Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,216 members, 7,957,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! (1940 Views)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / Ebola Outbreak: 56 People Dead In Two Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! by BetaPADI: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Alert! 26 people just died after drinking and bathing salt. Must Read! Oh no!.
This world is really heartless, yesterday a fake rumour arose yesterday that Ebola Virus is on the air and its going to kill people who do not bath hot water and drink salt.. Everyone where rushing this morning to buy salt and now another great calamity had befall naija.
I ask myself, why do people dont abide according to what the scriptures says. Just a rumour and everyone were afraid to die. Now it has happened again!
56 found dead in some Nigerian streets, and it was confirmed that they drank much salt and water.. Americans are really angry with Nigeria for not being patient while the work on the cure for Ebola Virus.. Dont be afraid of Ebola Virus, you cant get it from the air it's a big lie. You guys had done bad to your body system, a doctor advise that during the exact time you drank that salt and water in the morning tommorow that everyone should mix olive oil and just a drop of palm oil together and drink. Then pour the olive oil into a hot water and drink it..

Brothers and sisters, i read this on News and even a W.H.O Worker confirmed it. Please share this news. Nigerians Tv [NTA] is not fast at broadcasting news, they would wait till many fall victims before they broadcast. I beg u, share it as fast as u can. Thanks #Am out
Re: Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
BetaPADI: Alert! 26 people just died after drinking and bathing salt. Must Read! Oh no!.
This world is really heartless, yesterday a fake rumour arose yesterday that Ebola Virus is on the air and its going to kill people who do not bath hot water and drink salt.. Everyone where rushing this morning to buy salt and now another great calamity had befall naija.
I ask myself, why do people dont abide according to what the scriptures says. Just a rumour and everyone were afraid to die. Now it has happened again!
56 found dead in some Nigerian streets, and it was confirmed that they drank much salt and water.. Americans are really angry with Nigeria for not being patient while the work on the cure for Ebola Virus.. Dont be afraid of Ebola Virus, you cant get it from the air it's a big lie. You guys had done bad to your body system, a doctor advise that during the exact time you drank that salt and water in the morning tommorow that everyone should mix olive oil and just a drop of palm oil together and drink. Then pour the olive oil into a hot water and drink it..

Brothers and sisters, i read this on News and even a W.H.O Worker confirmed it. Please share this news. Nigerians Tv [NTA] is not fast at broadcasting news, they would wait till many fall victims before they broadcast. I beg u, share it as fast as u can. Thanks #Am out
Nobody should take this sh1t seriously oo, he just escaped from yaba left this evening.

1 Like

Re: Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! by sarahsmilzs(f): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
undecidedAnoda one again
Re: Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! by Horus(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qe3_r86TO0

[size=15pt]Members of the public react to Rumour of Salt & Water Solution as Prevention for Ebola virus[/size]

Residents in Benin City work up this morning to receive an unconfirmed information on their mobile phones and social network asking them to fortify themselves against the Ebola Virus by bathing with warm water mixed with salt.
Re: Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
JESUS! my name is Adeola rita, I JUST EARNED 5,000NGN by registering and updating my faceb00k status with hashtag #Naijazoom wow! follow these link t0 register t0day! how do they pay? the pay via recharge card wow! let me share MTN 200 card to the fastest guesser 3615 - 0942 - 787*

REGISTER NOW TO EARN RECHARGE CARDS http://naijazoom.com/registration_site.xhtml?do_id=1
Re: Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! by oshiogu5: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigerian Health Authorities Confirm Six Infected In Enugu / 7 Things I Hate In The Nursing Profession / The Health Benefits Of Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.