Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (6249 Views)

What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In / If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by kcprince: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2010
If you were given a loan of 2 million NAIRA with an interest of 20% for 2 years, What are u going to invest it in to make something for yourself and pay the interest at the end of 2 years. I am thinking of getting into Computer accessories but the profit margin doesnt justify the investment.
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by ologun01(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2010
Hi KcPrince

Lots of things u cn do but ensure u do ur mrk study first, abt computer accesories, u need to make sure its the type that moves very fast in the market,

I deal in petroleum products supply, we can partner up or u can loan me the money @ 35%, i pay u back the principal with in the interest after the 2 yrs
u get to make 15% for ursef

call me up on 08022559660/ologun01@yahoo.com or give me ur number, and i wld call u immediately
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by mustapha3(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2010
haord processed spices and beans for only 6months,believe me the retun is almost 50%
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
With that 2 mill, import a used air conditioned bus from Japan and start a public transport route from say Lagos to Kano.

You'll likely recover your expenditure in the first month, and after that - pure profit.
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by magragold(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2010
Academic exercise in progress! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
What of cocoa business. or use it to execute project with contractor. Call 08060113086
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by Akaraiwe(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
My brother, Sit down and think up sumtin ,search for a demand that needs to be supplied, if u have relatives or friends into a particular business,it will be an advantage for u to study their business. If u still try and cannot come up with something,dont even collect the loan!
Fashi all this cocoa,fish farming,forex thing, they never tell u that it takes time as much as 2 years to master the business.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by methodman(m): 3:11am On Apr 30, 2010
forex o my brother. i love d business,
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by methodman(m): 3:13am On Apr 30, 2010
forex o my brother. i love it.
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by protocol(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2010
, give it to me first
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by rbn: 4:59pm On May 04, 2010
Wow 2 MILLION NAIRA!!!

Anyway let me have it first. but on a serious note, i am enjoying running my business online on wazaba.com
additional 2 million means investing more online. Its so great.
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by edujoy(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2010
Trade FOREX with it right away see www.dollarschool..com
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by magragold(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2010
@Edupuy

You only reffered us to your blog. Can we see proofs of your earnings in a live account?
Awaiting your fast response!
grin
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by odinino: 4:08pm On May 05, 2010
I have a very good business Idea for you, my self and some other seasoned individuals are trying to establish a Haulage & logistics company, we already have some potentially lucrative haulage contracts from some major manufacturing companies here in Lagos  that we need to service and we can guarantee any investor, a minimum of 10% as monthly returns on their investments, you can contact us on - 08034975068 so that we can meet and have a round-table discussion.
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by fuke(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2010
mustapha3:

haord processed spices and beans for only 6months,believe me the retun is almost 50%

What is processed beans? If you mean as we have in mile 12 or Bodija, hoarding may be
profitable but very risky---fear of weavils andloss of taste.

@ poster

Take either of these

1, Buy a 1 million naira truck and use the balance to distribute beer in a city like Lagos,Ph, Ibadan, Kaduna,.

2. Go set up a top of the shelf beer and pepper soup joint for the boys. Site properly though.

If you do either properly, you will send me a ram for xmas.
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by Thethy(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2010
Grasscutter farming.For detail contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS.Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.

Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by cinolala(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
transportation my broda. U wil enjoy it if u get a trust worthy person. I can help. Cinolala4real@yahoo.com
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Invest half in land,then learn FOREX and start trading online
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by skyp(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
fuke:                        

What is processed beans? If you mean as we have in mile 12 or Bodija, hoarding may be

@ poster

Take either of these

1, Buy a 1 million naira truck and use the balance to distribute beer in a city like Lagos,Ph, Ibadan, Kaduna,.

can a truck be purchased for just 1million naira? Please let me know the kind of truck you are talking about because I am intersted in this biz. Thanks

2. Go set up a top of the shelf beer and pepper soup joint for the boys. Site properly though.

Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by jay4genius: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
kcprince: If you were given a loan of 2 million NAIRA with an interest of 20% for 2 years, What are u going to invest it in to make something for yourself and pay the interest at the end of 2 years. I am thinking of getting into Computer accessories but the profit margin doesnt justify the investment.
sir, i wuld suggest u do proper research b4 investin d money, remember its bank loan! If my candid opinion z sought afta, i wuld strongly sugest u go into transport biz. U culd start wit d drivers remitting a certain amount of money 2 u (afta runnin d expenses), den wen u wel balanced u culd den go into hire purchase. My dad z into d biz and hez doin good. By d way, i wuld also love 2 get a loan too of lyk 200k. Wat r d procedures? Tnx
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by abuadam1978: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
fuke:                        

@ poster

Take either of these

. You are drunker please let's talk about clean business
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by Tolo2: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
methodman: forex o my brother. i love it.

Correct. A thousand likes.

Forex makes a lot of sense if you have the knowledge.

It is making a lot of difference for me.
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by personaldomest(f): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1213086/charcoal-production-investors-needed-pics

You may want to consider charcoal production. Check my thread for more details.
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by blissauto: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
belu: What of cocoa business. or use it to execute project with contractor. Call 08060113086

Hmm...Cocoa business how do you use it to execute contractors..kindly give me details..
email:holymichol@yahoo.com
Re: If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? by ernal1: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Good day Sir, I saw your post on Nairaland and I can assist you in managing your money, on the business to invest in.

I am lanre Ogunwede the CEO of Switch Resources Enterprises. We are into Distribution and marketing of petroleum products like fuel, Diesel, kerosene & Haulage services within the country.

As one of the largest Crude Oil producing country in the world and with a population of over 170 Million. Our Oil & Gas company has expanded it's supply network to meet the increasing demand of our customers.

We promise you that investing in our Oil & Gas company is the sure way to guarantee your steady profit of 2.5% on a monthly basis & also secure your capital investment.

I hope to hear from you

Lanre Ogunwede
CEO
+2348035159278
www.switchresources.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits A New 17-year High Of 20.77% In September 2022 / Private Sector Investments In Sugar Sector Hit N500bn — FG / How I Made My First Earning Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.