Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What If..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If..... (709 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If..... by maikhel: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
What if after all our struggles to be born again/holy and u mistakenly sin on that last day? Isn't that hell for you? What if we all go to hell? Are we worthy enough? Entering heaven is like a camel passing through a needle,you know how hard that is. Thousands enter hell everyday,i guess. Makes me think hell wont be enough to occupy people,lol. Can HE forgive and spare us all? I doubt it. I wish ours was the days of Noah,you know like we read in d bible and God should use the same method. Like he should tell someone from asia to build it and then travel round world to pick us. I would enter because I had seen it in d bible happen before. Ahh,eve,if only you hadnt eaten that apple.
Re: What If..... by MrPresident1: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
maikhel: What if after all our struggles to be born again/holy and u mistakenly sin on that last day? Isn't that hell for you? What if we all go to hell? Are we worthy enough? Entering heaven is like a camel passing through a needle,you know how hard that is. Thousands enter hell everyday,i guess. Makes me think hell wont be enough to occupy people,lol. Can HE forgive and spare us all? I doubt it. I wish ours was the days of Noah,you know like we read in d bible and God should use the same method. Like he should tell someone from asia to build it and then travel round world to pick us. I would enter because I had seen it in d bible happen before. Ahh,eve,if only you hadnt eaten that apple.

Funny You.
Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

1 Like

Re: What If..... by emmyskies(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
If you had lived in time of Noah, you would have perished because only eight people survived -Noah and his family. Your chances of being a righteous man then would be very very slim because there was no law. It was more like "everybody do what you like". You should appreciate this time we are now in. Think of the fate of our forefathers and great grand parents and their generations in their time, think of their fate. But we exist now in time where the gospel has reached us and we have a complete word of GOD -BIBLE. You should appreciate GOD my brother. Many lived and died without even hearing the slightest of the gospel to be saved. It is a good thing you know that making heaven is very hard. Very very hard. That is why Christ tells us in Luke 13:24 to strive to enter the kingdom of GOD from the narrow gate, for many will seek to enter in but will not. If a righteous live Holy till the point of his death and sin, it is possible. That is why we need to surrender all to JESUS CHRIST, the master, the captain of our salvation. It is not by our making we can get to heaven. Left for our strength alone, nobody can get to heaven that made the disciple of Christ ask Him "Who then can be saved?" This was JESUS reply: WITH MEN, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE BUT WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. So my brother, walk with JESUS CHRIST, pray that GOD should take absolute control of your life and uphold you till the very end. Tell Him to show you his mercy and refrain you from sinning against Him. Tell Him that He knows your end, He knows when it is appointed of you to die, that when the time comes, He should take you home. Cast all of your cares on him my brother, it is not by strength we can make it, lest any man should boast, the battle is not for the mighty nor for the swift, neither it is of him that runneth or of him that willeth, but of the LORD that showeth mercy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD / If Jesus Was Physically Coming To Church Today,What Time Will You Get To Church? / The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.