Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Megan Fox Admits Non-existent Sex Life: 'I Have No Intimacy Whatsoever With My H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megan Fox Admits Non-existent Sex Life: 'I Have No Intimacy Whatsoever With My H (887 Views)

Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother / Megan Fox & Meagan Good Black & White Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Megan Fox Admits Non-existent Sex Life: 'I Have No Intimacy Whatsoever With My H by jenniferzara(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2014
Megan Fox has opened up about her sex life (or lack of it), admitting that she rarely gets intimate with her husband Brian Austin Green.

The ‘Transformers’ actress made the admission to Entertainment Tonight, where she explained why she never gets cosy with Brian.

More Details @ http://www.starcelebritynoise.com/Newst_Photos.php

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nicki Minaj Twerks On Drake In Anaconda Video / Ijebu People / What A Director Did To Me Because Of $ex ––actress Laitan Ogungbile Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.