Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (50479 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

You are welcome eheen before I forget add Shaki and round about

grin grin grin grin grin....This soup is giving be a lot of motivation to slap to the hek out of danhumprey today.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest: .

grin grin grin grin grin....This soup is giving be a lot of motivation to slap to the hek out of danhumprey today.

Seriously DanHumphrey is in trouble in fact you can have two more additional hands in order to slap heaven and earth out of his face....

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

Seriously DanHumphrey is in trouble in fact you can have two more additional hands in order to slap heaven and earth out of his face....

Hahahaha!!....Thanx....He's a good guy, who sometimes becomes a pain in the butt .
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Hahahaha!!....Thanx....He's a good guy, who sometimes becomes a pain in the butt .

SeriouslyWell let me believe you cos you've said so.. But if you need @ least 1 of the hands I'll release it gladly.....

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

SeriouslyWell let me believe you cos you've said so.. But if you need @ least 1 of the hands I'll release it gladly.....

Okay; Thanks....I'll take u up on your offer.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Okay; Thanks....I'll take u up on your offer.

Ok come pick it up,how many of the hands would that be?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

Ok come pick it up,how many of the hands would that be?

I don't know yet....I just know I'll need it at some point.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

I don't know yet....I just know I'll need it at some point.

Okay just holla or give a shout out when you need it and Dan Humphrey would be in trouble...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

Okay just holla or give a shout out when you need it and Dan Humphrey would be in trouble...

Hahaha!.Okay..I'll have u on stand by. wink
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Hahaha!.Okay..I'll have u on stand by. wink

Heeeeeyyyy!!!!I'm not gonna be placed on stand by.. I ain't no Tv.......

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

Heeeeeyyyy!!!!I'm not gonna be placed on stand by.. I ain't no Tv.......

Hahaha hahaha hahahaha a...okay; I'll put you on sleep mode then.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Hahaha hahaha hahahaha a...okay; I'll put you on sleep mode then.

Common!!!I don't sleep at noon I ain't no computer,sorry a don't hibernate.....

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Really?shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest: .

It took you 3/4 days to get the motivation you need just to slap? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

Common!!!I don't sleep at noon I ain't no computer,sorry a don't hibernate.....

Okay oh....Continue been on active.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Really?shockedshocked

Yep!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: It took you 3/4 days to get the motivation you need just to slap? Chai!

I need to be fully charged now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Yep!
Chai! I'm a pain in the a$s? How?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Chai! I'm a pain in the a$s? How?

That would be for another day love.....Just another day.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: gringrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

That would be for another day love.....Just another day.
Why another day nau?cry

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You kept that poor guy on hold? Lol.grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

I need to be fully charged now. grin grin
And it took you that long to be fully charged?undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: You kept that poor guy on hold? Lol.grin

Hmmm!!....I no talk anything oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Why another day nau?cry

I'm still loading on strength....Person like yourself do require one to be fully alert, before person fit chat with u.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

This babe you go wicked oo,if my battery come die nko?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
1miccza:

This babe you go wicked oo,if my battery come die nko?

Hmmm!!....Wicked??...Recharge yourself na...No bi u wan remain active?.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

I'm still loading on strength....Person like yourself do require one to be fully alert, before person fit chat with u.
Yes! That person have to be fully alert!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!....I no talk anything oh. grin grin
You just use style tell the guy say make im go wait for him turn.lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 1miccza: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!....Wicked??...Recharge yourself na...No bi u wan remain active?.

Nooo na you put me for active naaa ehn *crying*

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes! That person have to be fully alert!

Oh yes...You know that; Your behind can ware someone out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Hot New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.