Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus (31427 Views)

Ebola Possible Treatment / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gullible Nigerians drug don dey o grin
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Lawalemi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
When will this panic end? Anything that can solve this pandemic is welcome
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by 190theclown: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
mikeobk: Why are these people wasting time? Trial or confirmed they should start pumping those stuff into infected people asap! If they'r not cured -they'll die, if they'r cured -they'll live, if the drug doesn't work -they'r die, if it works -they'll live! Fire then injection sharparly abeg.

Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by sexzskil(f): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
USA only has the serum. We should cry out to them the more maybe they will have pity for us cry
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by fredkings: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
is amazing how certain information flies. scientist are seriously working hard to ensure that Ebola virus is cobbed. but is wise to be rightfully informed on what Ebola is. combination of WHO and CDS summarized everything about Ebola virus.
http://information4living..com/2014/08/ebola-salt-and-water-must-read.html
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Mayor88(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
walescounis: Ebola news everywhere.

If yu can like My Comment, Ebola will not get to yu.

Amin.
y beggin 4 like?
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by henryobinna(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2014

Amin.
see as people rush to like your post. i ain't liking poo! tongue
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by jericco1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fujifilm Fujimusic, all we need is a cure.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by victorazy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
onihaxy: No other news or stories to make frontpage again on nairaland apart from EBOLA?

Boko Haram go dey vex now as Ebola don come steal the show grin
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Guykhena:

Ignorant? Wow,,,
Have Ebola taken anyone from you?
Have you seen an infected person?
Were do you get your info from,if not from the media,,,,

And I'm the ignorant one? Wow
You are not only ignorant but I'm really sorry to say, you posses the infamous trait of f00lishness.

Like where am I supposed to get my information? Am supposed to get infected by the virus before I actually believe it's real? Jesus!
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by groovie(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmm, the government should be mobilizing health workers with the correct ppe and isolation facilities to various local governments across Nigeria. Talk don do, its time to act.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by chibuzz89: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ahmeduana:
ONE TING AM CERTAIN OF IS DAT D LIBERIA CARRIE OF D VIRUS DELIBERATLY COMES 2 NIGERIA SO DAT INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WIL GIV MUCH ATTENTION 2 IT, WHICH IS WAT HAPPENS AFTER D EPIDEMIC WAS DISCOVER IN NIGERIA!

You're right but ur English is wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Burger01(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
onihaxy: No other news or stories to make frontpage again on nairaland apart from EBOLA?
Enough of Boko Haram news for now...
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
These folks need to be careful with all these experimental drugs before they end up creating side effects that will be worse than Ebola.

Hopefully, everything will go through the proper laboratory testing procedures. However, if Africans want to be guinea pigs, just make sure they sign the right papers - without any right to claim compensations if there are side effects.

Anyway, why's the company in talks with USFDA, and not WHO?
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Burger01(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
We are getting there..
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by 1stola: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by 1stola: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2014

Amin.
I can't like your comment
fück Ebola
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
1stola: please help me!
EBOLA CARE
read

https://www.nairaland.com/1847993/love-volunteer-take-care-ebola

What's good, my distant cuz? Are u kl?

Shocked I remember you today, nah? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by 1stola: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
SirShymex:

What's good, my distant cuz? Are u kl?

Shocked I remember you today, nah? grin tongue
*shocked *
How are you doing?
I'm OLA
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by tommykiwi(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2014

Amin.
U dey beg for like? It is God dat have the final say ...
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
1stola:
*shocked *
How are you doing?
I'm OLA

I'm good, big cuz. grin

I see you all the time and monitor ya posts. But there's a place and time for everything. When the time is right, I'll shout you. wink

Hope life's treating you fine though? Stay safe.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Guykhena(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
freecocoa: You are not only ignorant but I'm really sorry to say, you posses the infamous trait of f00lishness.

And yet we wonder why Africans don't reason foward.
I tried passing a relevant information to you and you just had to result to name calling just to pass out your frustration just cus I got you cornered,you're obviously not matured enough to indulge into a civil conversation....
freecocoa:
Like where am I supposed to get my information? Am supposed to get infected by the virus before I actually believe it's real? Jesus!

