Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! (811 Views)

Can God Create Another 'god More Powerful Than Himself / Satan Is More Powerful Than God! Frosbel Said It!!! / Is God Really More Powerful Than Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! by davno: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
JESUS CHRIST!

It is only in this name that we all can find safety.

All knees (including ebola's) bow at the mention of this name.

My people pls FEAR NOT for Christ have overcome d world for us. In Him we have peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! by curiouses: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
davno: JESUS CHRIST!

It is only in this name that we all can find safety.

All knees (including ebola's) bow at the mention of this name.

My people pls FEAR NOT for Christ have overcome d world for us. In Him we have peace.
You sure need brain transplant embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! by davno: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
curiouses:
You sure need brain transplant embarassed

My dear I need no brain transplant. The fear and confusion created by ebola can only be handled by d perspective dt comes from Christ.

Only Him can direct us on how to go and we need faith to follow His directions. Fear shuts down salvation. Including salvatiom from ebola.
Re: The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! by curiouses: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
davno:

My dear I need no brain transplant. The fear and confusion created by ebola can only be handled by d perspective dt comes from Christ.

Only Him can direct us on how to go and we need faith to follow His directions. Fear shuts down salvation. Including salvatiom from ebola.
While you are here waiting your Jesus to safe you from Ebola, people with brains are here
https://www.nairaland.com/1848832/fujifilm-drug-eyed-possible-treatment#25323079
working to stop the spread of Ebola
Re: The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! by davno: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
curiouses:
While you are here waiting your Jesus to safe you from Ebola, people with brains are here working to stop the spread of Ebola

Hahahahaha!!! The drug is Japanese right? Should we use it? Maybe. What of the American zmapp? Maybe we should wait for them. But d Russians also have a supposedly effective drug? No the Chinese drug will be better. Meanwhile people are dying.

My Jesus will direct you on d perfect choice to make. Ur fear can only confuse and kill people without any step into solution.

1 Like

Re: The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! by generalissimo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yeah! JESUS is the name that is more poweful than every other names. Even ebola will bow to JESUS

1 Like

Re: The Name More Powerful Than Ebola! by isokey: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yes oh! Cos in the name of Jesus ebola bows n every other virus n diseases confess that Jesus is Lord. I sanctify myslf n loved ones, the water i drink, the air i breathe, wherever my soles thread upon with the blood of Jesus. Na dis one sure pass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional: Depart From Evil / Is Fornication Still A Sin / We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.