Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday (7014 Views)

WHOA! Photos Of Kola Aluko’s £50M Yacht Jayz And Beyoncé Used For Their Holiday / SEE How The World's Richest Familes Spend Their Holiday! [photos] / Photos: See How The World's Richest Family Spend Their Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by babawalexy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
World richest man,Bill Gates, worth $76billion, his wife Melinda and their three children Rory, Jennifer and Phoebe are currently holidaying in a super luxury yacht moored off the coast of Sardinia, Italy.

The 436ft yacht called The Serene which is $5million-a-week for rentage and it costs $330million to build is owned by Stolichnaya vodka magnate, Yuri Scheffler, and is the world's 9th largest yacht. It has two helicopter landing pads, 12 staterooms, which includes a master suite, one VIP stateroom, seven double cabins and three twin cabins. It has an indoor climbing wall, a dedicated children's playroom, a fully equipped spa and club, three external swimming pools and one indoors, and an underwater viewing room.

Source: http://babawalexy..com/2014/08/photos-you-need-to-see-how-worlds.html

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by diarra94(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
ahhh the good life. even the heavens look down on such pleasures in amazement.
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Mariojane(f): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
i willbe rich. I MUST BE RICH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Xsenga(f): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ihe di mma amaka smiley

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mariojane: i willbe rich. I MUST BE RICH

No be by mere typing. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Airforce1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
why the husband, wife and three children wowo upon all the billions of dollars in the bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by folu4real(f): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
i willbe rich. I MUST BE RICH

shay no do ogun owo oo (ritual)
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by hatux: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Airforce1: why the husband, wife and three children wowo upon all the billions of dollars in the bank?
That's GOD for you... Person wey get head no get cap, and person wey get cap no get head! That's it my brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by diamondpaul(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
U re mistakened.....he is currently no 2 richest in the world.not the richest,,,,#just saying.
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Xsenga: .
Is that dot(.) representative of the size of your brain?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Xsenga(f): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
CoolHunk:
Is that dot(.) representative of the size of your brain?
NO JUST TRY ME OO, E CONCERN U? angry
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by BaddieKay(f): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
they should enjoy ooo
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by jsunex(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2014

Its turn by turn, may b ur turn will b ur fifth generation ,do u know?
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by SpaceGoat: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
so what else is new?
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Generalkorex(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
MarvellousGod: Ihe di mma amaka smiley
beta soup na money kill am
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by MisterLongman(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Money talking....... Bullshit keep quiet
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by armadeo(m): 2:49am On Aug 09, 2014

Impressive coming from a female. You didn't say I must marry a rich man.

Thumbs up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by gerrardomendes(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2014
Nothing new under the sun.
-The preacher
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by fearlessigboman(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2014
Nna eh.. na to wait make the little girls mature small..
make I become member of the family
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by princessayesha(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2014
Look into my life Oh Allah
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by deeobserver209(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Join me and together Bill Gates will soon be jealous of our wealth.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by sholay2011(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Airforce1: why the husband, wife and three children wowo upon all the billions of dollars in the bank?
You always sound vain. Why

I don't want my good looks...abeg give me money!!!! angry
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by koligs: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
If only I can..........

If only I can..........

If only I can..........

If only I can give one of his girl belle!!!
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by barthchuks(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Today's Photo: Lwkmd for This old Picture of Davido, B red and Sina

Who says money is not good??
See davido's head,
Now a full grown big Guy, fresh, and Handsome. Guys its about time you lay your hands on something ooo if you really want to live an improved live and be counted among the big guys.see picture below

http://oyokometer.com/celebrities/today's-photo-lwkmd-for-this-old-picture-of-davido-b-red-and-sina/

na serious old school lol
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by hensben(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
See life

Oh Lord hear my prayer.
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by koikoi2(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
All na vanity. grin grin; D
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by ggrin(f): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Xsenga: .
Re: PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday by Xsenga(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
ggrin:
HAVE U EATEN? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet This 18 Yr Old Nollywood Actress That Is Taking Over Regina Daniels. PHOTOS / Nipsey Hussle Illuminati Blood Sacrifice THERISEOFSODOMBLOGSPOT / Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.