my experience the day I boarded that planet.Aero had better come out clean and release the guy jor.

1 Like

Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Lexusgs430: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Disembark from where to where? Open plug door, nah skydive remain!!!
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by aadoiza: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Smoke from a system not connected to the plane, hmm!

1 Like

Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by flyuche(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
So dem don quarantine my guy. grin
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by tutaboi(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
LOLZZZZZZZ.......VUUM KAKWA STATEMENT NMA
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by siegfried99(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmm... something is fishy about those claims...

What the bleep is a Gen doing around there?
And did any of the other passengers see the Gen?

Aero, biko.. make una no spoil una name.. I wan patronize una soon. undecided
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Franchise21(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Generator on a tarmac, who's deceiving who?
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by ugoezeik(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Abeg who get lighter here my igbo don off
wen Where u released, i bin tink say na yabaleft inner chamber u dey all last month.
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by emaxadey(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
generator for runway kaii aero trying not to spoil their image in the public
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by biggerlife(m): 1:34am On Aug 09, 2014
To find way no b run...if he ignored d smoke or fire n d plane took. Offf. Who knwws what wud happen in d aair?
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Aero just made me change my mind about flying to Lagos in their plane...no wonder their flights are that cheap...imagine flying from kano to Lagos for just 10k...will rather follow ABC transport as from now!
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 09, 2014
Franchise21: Generator on a tarmac, who's deceiving who?

It's called a GPU(Ground Power Unit), it's an external power source that can

be used to start an aircraft engine as well as power the electrical systems on

board while the aircraft is on the ground, and was in all probability been used

by another aircraft on the apron just like the NCAA official said.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Emmaville(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
drlawizle: Aero just made me change my mind about flying to Lagos in their plane...no wonder their flights are that cheap...imagine flying from kano to Lagos for just 10k...will rather follow ABC transport as from now!

dats a lie. it is 10k if u re booking a week b4 ur flight date.

Gaan buy ticket across the counter, ur eye go open...
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by murgarang(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nairalandi: i dont want to say anything yet
but you don talk na shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by murgarang(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
who wan yamutu?? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by murgarang(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
B737NG:

It's called a GPU(Ground Power Unit), it's an external power source that can ok bro e good na, u know say aero sef no get AC, d person tink say worst one wan happen

be used to start an aircraft engine as well as power the electrical systems on

board while the aircraft is on the ground, and was in all probability been used

by another aircraft on the apron just like the NCAA official said.
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Emmaville:

dats a lie. it is 10k if u re booking a week b4 ur flight date.

Gaan buy ticket across the counter, ur eye go open...

And I insist they are the cheapest...I tried booking arik a week b4 flight and I leaned back when I saw the cost.
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Ninilowo(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ogamazi: "What he saw was a generator to power something not the aircraft" A GENERATOR in the TARMAC?
You ve said my mind. Wetin a gen set dey fin for tarmac?
Re: Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark by Tunagee(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
igbsam: He saw a smoke from a Generator and that is not enough for someone who is not so familiar on how things work around the airport to raise an alarm. They had better free the guy! If i were the one, i will equally raise alarm seeing a smoke i don't even know where its source is. y'all should read the story and tell me if the guy is guilty

Meanwhile, what is a generator doing on a tarmac ? In my history of entering planes, i have never seen a power generator close to a plane before not to talk of powering something in it. They had better come out clean with this and free the poor guy.

The airline authority is a big liar. That plane had a problem, but they tried to cover it. That guy just saved their asses. They were about using the passengers for another ritual!!bastards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident On Gombe-Kano Road Kills One, Injures Others (Graphic Photos) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation / The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.