Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dont Spend It! Invest It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dont Spend It! Invest It! (572 Views)

I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? / If You Win A $105.8m Jackpot, How Will You Spend It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Spend It! Invest It! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
With the constant rat race in the world today, it’s easy to forget so much! It’s easy to forget to save, to live or to plan!
There are tonnes of reasons why a robust financial plan is necessary in preparation for your financial future. There are so many uncertainties in this world, and life in general, but one factor is certain - to achieve a healthy and productive financial position, you must make adequate plans.
Here’s one reason why making a financial plan is non-negotiable: You are more likely to stay out of debt as your financial plan already indicates your income and your recurrent needs e.g. your child’s tuition fees or your transportation to and from work. This makes it easier to differentiate the essentials from the mere wants.
For a more robust financial plan, it would be best to have a professional financial planning expert talk you through it. This expert will most likely point out loopholes you might often overlook.
A great way to start this journey is to start investing it..
To get latest investment company kindly drop your email here i will send it to you free
or email ; lawrenceakinnubi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs Talk How To Start A Business, Make Money Online / Invitation To Tender For The Supply Of Tools And Equipment For All NPA Dockyards / Jumia Singles Day Trivia. Win N5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.