Pls point out were I mentioned,Ebola isn't real?
I advice you use your intellect(that's if you have one) and try to see things in a different perspective,in the whole Nigeria only 'one' death has been comfirmed from the cause of Ebola,thanks to some Foreign personels its being controlled.
So all this hype on the media,is making Nigerians scared of what they haven't seen,and you can see some Hypocrites saying they got a cure(of ebola,in which they know nothing about undecided )...
In all am saying,this media Ebola hype is causing unnecessary panic,,,,,,

P.S: If you can't pass out valid points(I mean if you try diverging into unrelevant statements,like the first quoted) I advice you don't quote me again,, cus I might just get myself low with you,and trust me you won't like what you see(This isn't a threat smiley ).
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Guykhena:

And yet we wonder why Africans don't reason foward.
I tried passing a relevant information to you and you just had to result to name calling just to pass out your frustration just cus I got you cornered,you're obviously not matured enough to indulge into a civil conversation....i

Pls point out were I mentioned,Ebola isn't real?
I advice you use your intellect(that's if you have one) and try to see things in a different perspective,in the whole Nigeria only 'one' death has been comfirmed from the cause of Ebola,thanks to some Foreign personels its being controlled.
So all this hype on the media,is making Nigerians scared of what they haven't seen,and you can see some Hypocrites saying they got a cure(of ebola,in which they know nothing about undecided )...
In all am saying,this media Ebola hype is causing unnecessary panic,,,,,,

P.S: If you can't pass out valid points(I mean if you try diverging into unrelevant statements,like the first quoted) I advice you don't quote me again,, cus I might just get myself low with you,and trust me you won't like what you see(This isn't a threat smiley ).
I was going to ignore your post till I saw the part where you sounded like you were threatening me(though you said otherwise but still..)

Asking if I've ever seen any case of ebola/my source of information indicates doubt, staging from the fact that I rebuked a poster asking why this thread is news worthy?you supported him hence my saying you sounded ignorant.

Anyways I shouldn't have even given you audience in the first place(my bad) but please don't go making comments which make you sound delirious, who says "don't quote me or else?" duh! Nigga this the Internet man, ain't nobarry gat time to fear faceless ghosts here ;P.

I can afford to quote you from now till armageddon saying whatever I want and you can't /wont do sh*t, so please stay in the real world, cheers wink
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by paris10: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014

Amin.

I detest with passion people that post "prayer-like" comment on social media and ask people to like the not-so Jesus's comment. What happened to the millions who do not "Like" your post? Gullible Nigerians are always quick to Like any thing "prayer-like". Just wonder why some of you got saved in the first place?!!!
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Guykhena(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
freecocoa: .

Hmm smiley rebellious ,,
But the below was actually what I meant smiley

Guykhena:
if you try diverging into unrelevant statements,.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Guykhena:

Hmm smiley rebellious ,,
But the below was actually what I meant smiley

Still saying, no matter what I say to you,relevant or not, you can't do anything about it so don't go making such statements.

You sound like you were going to harm me.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by 1stola: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
SirShymex:

I'm good, big cuz. grin

I see you all the time and monitor ya posts. But there's a place and time for everything. When the time is right, I'll shout you. wink

Hope life's treating you fine though? Stay safe.
Hmn! you could be mistaken me for someone else.
pls pm me...
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Guykhena(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
freecocoa: Still saying, no matter what I say to you,relevant or not, you can't do anything about it so don't go making such statements.

You sound like you were going to harm me.

grin grin harm you?
Am not Ebola na tongue

I meant using some really hurtful statements you won't like(but I won't do that,I've got a dignity to keep wink )
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Konjour(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
wheredemdey:

MONUMENTAL INSIPID UNASSUMING RET4RDED FULL BLOWN F***KING M0R0N.

The fact that the other dude you quoted got so many likes as he had asked for makes one wonder if people really believed it.
I don't want to imagine that Nigerians can be that gullible. People will believe that the sun won't rise up tomorrow morning if you just say so. You don't even need to sound convincing.
Re: Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
1stola:
Hmn! you could be mistaken me for someone else.
pls pm me...

Er, when I first registered in 2012, and I was a tad bit naive, without knowledge of how crazy the forum is, and naij mentality in general. I must've posted my maternal ancestral name(I've deleted the post and the handle) and the part of Remo she's from on a thread in the culture, while discussing history with a next poster - and some next poster with an handle similar to yours asserted that he's from the same part of naij, and from the same bloodline.

I acknowledged him but I kind of stayed away from all that cos I don't really do too much famzing...especially with someone I never even knew existed. But had to find out that I might related to someone in a next place on the internet.

Anyway, if it's not you, allow it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) / I Easily Lose Consciousness If I Stay In The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.