Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. (710 Views)

The Doctrines Of The Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Holy Bible Of God / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? / What Is Wrong With The Doctrines Of White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by okotv(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
There are twenty-two doctrines in the Holy Bible and they are...
- The holy Bible
- The God head(trinity)
- The virgin Birth of Christ
- Total depravity and sinfulness of all men.
- Repentance
- Restitution
- Justification
- Water Baptism
- The Lords supper
- Sanctification
- Holy Ghost Baptism
- Redemption
- Personal evangelism
- Marriage
- Rapture
- Resurrection of the Dead
- The great Tribulation
- The second coming of Jesus Christ.
- Millennial Reign
- The great white throne judgement
- The new heaven and the new earth.
- Hell fire.

NOTE; No one book has a monopoly of any doctrine. Biblical references can be found all over the scriptures all you need to do however is just to search the scriptures. All these are the only Doctrines from the scriptures, therefore any minister or preacher or whosoever teaches any other than this is a false teacher so desist from them. Thank you.
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by Tallesty1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
*Researching mode activated*
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by okotv(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: *Researching mode activated*
search very well...by the way do you sleep online cause you are almost every where
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by MykLANNY(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Interesting... Although no bible reference
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by Tallesty1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
okotv: search very well...by the way do you sleep online cause you are almost every where
Except on Fridays
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by okotv(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Except on Fridays
alright but at least take it easy
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by okotv(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
MykLANNY: Interesting... Although no bible reference
sorry but I couldn't add references cause am using a phone...just please search the scriptures
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by Belexy95: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
@op, i beg to differ wit u. There's no where its recorded in scriptures that there are 22 doctrines. These are doctrines of a particular denomination.
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by okotv(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Belexy95: @op, i beg to differ wit u. There's no where its recorded in scriptures that there are 22 doctrines. These are doctrines of a particular denomination.
search the scriptures and compare with the teachings of Christ's. Also see how the early church carried it out in the book of acts.
Re: The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. by okotv(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
I shouldn't have posted this here....very wrong of me bit at least I might modify it.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Frank Edwards – ‘god Bless Nigeria’ | Feat. Tunex (saxophone) | @54 / Is Nigeria Going Like Turkey / You Need Meditation, That Can Allow You To Build Own Nation,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.