Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Eye Candy Of The Day: 27 Brazillian Girls Battle For The Baddest Booty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Candy Of The Day: 27 Brazillian Girls Battle For The Baddest Booty (2043 Views)

Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) / Eye Candy Of The Day; Check Out 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Most Jaw-dropping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Candy Of The Day: 27 Brazillian Girls Battle For The Baddest Booty by BsBlog: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pictured Above: Ms Costa gazes at the camera in her Espirito Santo sash (left) as her blonde hair tumbles down her back (right)
Battle of the Bootylicious!! So 27 Brazilian women in tiny red bikinis and gold bangles pose for the camera to contest for Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2014. The competition is offering a $22,000 prize and the chance of worldwide fame, seeking to find Brazil's finest example of the female bottom.
The second stage will see a winner chosen by a jury in a ceremony in November. Which of these women do you think should take home the title?
More booty photos below; http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/eye-candy-of-day-27-brazillian-girls.html

This Week's Vlog is Out!! Watch Ebola Break-ups

My people! this week's vlog is not a funny one atall. Today, we are talking about this serious virus that has unfortunately found its way to Nigeria, the relationship it has broken and how Nigerians are now over-calculated.. Watch my own exciting way of staying free. I also specially brought to you the symptoms, Causes and how to stay clear..

Watch it! Love it!! http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/this-weeks-vlog-is-out-watch-ebola.html

Watch: Nicki Minaj Goes Freaky, Releases Behind The Scene Photos For ''ANACONDA''

W-T-F..Nicki Minaj released behind the scene video diary for her much talked about new single, ANACONDA..Her booty tho!!There were plenty of cheeks clapping on set of Nicki Minaj’s bootylicious video for her Sir Mix-a-Lot-sampled single “Anaconda.” The voluptuous vixen transforms a soundstage into the rainforest while she and some Big Booty Judys shake things up. In between scenes with her sexy co-stars, she gets drunk and busts out a hilarious Caribbean accent. Drake makes a mysterious cameo at the end, showing off his own accent. Nicki says the Colin Tilley-directed clip is her best work yet. “My fave hands down,” she told a fan. When asked to describe it in one word, she replied, “Orgy.”
Go behind the scenes of Nicki’s eye candy-filled video.; http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/watch-nicki-minaj-goes-freaky-releases.html

Re: Eye Candy Of The Day: 27 Brazillian Girls Battle For The Baddest Booty by galadima77(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
if I click that link make Ebola stop today...mtscew
Re: Eye Candy Of The Day: 27 Brazillian Girls Battle For The Baddest Booty by hatux: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
galadima77: if I click that link make Ebola stop today...mtscew
Bros? Abeg click am.. I use GOD beg you, save lives!

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Couples - (jaybey And Kimye) Who Among The Two Is Your Favorite Celebr / "I Don't Expose My Cleavage"-actress Yvonne Jegede / Look Alike Of Late Isil 2nd In Command; Hollywood Actor George Clooney;photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.