Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 (1158 Views)

Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by obontami: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
i saw d advert online buh i don't about the battery life and other features of the phone.. any body with good info??
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by msogbue: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is what I know. I bought a new one and as I took out its charger, the third point for earth (the point of the charger which allows the other two points enter the socket) broke off. I hadn't even plugged it in yet. Why should a new product be so brittle? I've been carrying the phone like an egg since then.
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by ogwahg: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
I like it's picture quality but, it's battery heats up pretty bad and once it does, everything freezes.
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by Lawrenceoyek: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Well, people have been hyping it but, I'm beginning to wonder if they were paid to cos they're too obvious. These guys don't even have customer care for Nigeria.
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by samally: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lawrenceoyek:
Well, people have been hyping it but, I'm beginning to wonder if they were paid to cos they're too obvious. These guys don't even have customer care for Nigeria.

Allow me to drop my comment here, I bought infinix Zero some month ago..and it works perfect and nice..and a junior officer of mine is doing birth here in the camp so I cant use the same phone with him. So I bought innjoo 12s and after testing it for two days..I package my Infinix phone back and present it to him as the birthday gift because I prefer innjoo regardless of the RAM... because they both have poor battery.. but too me...innjoo is better for me....

just my own opinion
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by lumicamps: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
I just got mine. Its alright but, the battery's far from impresssive.
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by maxibrainz: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
samally:

Allow me to drop my comment here, I bought infinix Zero some month ago..and it works perfect and nice..and a junior officer of mine is doing birth here in the camp so I cant use the same phone with him. So I bought innjoo 12s and after testing it for two days..I package my Infinix phone back and present it to him as the birthday gift because I prefer innjoo regardless of the RAM... because they both have poor battery.. but too me...innjoo is better for me....

just my own opinion
what made you prefer innjoo i2s over infinix zero
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by obontami: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
thanks guys i really appreciate ur comments...i also wanna thank u guys for not bashing for d mistake i made when typing d topic..i typed pnone instead of phone..my bad i guess lol..im really thinking abt getting dat innjoo i2..issokay catch me at d sexual section dats my home..i've got crazy topics to share fellaz...have fun
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by Oyinkanade: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
I'm having a upgrading my apps on I2s. Any ideas?
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by Oyinkanade: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
I'm having issues upgrading my apps on i2s. I'm lost. Any ideas? Serious suggestions only please
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by samally: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
maxibrainz:

what made you prefer innjoo i2s over infinix zero

because the battery is little bit okay than Infinix..and the hotness is less than Infinix

My yahoo messenger does not lag nor hang on innjoo but hang on infinix ..I don't play game or use plenty application ..but my phone is 24/7 online due to my work..and I only use..whatsapp,viber,skyp,yahoo messenger,and personal IMAP portal that require a lot of space and CPU..and they all work perfect on 1Gig ram...
once again my Infinix also works perfect... but..hot a lot like Samsung S5.....
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by abogjohn(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
samally:

because the battery is little bit okay than Infinix..and the hotness is less than Infinix

My yahoo messenger does not lag nor hang on innjoo but hang on infinix ..I don't play game or use plenty application ..but my phone is 24/7 online due to my work..and I only use..whatsapp,viber,skyp,yahoo messenger,and personal IMAP portal that require a lot of space and CPU..and they all work perfect on 1Gig ram...
once again my Infinix also works perfect... but..hot a lot like Samsung S5.....
okay broda. in d display quality, which is beta? and does i2s hav led notification light?, hw many hour do u get from a charge? i wanna buy d i2s.
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by Oyinkanade: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yes, it does have led notification light but, the battery doesn't last more than 5hrs.
Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by amAZEing: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin

Re: I Need Some Info About The Pnone Innjoo I2 by mahyowah(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
pls do innjoo phones have LED notification light?

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Ised Torch 2 / All Apple Ipad Users, Please Help? / Please Help With My Samsung S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.