Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself (1176 Views)

Get Your Huawei New Algo Code To Unlock Stubborn Modems Like Mtn E303 / Unlock Your Huawei E303 Modem And Other Modem For Free Here / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by adewasco2k(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
yea, too many requests for unlock codes, so i decided to put up a platform where people can unlock it themselves without having to wait for my responds.

its totally free and instant but for now i have limited unlocks of Huawei new algo to just 2 code per day for a person, this is a measure for abusers, 2 code should be enough for a person if you need to unlock more, you just have to wait for the next day grin

I just finished it so it might have some bugs...please let me know if you notice any one via info@wasconet.com.

Online calculator @ http://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/

I will love to hear from you guys.

is 2 code per day to small? grin was thinking of 1 code per day sef smiley
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by uboma(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
You even tried with programming it to unlock 2 per day. Though you may need to review it upwards as the need arises. I remember the other day you guided me on how to unlock mine via phone calls and Whatsapp.

Your good works are well observed. Keep it up.
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by adewasco2k(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
uboma: You even tried with programming it to unlock 2 per day. Though you may need to review it upwards as the need arises. I remember the other day you guided me on how to unlock mine via phone calls and Whatsapp.

Your good works are well observed. Keep it up.

Thanks bro
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by uboma(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
adewasco2k:

Thanks bro

You are welcome Sir
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by adewasco2k(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by minmini: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Nice information. Here by i wish to share my unlocking experience. I had unlocked my Huawei E303 modem from Network lock using unlock code from the site MobileUnlockSolutions.com
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by dhsfbi(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Been using this since 2013, thanks for sharing anyways.
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by Naruto2(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
adewasco2k:
yea, too many requests for unlock codes, so i decided to put up a platform where people can unlock it themselves without having to wait for my responds.

its totally free and instant but for now i have limited unlocks of Huawei new algo to just 2 code per day for a person, this is a measure for abusers, 2 code should be enough for a person if you need to unlock more, you just have to wait for the next day grin

I just finished it so it might have some bugs...please let me know if you notice any one via info@wasconet.com.

Online calculator @ http://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/

I will love to hear from you guys.

is 2 code per day to small? grin was thinking of 1 code per day sef smiley
nice one Sir.... pls how would i reset my counter to 10...
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by wunderkiind(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
adewasco2k:
http://huaweiunlockcalculator.com
Bro the code generated did not work on my modem. what do i do? and the modem says 1 attempt remaining, i hope if i try again it won't brick permanently
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by owolabiza(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Pls help on how to unlock e30e3 modem free.... Pls pls
Re: You Can Now Unlock Your Huawei Modems Online Yourself by wetindey11: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
1. Pls what is special abt dis Huawei E303 modem? I hv always bn seeing d post every time.

2. Unlike most universal modem, can u check your credit bal. wt it?

3. Hw much does it sell?

4. Since it's nt Mtn, Glo etc customised modem, then where can one buy it frm?
Thk u.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 / Please Help A Brother To Unbrick HTC T528w. Bricked by font. / Why Smart Business People Prefer 2go To Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.