Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

NYSC Has Launched A Mobile Application For Serving Corps Members. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Has Launched A Mobile Application For Serving Corps Members. (976 Views)

NYSC Has Changed The Date Again Oooo... 27 April / Nysc Has Stylishly Made The #3,000 Payment Compulsory / What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Has Launched A Mobile Application For Serving Corps Members. by emmyw(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2014
The application will enable them to communicate and also access online content of the scheme, Director General of the scheme,
Brigadier General Johnson Olawumi said at the launch in Abuja. Brig. Gen. Olawumi said the
introduction of the mobile
application (app) was a tool for click the below link to continue and also download the app.

http://heroslodge.com/nysc/national-youth-service-corps-(nysc)-has-launched-a-mobile-application-for-servin/?wap2
Re: NYSC Has Launched A Mobile Application For Serving Corps Members. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2014
emmyw: The application will enable them to communicate and also access online content of the scheme, Director General of the scheme,
Brigadier General Johnson Olawumi said at the launch in Abuja. Brig. Gen. Olawumi said the
application (app) was a tool for click the below link to continue and also download the app.

http://heroslodge.com/nysc/national-youth-service-corps-(nysc)-has-launched-a-mobile-application-for-servin/?wap2
nice. Its also time for seun to have an app o...I don't tire to dey come here via operamini, he shld design am app to notify us of mention, etc. am in dis alone... Just 10 likes if u support me

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Has Launched A Mobile Application For Serving Corps Members. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2014
emmyw: The application will enable them to communicate and also access online content of the scheme, Director General of the scheme,

nice. Its also time for seun to have an app o...I don't tire to dey come here via operamini, he shld design am app to notify us of mention, etc. am I dis alone?... Just 10 likes if u support me
Re: NYSC Has Launched A Mobile Application For Serving Corps Members. by emmyw(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2014
efobiugochukwu: nice. Its also time for seun to have an app o...I don't tire to dey come here via operamini, he shld design am app to notify us of mention, etc. am I dis alone?... Just 10 likes if u support me
Yea,i think so.
Re: NYSC Has Launched A Mobile Application For Serving Corps Members. by emmyw(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2014
efobiugochukwu: nice. Its also time for seun to have an app o...I don't tire to dey come here via operamini, he shld design am app to notify us of mention, etc. am in dis alone... Just 10 likes if u support me
but i guess he gat reason for holding on for now.

(1) (Reply)

Add A Mobile Powerbank To Your Orientation Camp Kit Now / When Is Nysc Batch B Registration Commencing / Centurion Energy Plc Corper Internship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.